RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-03, 07:14 PM   #1
$plipH $parkA

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
da flame

IP: 76E4 B5A2

i blow like open stoves wit no pilot n lit matches\no evidence can trace it bak to 1st lightn the matress\never gatless\ ask any nigga on the atlas im tiltn bodies pinpointed like the axis\im a mastermind in the hood they call me tecneik\data processin plans while im fallen asleep\got voice activated gunz so im callen my heat\raisen hell that means im levitaiten the streets\i baptize niggas in they own Blood\nigga what\take a slug\dont u kno your fuckn wit a thug\lyricly niggas get wiped out\robbed if they icedout\fuk shootn a bitch il gripem up n punch his lites out\dont let me see hangn in my rout\niggas talkn shit in my crib get beat the fuk up in my house\remember the name\im spittn the pain\talkn slick get you nothin\but burnt by the flame!
Old 09-07-03, 11:32 PM   #2
rapking

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 94EF 5C49

i got you in might site you goin down tonight/ you betta be full of frigt cause my mighty lyrics smite/ iight at another rap site i became a royal knight/ you betta get out my way cause im rippin tha site today/ you must not hear wat i say/ i said this is easy but im hard i leave you phisycly scared/ cause you musta been doin narcartic anitibiotic and flipnotic win you wrote dat cause you gonna get lyricly samacked/ my hit man leave you whacked/
Old 09-08-03, 02:14 PM   #3
$plipH $parkA

4 the whackking i mean rapking

IP: 41A0 6BF2

the only thing your whacken is your dick\you stink n im not talkn bout your upperlip\"YOUNGBOY" you beta keep ur ass in school\b4 you get schoold\dont play ur self 4 a fool\i got tools like them AKs n 22s\kinda shit knock u out ur shoes\u rep macavelle/heres my phone#2845678\we can battle on the celli\lil nigga u cant shine\im on the grind\i aint got time to fuk wit kids 4yrs older the 9!
Old 09-08-03, 05:37 PM   #4
rapking

wigger you aint even strong enough to pull an aks trigger/ hey mayn dont try to strain tryin to beat da game/ cause all you hear is a bang/50 gs i stash it bullets i blast it/ ill melt yo in battery acid/ tryin to beat me take a seat b/ you jus cant see im da best emcee/
Old 09-08-03, 09:30 PM   #5
$plipH $parkA

IP: 6674 CCAD

i dont hav time 4 little kids\my brothers 12n he'll split ur wig\il leav ur ass wit 2 knots\you aint old enuff to buy unedited c.d. so whatchu kno about 2pac/il pull up to bus stop\wit 2 glocks\bust 2 shots\ rite thru ur spong bob lunch box\n the kids watch\ just like it was nickaloadeon\n then i load again\u cant go 2 skool in those clothes they got holes in them!!!
Old 09-10-03, 11:43 PM   #6
rapking

yo dogg you said tha wrong the wrong stuff to da wrong guy/bullet holes ill pull it slow/yo i wouldn't be talkin bout bullet holes i bet you still screwin hos/you don wanna screw wit me/ill put em all through ya b/ wat wat wat wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 09-11-03, 09:42 AM   #7
$plipH $parkA

IP: 4E93 0AB5

your korny homie
Old 09-11-03, 09:44 AM   #8
The Syndicate
Banned

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 4E62 F14F

wot tha fuk is goin on here..............open mic? open asses.....................................shut up...........the top thread was aight tho..................
Old 09-11-03, 12:39 PM   #9
StOrMiN lYrIcS

IP: 860C 1B03

yah it was alright but he could use a lill practice
Old 09-14-03, 01:59 PM   #10
$plipH $parkA