RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-04, 05:03 AM   #40
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A LEGEND,I SAID PPL ON ORIGINAL THINK HE IS...CUZ HIS RECORD IS LIKE 100-8 OR SOMETHING,ALL FROM DICKRIDE VOTES....N SEVERAL PPL HAVE SAID IT ON HERE WHO CAME OVER FROM ORIGINAL.......................
N I SEEM TO RECALL U RIDIN HIM....SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL U'RE GOIN WIT THIS
No, I never 'rode' him, I was givin him his props.There is a difference,If I say "Jae Mills is tight", that doesnt mean Im ridin him.
HMMM....SO THOSE SCREENSHOTS U POSTED UP WERE FAKE,JUST LIKE I THOUGHT..CUZ U CLAIMED U WERE A MOD N U POSTED THEM UP TO PROVE U WERENT THE GADGET OR WHATEVER THAT NAME WAS.........YUP,U JUST MAKE UR OWN SELF LOOK STUPID
How the hell was the screen shots fake?
How can you fake a screenshot idiot.
Im not a mod of the actual rb site.
I was the mod of a crew forum, and inside the crew forum, I can go to the mod control panel.
Ask Strobe or CProgress is the screenshots are real or not.
Im sure he can clear it up.

REALLY? WHY U HIDIN UR TEXT RECORD THAN SON? I KNOW U DONT ONLY HAVE ONE LOSS....WHO HAVE U EVEN BATTLED? NOT ME FOR SURE,U'D NEVER AGREE ...U ONLY TRY TO CALL ME OUT UNDER ALIASES SO I CANT USE THE MILLION PERSONALS I HAVE ON U ROFL
I hide my text record because text record isnt equilivent to skill, but like I said, I came over here 5-5, and right now Im 14-6.
I'll turn it on, not like it matters.And aliases?, the only aliases I have on RB is Kry-o-gene-x.I wasnt anyone else you fucks WANTED me to be.

YEA,N U ALSO SAID U WERE A MOD...HOW DID U GET THOSE SCREENSHOTS THEN,IF U'RE NOT A MOD...ROFL ....THEY WERE FAKE..........
Like I said before, you dumbass, you cant fake a screenshot.
WHO GIVES A SHIT..THATS LIKE MAKIN A LOSER LIKE U COLEADER OF ANY CREW.....PPL WERE STILL JOININ,N THE MORON WHO WAS RUNNIN THE CREW LET HIM COLEAD,THATS BAD ENOUGH..........NUFF SAID
Iceman187 > you.
You lost to RealIM, he was a fuckin newbie on the shite, and he beat you no problem.

EVERYONE WHO COMES OVER FROM ORIGINAL USES AN ALIAS...IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD,THEY WOULDNT BE HIDING............
WTF...? Do you have text teret syndrome? where did this come from?
Anyway, if you were on original, and you never switched over to relaunched after the split, your account was put on freeze.
Therefore, if you try to register your old name, it will say you cant, because the name is still in the database, it just cant be used.

AGAIN,WHY U HIDIN UR BATTLE RECORD THEN SON.....CHANGE THE OPTIONS IN UR CP,N I'LL BELIEVE U THEN..........
It aint shit to believe me.
Its not like it's a big deal.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote