RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-10, 12:44 PM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E3CC AB86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
Those kids do not know the love of God and are uneducated in God's word/ the bible. We go to church to worship God together and acknowledge our creator to reflex and grow closer, the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath. It is written you will not do your will on this day, you are to rest and communion with God. (that day is on Saturday not Sunday)

You don't go to church to "live it up" like the world, if so then you are from the world. Church is not an entertainment industry, kids are bored because the devil fills there hearts with excitement constantly with the internet, movies, food, TV, shows, games, drugs etc. The list goes on. It's a constant adrenaline rush and when they sit down to actually learn, guess what happens? They cannot, because they become "bored". Not only with church or Godly things, school as well, they cannot even focus in class and grades drop. The devil is distracting the youth from knowing and learning making them ignorant.

They are so distort that the thought of heaven is "bored' to them, wow that is the sad part. They are so attached to the things of this world, that they are concerned that they wont have fun in heaven! Not only worldly kids, but kids of faith feel this way too. Surly the end is at hand. I challenge and advise the youth to separate yourselves from the world, unclog your brain with the filth it has to offer, you will see things different, but be sincere with God when you seek him in prayer.

but they start distracting them at, i essemble, at conception. but even a little more along, disney and all types of enternainment for kids is terrifyingly creepy, or in my case, can be looked into from a paranoid stand point and have me feel like the devil is talking through mickey mouse literally and figuratively. this is a very crazy deceiving world, and i'm just tryin to stay away from the things that will keep me down in the worldly dumps the devil wants ppl to stay in. i'm tryin to up my descerning spirit, but that makes me more aware that everything is evil and i dont think you can even take any evil as a grain of salt. "you're either with me or against me" "be in this world, but not of this world" both much easier said than done.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-10, 05:42 AM   #17
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

man, just chill, how and why did you start feeling like this? how do you go to work and leave your house and shit? you never use to be like this.are you getting bad batches of weed or something?
honestly im against any type of drug, but in this circumstance i would suggest some downers.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 12-06-10, 06:02 AM   #18
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
Those kids do not know the love of God and are uneducated in God's word/ the bible. We go to church to worship God together and acknowledge our creator to reflex and grow closer, the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath. It is written you will not do your will on this day, you are to rest and communion with God. (that day is on Saturday not Sunday)

You don't go to church to "live it up" like the world, if so then you are from the world. Church is not an entertainment industry, kids are bored because the devil fills there hearts with excitement constantly with the internet, movies, food, TV, shows, games, drugs etc. The list goes on. It's a constant adrenaline rush and when they sit down to actually learn, guess what happens? They cannot, because they become "bored". Not only with church or Godly things, school as well, they cannot even focus in class and grades drop. The devil is distracting the youth from knowing and learning making them ignorant.

They are so distort that the thought of heaven is "bored' to them, wow that is the sad part. They are so attached to the things of this world, that they are concerned that they wont have fun in heaven! Not only worldly kids, but kids of faith feel this way too. Surly the end is at hand. I challenge and advise the youth to separate yourselves from the world, unclog your brain with the filth it has to offer, you will see things different, but be sincere with God when you seek him in prayer.

thats a very smart answer, are you trinitarian or oneness?
and honestly what you mentioned at the end of your post is what i struggle with every day,i believe in heaven and hell with out a doubt, but i dont know i think its my flesh that is telling me that being married and in love would be better then heaven. i was always under the impression that you would be able to be married in heaven, but i know jesus said you cant, i also know jesus said that no man can even imagine what god has planned for us in heaven, even his apostles taught that...and another problem i think that i will face is that if or when i get married that i wouldnt be able to put god first before my wife.
what are your thoughts on or scriptures that come to mind about what i just said..and your input is appreciated.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 12-06-10, 11:42 AM   #19
Lysol
New Jack

IP: EB18 F819

I am Christian - Seventh Day Adventist. By the scripture, being married should not be in our concern, we shouldn't worry about it, this is what Jesus has to say about Heaven and marriage.

Matthew 22:23-33 (New King James Version)

The Sadducees: What About the Resurrection?

23 The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him, 24 saying: “Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother. 25 Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother. 26 Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh. 27 Last of all the woman died also. 28 Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.”
29 Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God[a] in heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” 33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.

We will be like Angels in Heaven, that alone is a massive privilege. But maybe when he makes the new earth we are able to merry again who knows, maybe, after all he said we will be like angels in heaven.

If you are feeling that way, like you would put her first then don't get married man. The only way I'm getting married is if I fall in love with a girl that has the character of Christ, I'd say look for those qualities in the opposite sex, make sure she puts God above all, like you would put God above all, but our first love should be God.

Matthew 10:37-38 (New King James Version)

37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

When it comes down to it, you have to find a wife that is in the same boat you are in, otherwise you will be tempted and pass through a lot of trials if you marry someone out of faith. I seen it first hand with all three of my sisters. I've seen the choices they selected, the struggle they now face. Why put yourself through that? It is unwise.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 12-06-10, 11:53 AM   #20
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
thats a very smart answer, are you trinitarian or oneness?
and honestly what you mentioned at the end of your post is what i struggle with every day,i believe in heaven and hell with out a doubt, but i dont know i think its my flesh that is telling me that being married and in love would be better then heaven. i was always under the impression that you would be able to be married in heaven, but i know jesus said you cant, i also know jesus said that no man can even imagine what god has planned for us in heaven, even his apostles taught that...and another problem i think that i will face is that if or when i get married that i wouldnt be able to put god first before my wife.
what are your thoughts on or scriptures that come to mind about what i just said..and your input is appreciated.

the reason i've been so paranoid is because i've been looking into free masonry and been looking up the way they perceive the world. and as of last night i hadn't been thinking i could deal with it because of self doubt and being skeptic about Jesus's power to rule over these demons that have been attacking me the past week.
they have been attacking me because i'm getting married this friday and the devil wanted to come between my future wife and i. and almost suceeded last night, but i was completely humbled by the awsome power of Jesus. i was completely thinking with the mind of a demon and so was my wife, we said the worst things that 'anything' could think of and it was not a fun night. finally i went completely over the top and scared her to death. i didn't hit her or anything, i would never hit a woman, which is why i think God made us go at it so intensely to test if either of us would snap, but through the grace of God, niether of us came to blows. anyway, i said something that scared her and she had to get away from me and i sat there shaking with astonishment that i was able to think and say such things, then with fear completely surrounding me i prayed to my only hope Jesus, and the fear went away. i immediately went up stairs where my girl was terrified of me because i didn't want her to have to try to sleep with the fear that was overtaking me, so we prayed and came back to peace.
this marraige thing isn't whats going to keep you safe from demons and the devil, but through eachothers torment/love we can see the true need of Jesus. Just find a girl that knows who Jesus is and loves you and hopefully with out such a crazy night like i had, both of you will become closer to God. Just know if you're serious about it God's going to be serious with you, last night was the worse and best night of my life.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-10, 12:02 PM   #21
M&rk

i dont know the scripther reference, but it says you must find a woman that is 'equally yoked'.
it goes on the specify what that means, but to me it means you both must be of the same spirit and faith in Jesus. A believer should not marry a non believer. i would not of made it through last night if i were not equally yoked. if i had to deal with a non believer last night, i would have had to probably call the cops like your sister with her 'baby daddy'. and if i were not a believer, i dont think she would have made it to the phone.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-30-10, 03:35 AM   #22
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 8A83 2F71

Rey I'm glad to see that your music is once again centered around Christ. I remember when you first came here and you were 100% for God and then your message started getting a bit distorted and your music sounded like everything else on the radio.

It's encouraging to me to see that you're back to what you were doing. I applaud you and wish you the best.