RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-06, 04:01 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Call me

IP: 64CA 6C26

Call Me

some things
will always
remain true
call me nothing
but call me
an educated nothing
if being different means
being soft
call me soft
but call me
educated and soft
and if ugly is
as ugly does
call me ugly
but call me
educated and ugly
to the bone
someone please pick
up the phone
because if being
myself means
being weird
call me weird
but call me
educated and weird.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-06, 07:49 PM   #2
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 676B 9D48

once again..links..i know you leave more feedback than just about everyone besides atticus...but you still need links...i'll leave feedback after i see that

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 04:06 PM   #3
Fendi Fiasco
New to RV

IP: F5DE B3AF

I like it.. its simple... but still complex... cause u stayed with ur subject... but every piece led to something else... that tied it all together... good drop
Old 04-28-06, 12:05 PM   #4
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 9315 9073

I really like this....i mean its real deep....lol.....call me educated...nice though keep doin ya thang boo...1

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 06:10 PM   #5
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

its simple but good.
Old 05-04-06, 04:21 PM   #6
H.D.
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BF9E D00A

You lonely or something?.. hmmm Anyway I like this though it was crazy sort... the point was repeated often and thus drilled into the minds of teh readers... there no guess work on this one it's pretty up front... and though I usually like fairly vague poetry this one was pretty decent... respects given... 1

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Send a message via AIM to H.D. Send a message via MSN to H.D. Send a message via Yahoo to H.D.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 11:34 PM   #7
gladbag
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CF74 5D3A

nothing complex about your rhymes damn man you can't even write a complete bar look man you must elevate fast don't let nobody pull your legs this was not good at all homey maybe for a comedy newspaper or something try and write some real stuff reach deep now alot folks won't like it but fuck them just do your thing feel me?
Old 05-08-06, 03:26 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbag
nothing complex about your rhymes damn man you can't even write a complete bar look man you must elevate fast don't let nobody pull your legs this was not good at all homey maybe for a comedy newspaper or something try and write some real stuff reach deep now alot folks won't like it but fuck them just do your thing feel me?

I didn't write this with any poetic structure in mind...just wanted to express how I felt.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 03:41 PM   #9
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Hm, pretty basic, but as you said it was a vent/rant type of piece so those are usually alittle ruff around the edges. I dont know, I really would have like to have seen alot more said... It wasn't even that the structuring was basic, but the content was also extremely simplisitic in the sense that, with the repeating lines and the 4 or so lines of filler it read almost like a childs story. I know it was only a rant but still, there are alot of creative angles you could take to aproach this and describe your feelings. So, not sure if you're just stopping by or are getting into poetry for the long haul, but if you end up writing again try and just think creativily about how you can say whats on your mind... Because originality and individuality in poetry is a huge thing.