RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-08, 03:36 PM   #76
QsAlias
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Wow...

A rapper versus an idiot.

That should be a good one.

Y'all figure out which is which.

Old 11-30-08, 06:51 PM   #77
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4073 3380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
That statement doesn't make much sense seeing as though he's actually makin moves in the music industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck

But I digress...

This battle will happen soon.. I'm fixing up a booth this week...

titos gonna get torn to shreds....
Old 11-30-08, 08:44 PM   #78
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

I'm just saying...obviously he's doing something right. He's in a far better situation than a lot of people tryin to make it in the industry.
Old 11-30-08, 08:53 PM   #79
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Bro thats really not that hard...

A lot of people trynna make it in the industry think that something will just come and smack them in the face and theyll get somewhere.. a lot of people dont have the intense social personalitys that are required to make an impression on people in this ass fuck of an industry..

believe me... that E guy cant rap (properly), he yells a bunch of shit house lyrics on a microphone and is hanging around the right people and actually getting off his ass and meeting people...

thats what hes doing right... and he can make it.. thats how dumb the fucking public is these days... his songs are for rap head banging fuckwad morons with no substance and he does his thing so good on him.. but I would never call him dope or be up his ass sticking up for him man... hes part of the reason the rap part of hip hop sucks so fucken bad right now...

I have no respect for him thats why I diss him...

can you dig that...
Old 11-30-08, 08:55 PM   #80
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by QsAlias
Wow...

A rapper versus an idiot.

That should be a good one.

Y'all figure out which is which.

hush male dicksucker...

if your lucky and decide to stop being a spamming cuntsnot I'll unblock your account... but I need to be convinced...
Old 11-30-08, 09:49 PM   #81
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
Bro thats really not that hard...

A lot of people trynna make it in the industry think that something will just come and smack them in the face and theyll get somewhere.. a lot of people dont have the intense social personalitys that are required to make an impression on people in this ass fuck of an industry..

believe me... that E guy cant rap (properly), he yells a bunch of shit house lyrics on a microphone and is hanging around the right people and actually getting off his ass and meeting people...
thats what hes doing right... and he can make it.. thats how dumb the fucking public is these days... his songs are for rap head banging fuckwad morons with no substance and he does his thing so good on him.. but I would never call him dope or be up his ass sticking up for him man... hes part of the reason the rap part of hip hop sucks so fucken bad right now...

I have no respect for him thats why I diss him...

can you dig that...

rofl

aight 3 things that just made laugh

1. I'm not freinds with E, so dont think i'm defedning the guy as a freind. But hypriocry just is to much

2. You say all he does is yell over beats, well from the sound of your first 'cd' you didn't rap over ne beats that were yours to begin with.

3. E's obviously much farther than you are in the industry or even having a career, the kids go great quailty sound and can drop a battle whenever he pleases. The kid posts video's of shows he's at

until you can either post up a video of you rappin on stage, or droppin a record that doesn't take 5 weeks to get done...you should really just shut the fuck up

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-02-08, 05:06 PM   #82
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: DD1C 59F7

^^^ true story.
i still dont get how people can talk shit about rappers when they aren't doing anything and have no way of producing anything. if thats not a poser, i dont know what is

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 06:34 PM   #83
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
rofl

aight 3 things that just made laugh

1. I'm not freinds with E, so dont think i'm defedning the guy as a freind. But hypriocry just is to much

2. You say all he does is yell over beats, well from the sound of your first 'cd' you didn't rap over ne beats that were yours to begin with.

3. E's obviously much farther than you are in the industry or even having a career, the kids go great quailty sound and can drop a battle whenever he pleases. The kid posts video's of shows he's at

until you can either post up a video of you rappin on stage, or droppin a record that doesn't take 5 weeks to get done...you should really just shut the fuck up

1. mother fucker please...

2. my first cd back in 2006, even though it has none of my own beats and certain quality issues.. burns the fuck out of any rap lyrically that E has ever made..

and the best one 3. ive already got a 'hip hop career' .. I know people in the industry.. I can get tapes heard and taken seriously by the majors whenever I like bud, i can basically put a call in to my good friend, send him a tape in the mail and hell push it to Sony BMG... but I'm going independant when I get signing offers for my own music.. theres only one label I'm interested in.. Obese records... Theyll be getting my tape and I garentee you if I dont haitus my hip hop once again for issues or things like doing a full time university psychology course, I will be able to open a far larger forum for my music than E can right now...

You know I actually wouldnt doubt ive made more money from hip hop than he has... without even doing shows...

thats the sad reality of that dudes situation...
Old 12-03-08, 01:47 AM   #84
Cola
Pushin it....

But you still can't prove any of these things.

Period.

Old 12-03-08, 02:56 AM   #85
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
1. mother fucker please...

2. my first cd back in 2006, even though it has none of my own beats and certain quality issues.. burns the fuck out of any rap lyrically that E has ever made..

and the best one 3. ive already got a 'hip hop career' .. I know people in the industry.. I can get tapes heard and taken seriously by the majors whenever I like bud, i can basically put a call in to my good friend, send him a tape in the mail and hell push it to Sony BMG... but I'm going independant when I get signing offers for my own music.. theres only one label I'm interested in.. Obese records... Theyll be getting my tape and I garentee you if I dont haitus my hip hop once again for issues or things like doing a full time university psychology course, I will be able to open a far larger forum for my music than E can right now...

You know I actually wouldnt doubt ive made more money from hip hop than he has... without even doing shows...

thats the sad reality of that dudes situation...

Where? Where is the evidence that you've made more money than him? Have you been on the set of a major music video? Like maybe the Game and Neyo like he has? Have you been on MTV? Have you done as many shows as he has and put out as many CD's?

Please don't answer those questions. I'm not here to argue with you or tell you that you won't make it, but you're just getting a bit ridiculous. How do you knock someone who's far ahead of you? Give the man his props. His career is very much ahead of yours. Therefore, he wins.

But you do you and I'm sure if you have the connections you say you do, then we'll be seeing you in the limelight soon.
Old 12-03-08, 09:06 AM   #86
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Where? Where is the evidence that you've made more money than him? Have you been on the set of a major music video? Like maybe the Game and Neyo like he has? Have you been on MTV? Have you done as many shows as he has and put out as many CD's?

Please don't answer those questions. I'm not here to argue with you or tell you that you won't make it, but you're just getting a bit ridiculous. How do you knock someone who's far ahead of you? Give the man his props. His career is very much ahead of yours. Therefore, he wins.

But you do you and I'm sure if you have the connections you say you do, then we'll be seeing you in the limelight soon.

I know, right? Atleast E can post up videos

i mean, on a level of musical talent, i dont really think E's anything special...but fuck it, the guy rocks shows and posts video's of doing it....so i can't say he isn't doing shit.

Post up proof or shut it

Old 12-03-08, 09:14 AM   #87
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

E rocks shows in a place where people only care about sound though

lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-03-08, 09:59 AM   #88
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:

in principle, by making those assumptions you're acting in the same way you put nos on blast for being....

don't paint opinion as fact...you don't know for sure that E is "far ahead" of Nos at all, he may be, he may not be

and let's face it...yeh E has hung around with big folks but how do i OR YOU know its been anything more than the latest in a long line of brief forgettable introductions as far as the big names see it

but until Nos starts putting up pics and vids of himself surrounding the same kinda folks or whatever, nobody can form concrete arguments in terms of movements at all, to be honest
Old 12-03-08, 05:53 PM   #89
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 冥 法
in principle, by making those assumptions you're acting in the same way you put nos on blast for being....

don't paint opinion as fact...you don't know for sure that E is "far ahead" of Nos at all, he may be, he may not be

and let's face it...yeh E has hung around with big folks but how do i OR YOU know its been anything more than the latest in a long line of brief forgettable introductions as far as the big names see it

but until Nos starts putting up pics and vids of himself surrounding the same kinda folks or whatever, nobody can form concrete arguments in terms of movements at all, to be honest

Now, now..this is how you can say someones ahead of someone else. One was on MTV and on the set of a music video with The Game and Ne-yo while the other was not.

That's what I was getting at. Untill Nos can show proof of his connections with Sony BMG, then he looks like everyone else on RV trying to paint a picture of a fake him in order to impress the internet. Not saying he is, but that's what it looks like.

That's all. Sure Nos is talented lyrically, but he hasn't been doing anything with it until recently. Therefore, E is ahead of him.
Old 12-03-08, 07:18 PM   #90
J Summers

IP: 2698 B096

Enstinctz Wrap Ya Tounge Round Ya Neck Clown.