RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-10, 07:50 PM   #16
Lysol
New Jack

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EB18 F819

I don't believe teromoto believed in God at least the God of creation, trinity alpha and omega. From a few of his threads I have read and comments/statements he use to put up leads me to believe he wasn't. I'm also a little confused from your comment be more blunt and up front with your questions and why so many questions? Just say in simple what you want to say.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser

Last edited by Lysol : 12-04-10 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-04-10, 08:08 PM   #17
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E3CC AB86

i dont like to come out and say exactly what i want to say because i'm paranoid. i've had other people using this account and typing random stuff before on this site. i'd rather keep my personal thoughts out of the hands of the currupt. enemy owns the internet. And the motive of our hearts must be to bless people. kinda how i see if you dont have anything nice to say, tip toe around the topic and try to (no homo) slip around the back door.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 12:16 AM   #18
Lysol
New Jack

IP: EB18 F819

You confuse me so much lol, I think this convo is officially over.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 12-05-10, 12:34 AM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7238 0101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
You confuse me so much lol, I think this convo is officially over.

roffflllll

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-05-10, 04:58 AM   #20
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

no dis respect big pic but paranoid about what? theres a saying that goes something like telling the truth when surrounded by total corruption is a revolutionary act..
and again no dis respect, but being a paranoid conspiracy theorist is what the establishment wants, so they can label people, and dis credit the people speaking truth..
and as a fellow brethren in christ i would like to help, but what are you afraid of?
dont let death scare you? being martyred for christ would be an honor to die for..
and id love to be the first example, you have to be the change you want to see..
dont let fear blind you.. and the enemy as you would call them and yes they are, the buildebergs, you honestly dont think that they arent shitting their pants right now cause they are exposed. and just because they may own google or whatever search engine you use, doesnt mean you cant expose truth through their networks and others.. (granted in my case every comment i try to post especially on yahoo but other mainstream news outlets, msnbc, cnn, cbs, they all censor or wont let my post be shown) i mean they will but if you dis agree with what they say or try to bring up fact they wont let you post a comment, but there are many other ways to expose whats going on, besides internet..
and as for teremoto/one man band.. theres no conspiracy there, dude was at the end of his rope (no pun intended)..but dont get me wrong to think everything through and analyzing things is a good thing but in this case, dude unfortunately took his life..and it really sucks cause he was brilliant,(in the worlds teachings)..he would be the ideal person to debate about anything. its honestly sad that hes gone. i pray hes resting in peace...
and as for baphomet/nos. i doubt hes a mason or anything of that nature, hes just a little rebellious and really hes a cool dude.
and el rey, you do speak the truth you cant serve two masters, and some, well not some, most dont realize they serve the devil, they may not light a hundred candles while drinking blood or whatever the F they do, but your right..
and to add to what you said jesus also said if your not with me your against me..and i swear to god if people could just understand the spirituality and the complexity behind the truth of that statement, it would turn the world upside down and people would flourish to christ. its one of the most complex things to understand yet explain. but honestly im just thankful for the spiritual discernment.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 12-05-10 at 05:02 AM.
Old 12-05-10, 09:59 AM   #21
M&rk

i dont know where i got the idea that baphomet/nos was a freemason, maybe i'm projetcting on that one.
but, as far as being paranoid. being a christian and living in a world controlled by the devil through things as obivious as freemasonry its pretty easy to feel uneasy. not to mention my current heaviness of spiritualality while recently dealing with this blatant problem. seeing/feeling spirits, happens throughout my life when i get more into reading the bible. and that goes for the people close to me aswell.
shits just crazy and having 'freemasonry' being close to 'me' isn't making my life as a christian any easier. i dont do anything half ass therefor i have to be 'absolutely sure' before heading down a path. but at the same time i am absolutely sure on praying and Jesus because thats the only thing that works when things get unbarably 'heavy.'
its just shitty that when you try to get closer to God the devil is right there messin with your head to 'distract' you. and i know the devil's a faggot ass pussy, but when i can't always keep my thoughts clear fromt he spirit of fear, clear decisions become less clear.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 02:38 PM   #22
Magic5

IP: 5E17 8180

Wow, you dudes are cornballs.
Old 12-05-10, 05:19 PM   #23
M&rk

you can take this conversation at any level you wish mime

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-05-10, 07:46 PM   #24
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Wow, you dudes are cornballs.

i think your hairline is running backwards go chase it, and just tell your sister to go through the body scanner, let me know the date and ill contact the arizona airport, and have one of the minimum wage dudes save a photo for me,
ill pry shoot em like 50 bucks for it.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 12-05-10 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-05-10, 08:16 PM   #25
_Talksic_
Addicted

how does free masonry being around you affect you? do they mess with you?
but as for the bible, spiritual attacks do happen any christian will tell you that,
thats why prayer is essential, and having fellowship among other believers that can also pray for you, will help.
you have to understand that the closer you get to god, the harder the devil is going to work to pull you away from him.
and as for fear, we will be persecuted. but god promised us that he would keep us strong through it, dont let fear keep you from speaking truth...we will be persecuted no matter what.
and what path are you talking about taking?
and the nos thing, its a good observation on your part, but hes been on the site sence i think like 03 , ive debated with him for days, but nothing would make me think hes an actual mason.

Old 12-06-10, 01:29 PM   #26
M&rk

i had a free mason witch come to my house yesterday, and i live on 'rose' street. mostly everything in my life and most likely yours, is 'affected' by free masonry. i'm not condeming free masonry anymore though, my revelation is that everything is neither bad or good, but can be used for either.
free masonry is just a very useful structure for the devil to work in. mason's own everything and have a corperate structure where evil people can more easily prey on people and decieve them. free masonry has turned into a very aplicatable tool of the devil.
look up free mason guide for your town, they have all types of connections and if those connections aren't being used in Jesus's name they can be very useful in the devils hands.

my reverbnation.com page