RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Mastered The Art
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-03, 11:35 PM   #16
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 586A 10A1

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
you need some soul man. you just a rhymin phasode.

thats the part that gets me....thats SO fuckin hater-ish

why the fuck does your vote count again?
Old 11-06-03, 11:40 PM   #17
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

Quote:
nah nah son, he used the samp better than you, you took the easy way out, anybody coulda made a dope ass beat and threw the samp in for a hook. But my mans blended everything in nice. Don't get me wrong pimpin' it was a nice drop, real cinematic and shit. I didn't really under stand the intro, what was he tryin to do look at some broad so he wack off? I mean you reeeeeeally wanted a peek huh.

you dumb shit.....

the sample is playing throughout the entire song...NOT JUST THE HOOK...
I completly changed the sound of it...use your ears...

you see man...thats what THE FUCK i mean....

if you don't follow the horse off the cliff your the outkast... GAYNESS...
Old 11-07-03, 11:26 AM   #18
MR. LEGEND

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B944 C9DF

Quote:
Originally posted by Syntax Mastery

thats the part that gets me....thats SO fuckin hater-ish

why the fuck does your vote count again?

Fuck you punk, you can't take a little critisism?
Ok I can see, you put a lot of time in it, and you thought it was the hottest shit right, but then Im sayin that son won. That shit happends man, ask anybody on this muh'fucka, I am anti hater. Your rhyme sounds like spoken word over the beat with no emotion, or regard for the beat. You got to ride the beat, feel that shit and blend that shit so it fits perfect. So many cats on here comprimise that to come up with a catchy punch or wordplay, and forget about the beat.

I ain't hatin son, don't ever accuse me of hatin I'ma tell it like it is always.

Shit I even voted for phate, who you guys say beat me last round! With that slow offbeat crap he put out. Ok I took the L , and came back, I didn't cry.

You reversed mixed up, and beat the sample up so much that I couldn't even tell it was the sample. Good Idea, bad break...

Old 11-07-03, 02:32 PM   #19
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.

IP: 7D47 BFBD

Legend, thanks for the props, but please explain your vote more clearly. If not I won't count it.
Old 11-07-03, 05:16 PM   #20
MR. LEGEND

IP: B944 C9DF

I voted on everything else why do I have a problem here?

There isn't any basic rules or names or categories to really judge. You guys are not new to this, so your sounds are both nice.

When MT's shit came on it sounded good and I was like yeah he did that shit. He incorporated the sample and made a hip-hop track FROM the sample. It was tyte rollin' it it just sounded good dog. BETTER THAN SM!
When SM shit came on I was like WOW! it's some shit finna come on now, then it went blank, then this dude is talkin about "one more look baby". I'm like wtf? Is he a peeping tom whackin off or somethin? nevermind, the beat dropped and I'm not recognizing any trace of the sample AND he's RAPPING OVER THE BEAT (Somethin I got stung for last round). Then comes the chorus and the sample is finally evident, and I'm thinkin what a cheap way to go.

there.... I don't care, I don't even know why son would even think I was hatin'. He didn't even vote in my last battle...

Old 11-07-03, 05:22 PM   #21
anonimus

IP: E140 0723

uhhh mr legend...if you would have saw the name of the track you would realize it was a stalker...and the story was from the perception of the stalker...

and I was saying "just one look...thats all we will need" meaning a connection...it was a topic bruh...

and I think I rode the beat quite nicely...even tho it was something I wanted to do over but time constraints with the deadline kept me from doing it...it was a spur of the moment type of thing syn asked me to do...

it was monotone because I was trying to show sincerity in the words...with the undertone of madness in the low pitch voices...

and honestly, after listening to what YOU sound like...its obvious why you wouldnt like my shit...but, before you tell someone they dont ride a beat right...you might wanna check your own shit and make sure its on par...for real man...

critics man...

Last edited by anonimus : 11-07-03 at 05:42 PM.

Old 11-07-03, 06:55 PM   #22
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

Quote:

Your rhyme sounds like spoken word over the beat with no emotion, or regard for the beat. You got to ride the beat, feel that shit and blend that shit so it fits perfect. So many cats on here comprimise that to come up with a catchy punch or wordplay, and forget about the beat.

first off...thats not me spittin....

i would ruin your life within 8 bars

secondly... i did vote on your last battle. I think you came horridly wack over a mediocre beat, that was mixed ugly. which is why i said i didnt like it... not because you rapped over it PERIOD.... your voting against me cuz 1. you want me to put the sample out in front of your face so your little brain can hear it... 2. i got someone to spit over my shit, and im not gettin "stung" like your wack display of high pitched fecal matter.... which = you having a extra lil bit of hate towards me cuz i can get props for doin somethin you got shat on for....

its not my fault either that you have no clue how to absorb imagery and storys in a song.... "wahts this dude talkin about? man, whats he jerkin off?".... if you didnt capture the meaning of the track... you were'nt meant to..
Old 11-08-03, 12:44 PM   #23
BLACK FLAME

IP: 821E 5D4E

Syntax vs Mr.legend!!!!!

Old 11-08-03, 12:47 PM   #24
BLACK FLAME

IP: 821E 5D4E

Quote:
Originally posted by anonimus
uhhh mr legend...if you would have saw the name of the track you would realize it was a stalker...and the story was from the perception of the stalker...

and I was saying "just one look...thats all we will need" meaning a connection...it was a topic bruh...

and I think I rode the beat quite nicely...even tho it was something I wanted to do over but time constraints with the deadline kept me from doing it...it was a spur of the moment type of thing syn asked me to do...

it was monotone because I was trying to show sincerity in the words...with the undertone of madness in the low pitch voices...

and honestly, after listening to what YOU sound like...its obvious why you wouldnt like my shit...but, before you tell someone they dont ride a beat right...you might wanna check your own shit and make sure its on par...for real man...

critics man...

Man you KNOW you came correctly You Shouldn't take critcism to the heart. LOL Why are you even explaining anything?

Old 11-08-03, 01:06 PM   #25
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

^cuz he rushed and came half ass in his eyes... this IS half ass anon shit... but its still illness
Old 11-08-03, 03:18 PM   #26
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.

IP: 7D47 BFBD

I appreciate the props Legend, but I can't count your vote. It's too controversial.

LMAO . . . tie . . . again . . .

Syn (2-0)

MT (2-0)

Good battle syn.