RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-05, 11:21 PM   #1
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
C.a.l.i-cold Outside Feat Triple N!!

IP: 3147 6785

YUP REAL NICE HIP HOP DEEP TRACK HERE FOR YALL TO PEEP TRIP ON THE HOOK ANNO DOMINI ON THE HOOK THIS WILL BE ON THE A.I MIXTAPE VOLUME 2 LEAVE FEED hit the soundclick...........
MODS--i left feed on lethalgks track called hit em up and carsonjets track called diamond cut
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 01:15 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

posting while listening

intro-dope as fuck!

1st verse
flow and emotion are dope.good fucking verse.

hook is nice, sounds a bit like rbx from doggystyle records.

second verse. good flow, nice rhymes. good emotion.

beat is nice!

good fucking song right here. I would certainly bomp it!

good job.

nice way to rep TC audio.
Old 04-26-05, 01:53 AM   #3
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 0CC4 EFEF

cali, this piece was good,...actually fuck good
it was great,...you def try n strive for perfection on ya drops
i was feeling the concept n the entire drop to be real with ya.....
was'nt feeling the deep voice change on the chorus but your
acapellas n shit was mad clean, nice drop fam, wow, youve
elevated alot copmpaired to when i 1st heard ya.............
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 04-26-05, 02:27 AM   #4
^^..^^

IP: 3147 6785

^thats Triple N On The Hook Foo Lol
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 02:42 AM   #5
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

i rele wish youd switch up tha way you flow lmao i know its how you rap..but yea good track dope ass beat good concept triple did hell of a job on tha hook nice to see you bak droppin...and...no...you dont run brownsville..i do...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 09:07 AM   #6
Debit
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

i notice all of the peeps except decree were from ya crew...d/r convention...who knows...anyways on to the track

the beats aight....honestly trip made the song or attempted to....not even triple could save this song....it was that bad....like i said the beat is aight but ya flow is fucking horrible....i should say lack of flow because u don't have one....u sound like ya just reading with emotion....i will give u that....u do have emotion....u just have no skills....mic presence is good....ya awful cocky for somebody who can't flow....u have good emotion, good mic presence and a good vocab but ya fucking flow aka lack of flow kills it....u should have never quit wendy's....ya better at that wrapping then u are at this rapping....i applaud trip for trying to save the song but even god himself couldn't have saved this track....u think ya better then me too....u got another thing coming kiddo....tell ya friends to stop lying to u about ya music....i remember before u disappeared just this last time u said u had a style similar to freeway's....unless freeway sounds like a deaf kid trying to explain something to his deaf friends then i would have to say that u don't have a style similar to freeway's....and before u try to come at me saying some dumb old played out banks shit....fiya said that....not me....but anyways have someone teach u how to flow or just quit cause a real label would never sign u....they'd have to be deaf, blind, and dumb....this is honest feedback

overall - 0.5/10

that .5 was achieved thanks to triple....if he wasn't on here it would have gotten a donut....take it as hate if u want but this is my honest to god fucking opinion on this track
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 01:38 PM   #7
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: B52F C281

beat by annodoimin is hot....damn his shit always hot anyways...dats ma man holdin it down 4 da UK!!!

oh yea the track.......CALI u came nice...lyrically it was cool...i didnt like the hook, i dont think NNN shud hav dun cos his deep voice didnt really fit 4 that type of hook..CALI wa son beat 4 the mostpart..NN ur flow is flawless, lyrically a lil unda CALI, but ur delivery n voice n prscence is sik yo...id say dis shit was propa deep, worth tha dload...Peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-26-05, 05:24 PM   #8
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 0CD2 4AEE

Listening................

Yo i like the intro kinda got my hooked on it, yo the beat is tight.

Listening to cali- Aiight man you got nice flow, you stayed on the beat. Ok i like the lyrics you spitting, you putting real emotion to it.

The chorus is aiight....................

Cali-......Aiight still doing good on the flow. Nice lyrics, still saying on the beat.......The lyrics is better yo...............Putted more emotion on this 2nd part.

Yo i dont have to go no more father, this track with emotion and nice lyrics by cali is hot. Stay up, i still hate you though lol.
Old 04-26-05, 06:33 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 8D1D 0114

im feeling this nice quality nice volume nice beat why did you have to steal it i was gonna use it lol. but cali you did ya thang. triple did his thing and this was a tight little peice. 1

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 10:16 PM   #10
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: 9E2F CDE8

Oh snap! This is a solid song...shit...Imma go listen to it again...
Old 04-26-05, 10:43 PM   #11
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Good stuff, liked the beat, you flowed well over this. Triple did good on the hook too. RTF on my OM
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-27-05, 01:45 AM   #12
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A18 CF2B

Listenin' to while I post.

Intro: like it, quality already sounds very good, props to whoever mixed this.

First Verse - Came in strong, nice laid back flow, ride it nice oh shit, damn, the fuckin' chorus is madd like Gritty, i like that shit.

Chorus: Like this shit rides nice on the beat, nice play off of each other. I like this song already.

2nd Verse - Aight same dude (Cali i think) Damn, nice lyrics. Like this verse better, first was good, this is better. Nice a smooth flow, can hear everything amazingly clear, damn i can't wait till i'm at the point where my shit is this clear. Oh shit, the hated for skin tone line, liked that shit.

Verse over, just listenin' to like the beat, makin' me think about madd shit. Oh yeah, chorus back, shit is nice. Triple N on the Chorus i take it, chorus is nice man. Beat is Wild Nice. Nice end to the song. Aight. coo

I really liked this song, i can tell you got crazy flow, intro was very cool. I like this song, i would bump to this, way more my style of rap. It's gangsta, which isn't mystyle persay, but you kickin' knowledge, madd multies, and nice wordplay. NIggaz need to start givin' you respect son, cause you definately is nice. I would prolly buy your shit honestly, and there ain't TOO many niggaz you can say that about on here. Keep droppin' 'em.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 11:14 AM   #13
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: F658 2C31

Know this beat from somewhere lolz...(don't mind this)

Intro belongs to the beat and I'm definitely liking it. Had your flow on lock (both of you) and I feel the change of tone with Triple's deeper voice was a nice add-on to the song, it gave variety to it. Lyrics are at quite high level in my opinion, many will be able to relate to what you're saying there. I'm just overall feeling this track, verses were filled with knowledge, deep stuff and the hook was nice

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 11:53 AM   #14
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: C431 103C

hahahahahaha!

Sick track fam.

"Corrected Lenses got me seein through benzes,
the pens is for my brothers, got me seeing throught colors."

Keep it up......................

Overall rating = 84/100
Old 04-27-05, 12:53 PM   #15
Calm
Divine Ascension

Text Record: 2-2
IP: C6CF ADE7

ok everything was nice except for the flow. i felt it coulda been better. send me that track and i'll show u what i mean. but other than that ya lyrics are dope and ya dynamics were onpoint. just gotta work on ya flow. and i wasnt really feeling the hook. maybe cuz i was looking for something different. it woulda been dope if u had a chick singin the hook in spanish or something. ionno but this was aiight.

-Transcending The Heavens-
I am before before...
Before death is eternity, After death is eternity.
There is no death, only eternity.
And I be riding the wings of eternity...

3 Poems.:.3 Features.:.3 Weeks Consecutively
I'm a Bad Man
Send a message via AIM to Calm   Reply With Quote