RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Mastered The Art
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-04, 12:14 AM   #1
Emerge

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Emerge v.s. treasonbeats

IP: EE7C 1ADF

Check in by Monday
Beats due Sunday

Goodluck and bring pure dopeness

Old 01-11-04, 07:54 PM   #2
treasonbeats

IP: 597E 0E8E

hey, heres my beat

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/treasonbeatsmusic.htm
i
ts titled "Life Without Music" Good Luck to everyone!

peace

Old 01-12-04, 03:46 AM   #3
Emerge

IP: 20FB 45AB

I had a lot of problems the main one being that my fruity went to shit...so all i could use is Sound Forge...all i could do is loop it, and distort a bit and a little bit of effects.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/mastadaizartmusic.htm

By the way I posted this late by an hour, I already spoke to treason and he said it was ok. But, I stick by the rules so he wins by default, but I still want all of you to provide good feedback for both of us....thank you

Old 01-12-04, 09:21 AM   #4
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Text Record: 10-3
IP: B820 172A

wow I seously dont know what one to pick cauz there almost the same... Its like instant replay.... Treason beats had a lil cut in there at 56 seconds in that is hella sick kinda sounds like a done dre beat... should have used more of the homie.

and treasons was a lil cleaner of a beat.. so I say he edges it ....

vote treason...

*note* bolth could have been a bit more creative ....

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce  
Old 01-12-04, 09:46 PM   #5
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 13FC 17F2

treason - nice chopping...really good work on the chopping....but the drums man...you need something more hard hitting...the drums jsut arent doing it for me....every thing was clean but those drums just kinda got on my nerves...keep up the good work

Emerge - this is nice chopping but on someparts it sounds out of tune...kinda like an out of tune guitar...but im really liking the echo on the back ground effects ..it made it have a nice feel...other than the out of tune shit this was cool....keep up the good work

Old 01-12-04, 11:04 PM   #6
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D27D 0B18

hmm. ye, 2 variations on a theme.

Treason. lots of high hats n tom sounds, made for interesting drums. at sum points the bass seemed to be out of key with the chords. like how the chorus comes n...but maybe looping it would be better, cus the drop out is kinda weird cus the vocal cut is powerful.

Emerge. like the intro...nice arrangment of the cuts. verse is aight. bass comes through nice n clear. sum of the effects r a bit wack. sum r koo. the fade to the chorus is a bit of a momentum killer personally. but the loop of the chorus is nice. going back into the verse is a bit drastically done.

not bad. both could be flowed to n made good use of the powerful Life Without Music cut.

<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate  
Old 01-14-04, 01:17 AM   #7
Emerge

IP: 8F29 2687

treasonbeats wins