RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-06, 07:47 PM   #1
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
3 New Free Beats!!!

IP: FB89 B481

fuck off, i quit with beats, been a long time i didnt make something good so fuck off

peace

Last edited by Speats : 08-01-06 at 09:46 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-06, 09:42 PM   #2
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: B611 E341

Im just gonna be honest man, not heard anything yet, but take my criticism and use it! n dont question my experience, since I have made beats in the past - not for long, but I have....

SlowMotion - honestly, you might call it SlowMotion...but it was so bad, I wish it went faster - nothings working, before anything you need a good melody/tune and this doesnt have it...those strings are as annoying as fuck too, and so is that pluck thing - I dont know what to suggest, since I dont see any potential in it

Take This - now this beat, actually has some potential - again, I hate your use of sounds and instruments....try experimenting with different sounds, ones that actually sound good and work together and this might sound decent - also, drums are pretty good but I dont like that hi-hat in there...seriously, use some better sounds and work on this

Dead Inside - Probably your best beat of the three, it sounds a lot more fuller and complete than the other two at least - though, you really need to change those drums man! they spoil this song, try something more softer as well...they just irritate you throughout the song....yeh, so change those annoying drums and youll have a decent beat here!!!

Word....shit might be harsh, but it should help you
Old 08-01-06, 01:18 AM   #3
7.Curse
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 35C4 4E41

Slowmotion...dont like at all. i dont kno how u were tryin to take the beat, but no matter how it was...i wasnt feeling it.

Take this...that metal clank sound is annoying after a while. try either lowering the volume, or lowering the volume and panning slightly one way or the other.

Deep Inside...not bad...i like how everything flows togetha...

rework Take this...and get back at me. id love to use it

if u get a minute...check my new beats, www.soundclick.com/7curse

"Its not poker, but ill break ya ass wit one hand "

Send a message via AIM to 7.Curse   Reply With Quote