RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-10, 12:08 AM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B090 5076

whats wrong with being proud of your race?

Im chicano and proud of it, aint nothing wrong with showing your love for were your from....in the end we all American

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-29-10, 01:41 AM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 6881 5420

ima get a tatt across my chest like Velasquez that says WHITE PRIDE lmaolmaolmao
Old 11-14-10, 04:08 AM   #18
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Everyone is saying that Fedor is washed up just because the heavyweight division in one year out of fucking nowhere just exploded with talent. Back then it was Mir, Couture, Lesnar. Couture got ko'ed by lesnar and if you put fedor vs. couture right now my money is on fedor for sure. Fedor looked great til he got caught, dropped werdum with a nicely timed shot, he'd do the same thing to frank mirr who if you saw in his last fight isnt doing so well, and he'd knock out lesnar im 100% serious, lesnar has nooooooooooo stand up at all, fedor drops fools you think he's chubby? he's fast as fuck and his reflexes are siiick, and velasquez proved lesnar couldn't compete against a guy like fedor. Now fedor vs. dos santos or velasquez, that's a real match up right there folks....

And watch fedor has a chance to beat alistair overeem, and make it look easy, and then that will shut everyone up

not talking to anyone in particular here but I know a lot of people are saying that

just studied overeem,ive seen him before just didnt know his name, honestly his strength are his knees,you get hit with one and your done, end of story, but if he hits fedor with one fedor better stall and recover fast(fedor has a chin),overeems legs kicks are good top and bottom, not as strong as crocrops, (dont blame crocrop for backing out from overeem when he got hit with a knee to the nuts)
his hands are decent but those knees will put you to sleep.
his summission ground game pretty much garbage,ground and pound decent, but if the fighter is dazed his ground and pound is good....
honest opinion, fedor will demolish this guy..see the thing about being washed up confuses me,(been debating whether fedor is or not) my trainor always told me if an older boxer fights a younger boxer the younger boxer will win, but if a older jui jitsu guy fights a younger one it doesnt matter(for many reasons, one being leverage used against joints,position,exp, ect..)
but overall, i think fedor will win this one for sure. i think overeem might have better stand up maybe, but once fedor closes the distance and it goes to the ground whether hes on his back or is on top, your not gonna survive continual submission attemps from fedor...my opinion fedor hands down..
but JTR how do you know they are fighting for sure?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 11-14-10 at 04:19 AM.