RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-05, 06:05 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
Most Under rated..and most over rated ppl on this site

IP: AF76 A123

this is pretty self explanatory...list the most over rated..and under rated...and why..

under rated - me - because out of all the lists, and everything people put together for dope topical heads..i'm always left out...people also don't read my shit too often..and i'm hardly ever nominated for anything..even though i know my work is worthy...i'm not part of anyones biased oppinion...

over rated - parallell - this dude has improved so much since he first came to the site, but he's still not anywhere close to being good...his metaphors are whack, and don't even make sense..or show any relevance in comparison....he tries to hard with the vocab and uses words that don't sound good at all..and it fucks up his flow...and i see people all the time givin dude props...even the dope heads on this site give him props...and he doesn't deserve any of those props besides "you've improved" and considering where he came from..that doesn't say shit...

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:06 PM   #2
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

G Unit 101 will be happy now.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:11 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 6A3E 3224

There are tooooooo many overrated people to even begin. I am overrated, but in a much different way. Watch someone quote this in their sig.

Anyways...

There was some kid I saw in FL that was madd underrated, but I can't remember his name anymore

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-18-05, 06:13 PM   #4
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

2 many Over rated....2 Many Underrated

Rv is jus a big Dr.......face the fax

*Nuff Said*

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:14 PM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

I liked ya shit since ya got here wild.. And yeah you do get madd slept on lol..

overrated? hmm... I dunno... theres SO many people on this site that are seen as ill when theyre garbage..
Old 02-18-05, 06:15 PM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

obviously theres not just one person for each category...the idea is to list who stands out the most for each one..and if no one specific...pick someone that you have an explanation for....it's not complicated....and word to socrates..

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:20 PM   #7
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Overrated-Me:
Why?- Because I know a lot of people look at me as super ill and dope in text and I know a lot of people look at me as "the best" when in fact, i'm not. There are soooooo many text heads on the net that can son me. I'm moving up ranks obviously, i'm considered decent on some of the best sites but i'm not the best. If you wanna know who's the best, IM me.

Underrated-the kid in FL
Why?- He could seriously destroy 99% of the "vets" here with that verse I read from him. I was very surprised at his skill, i'll try and figure out his name again...

Track of the week:

Old 02-18-05, 06:21 PM   #8
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 9145 1B7B

Mad Pepl Underrated

And Mad Pepl Overrated We Wont Neva Know Who Falls In Which Category Bcus Of Tha Dr's On Hea..

But I Think Im Underrated Thass Juss Mih Opinion Yall Can Say W/e But I Do Think Im Underrated....

*RunTelDat*

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:24 PM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

socrates figured it out.,...*claps* omb said somethin good about me...so he doesn't need an explanation...and kordozar...stop with the net slang

Old 02-18-05, 06:26 PM   #10
Kordozar
Gone

IP: 9145 1B7B

What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

Old 02-18-05, 06:29 PM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?
Old 02-18-05, 06:29 PM   #12
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

well considering your not technically "saying" anything..your typing...i'm guessing you've failed every literature class/english class you've ever taken

people..is not spelled " pepl"

Old 02-18-05, 06:30 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

and your not under rated....i don't think your really shitty...i think your just shitty..

you couldn't spit a crazy hit if you constantly bit shit from a lunatic....

and thats my best attempt of tryin to be like OMB.........and yes kordozar...thats to you..you fuck

Last edited by In-Vision : 02-18-05 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-18-05, 06:39 PM   #14
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Track of the week:

Old 02-18-05, 06:40 PM   #15
Kordozar
Gone

IP: 7AB3 3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?

Shut Up Dicc Succer...........

And In-Vision I Bet I Could Beat You In A Text Battle Jerk Ass Nigga.........

*RunTelDat*