RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-07, 05:57 PM   #1
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ideology of Realativity

IP: 3B69 5628

Ok....i dont know if this is a true method of living...but its the way i've become since i've been alive

You never have to care about ne thing, becuase the value of things is nothing. You can enjoy things while they are around, but if they are taken...you have no sense of belonging to them so it makes no difference. You happiness will be found in something else. Money is not an issue, becuase it holds no value in your eyes. Either do women. the only people i care about is family/close freinds. By doing this, sadness and any type of downing feeling is almost impossible, i do what i want whenever i want n enjoy doing it. Becuase no one can ever tell me what to do again. If i died tommorow i' would die happy. Would i die with a small doubt in my mind? yes, that i never was a dad to a son. Becasuse i never had a dad...n that would be the peak in my life. Having a son.

This is my way of living....whats your guys philosphy on life??

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-27-07, 06:07 PM   #2
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 6BF4 1051

M.o.e son. and if woman dont have value in ur eyes...idkkkkkkkkkk i love bitches... that might... be just me tho..idk.

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 04-27-07, 06:08 PM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: BB88 B870

I guess mine is complete freedom. I'm free to be happy, but I'm also free to be sad. I'm free to laugh or cry at whatever I want. Although everything around me is impermanent, if even a tiny ant dies I can cry for it or be happy for it. If the person closest to me dies, I can cry for them or be happy for them. I'm free from feelings if I want to be, or I'm free from not having feelings if I want to be. To me, this is perfect.
Old 04-27-07, 06:10 PM   #4
Kriptic
Middle Weight

every ones free to do that shit man..even slaves back in the day... that shit dont mean anything

SKM

NOK

Old 04-27-07, 06:27 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: B3FF 83C3

kriptic...u sound so ....go away

@ T...

i have feelings towards people, and i do feel...but i can still be happy with out those things, becuase my feels are never to a point of life or death. No one thing can sway how i feel. Death, or life. My life is completely independet from having to deal with those things....i think what your saying is tho ...that you love to express your free will....thas the basic concept of how you live your life, the expression and power of having free will??

Old 04-27-07, 06:30 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
every ones free to do that shit man..even slaves back in the day... that shit dont mean anything

It means something to me. If your mom died or whatever, you would be sad, right? If something "bad" happened, you'd be upset. Likewise, if something "good" happened, you would feel happy. If you were free you wouldn't just be made to feel that way, you would be able to feel whatever you want about anything, or even nothing at all.
Old 04-27-07, 06:33 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
kriptic...u sound so ....go away

@ T...

i have feelings towards people, and i do feel...but i can still be happy with out those things, becuase my feels are never to a point of life or death. No one thing can sway how i feel. Death, or life. My life is completely independet from having to deal with those things....i think what your saying is tho ...that you love to express your free will....thas the basic concept of how you live your life, the expression and power of having free will??

I don't have free will, free will is an illusion.
Old 04-27-07, 06:34 PM   #8
Kriptic
Middle Weight

if ur not free... ur gunna be sad or mad..that ur not free..... no one.. can change that, no one can..not..make u feel emotion..unless they kill you? that about it i guess . but yeahhh im not getting into this and telling my veiws on life and shit... you guys can have the convo,, i just needed to say that

SKM

NOK

Old 04-27-07, 06:34 PM   #9
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: B3FF 83C3

how is free will an illison?

Old 04-27-07, 06:48 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
how is free will an illison?

Because wtf are people even doing? Free will is just people getting all anal about life. Think about it, is it possible to do anything at all other than what you do? Free will is like people saying "I want to do this, but I want to be able to do that instead of this if I want to." It's useless.

And where does free will get people? Say a kid is going well at school, with bright hopes for the future. In 30 years, let's say he has an office job at a large company. He hates his job, has an average wife, an average car, kids, an average house, and about 20-30 years to live. He didn't want to be where he was, he wanted so much more out of life but somehow ended up pushing papers and living a boring life. In fact, his dream was to become a pilot, but he didn't get high enough grades to attend aeronautics school and was forced into commerce/marketing.

He had free will, but he doesn't seem very free to me. He made every decision in his life, based on his free will, and look where it got him. And this isn't even a good argument for free will being an illusion.

Mainly it's because your will is shaped by your surroundings and a whole bunch of other shit. What is the purpose of free will, anyway? I'm not saying our will is constrained or something, btw.
Old 04-27-07, 07:18 PM   #11
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

Smoke weed every day

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-07, 08:21 PM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Well free will is either an illusion or it can't be tooken away. What makes not doing something because your fear of imprisonment different than not doing something because of your fear of pain. Everyone does shit so "bad" things won't happen and "good" things will. Just my opinion though, I could be missing some really vital point that could blow that to peices.
Old 04-27-07, 08:40 PM   #13
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

me i dont really have any philospy or set of rules i live by. i just do what i feel im like 92% impulsive. but i think alot bout shit at the same time. i personally dont care what anyone thinks bout me unless its something positive. i pretty much seek in the positive thoughts from people and block out the negative. and i just carry on hanging in there for my set of better dayz to arrive and hope that it lasts me a while
Old 04-27-07, 08:54 PM   #14
~Phenom~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7969 D1CD

i think you meant 'relativity' but word. Unless you live in a country where free will is not an option (ie; angola, liberia, or other places in west africa specifically) due to refugee camps, or 'not-so' civil governments, you should all live with a free will. i'm not going to get in depth about it, but word, live how you like, and strive for what you want. word.

Old 04-27-07, 09:16 PM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
me i dont really have any philospy or set of rules i live by. i just do what i feel im like 92% impulsive. but i think alot bout shit at the same time. i personally dont care what anyone thinks bout me unless its something positive. i pretty much seek in the positive thoughts from people and block out the negative. and i just carry on hanging in there for my set of better dayz to arrive and hope that it lasts me a while

Sorry to tell you this, but your better days aren't going to come.