RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 05:43 AM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AB1C 8937

nah, i aint down wit sushi.. i think i went to a japeneese restaurant where they had a big ass frying thing and u sit around it and they flip shit up in the air and flip eggs and shit wit they spachilas and light shit on fire.. is that jap? but yo that shit was good and they had that alchohal sucki or sumin so ya i think it was jap.. u shoulda gone to one of them dads instead ya dig

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 05:45 AM   #17
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D40E 67D5

yea thats JAP..

i went to some shit like that picture and shit was crazy he flipped a fried shripmp tempura and it flung into this JAP dress so i was like

sumi ma' sen, o hiyo' ku'e mas.

and i dug in there and grabbed it out and chowed it...they clapped and i got a kiss!..

WOOT!
Old 08-04-06, 06:07 AM   #18
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: AB1C 8937

^^^
word.. hope u got a lil soy sauce from that bitch lap before u ate it ya dig.. haha

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 06:50 AM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Man as if.

I love jap food.. It is pretty shit though if you buy it from a shitty resteraunt or stale store. Home made sushi is dope, and tempura, and proper ramen or soba not the instant shit.

And I cant remember what its called, but I remember one time this guy I know's wife who is japanese made this stuff for us, and I ate it and it was the BOMB. And then I was like so what is this? And she goes *japanese name* and I was like nah whats it made of and she goes "raw liver" ... And I was like.. -_- .. Even though it tasted good just the fact that it was raw cow liver turned me off it a bit.
Old 08-04-06, 03:57 PM   #20
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Sorry but, steak and lobster > leaves and salmon eggs. Some call me weird. . but most call me God.
Old 08-04-06, 04:09 PM   #21
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: CB5F 7EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Because Japanese food sucks dick, man. Have you ever eaten sushi? Jesus fucking Christ, I can't believe people eat that shit daily. It's horrible. I had it one time with them. I ordered what everybody else was ordering (This shit was the same price as a steak AND lobster at a restaurant next door), and this is what I got:

-Some shit called "Ahki poke" (or something like that). It was basically a tea cup with raw fish and like, barley or some green stuff. And there was some like, spicy sauce on it. It pretty much sucked.
-A leaf. I don't know what it was called, but it looked like they just plucked a leaf off of bush, froze it, then moved it to my plate. It didn't have too much taste so I was able to eat that.
-Some other vegetable that I'd never seen before. It was yellow and tasted shitty. I forgot what it was called though.
-A tad bit of raw squid (I think that's what it was). The taste wasn't too bad, but the texture was all sliimy and made it rough to chew. I was biting on that for like, 5 minutes before it was in good condition to down.
-A whole shit load of salmon eggs (everybody else substitued their eggs with more raw salmon, but the way I saw it; go in for a penny, go in for a pound. . plus I'm not a pussy). Well, those tasted like fish oil and I ate them like, 4 at a time just to get threw them as fast as possible. They were horrible. The worst peice of shit that was on my plate.
-Some soup with this huge like. . ball of shit (figuratively speaking). When you broke it up it just ruined the soup and made it all fizzy and nasty and shit. I pretty much kept the lid on my mine so nobody would see that I didn't touch it.

The worst part was on the way out, seeing the steak and lobster for as much as that dish. It wasn't filling at all and the steak was just staring me in the eyes like, "YOU ARE A FOOL FOR CHOOSING SALMON EGGS OVER STEAK AND LOBSTER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I wanted to put blades in the necks of all of those Japanese people who were talking about how good their leaf was and shit.

Sushi is pretty good. You can't get tha raw kind tho, that shit is nasty. Them sushi rolls with that special sauce dummy go!
Old 08-04-06, 04:11 PM   #22
Magic5

I have no idea what you're talking about. Rolls and dummy sauce and weiners. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Old 08-05-06, 02:50 AM   #23
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Me and my sister are always at the table with all the other teenage Japanese kids and what always happens is I end up talking to my sister and they end up talking to each other. It's just like, what the fuck. . I hate going to these.

Mmm.. asians. MMM.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 03:06 AM   #24
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 8D3E E72D

sushi is good bitch

but yeah funerals suck

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 03:39 AM   #25
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incineratedrose
Mmm.. asians. MMM.

I can hook you up dude. Get a few drinks in my step sister and she'll start speaking in all kinds of sexy languages. . like, Latin mixed with a tad of Old English or something.
Old 08-05-06, 05:11 AM   #26
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

OH SHIT. Thats so hot.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote