RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-06, 06:05 PM   #76
Automatic
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F91A BFED

either way i refuse to vote for a biter.

Old 06-27-06, 07:28 PM   #77
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F67E 3D56

is there anymore dope heads out there that aren't in these tourney? im seein 'em all

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk  
Old 06-27-06, 08:44 PM   #78
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: ACCB 00AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
flips, lol.

we can go back n forth, bottom line is.

you still suck.

Wow @ a biter telling people they suck. get the fuck out of here, do you seriously think ANYONE in this tourney or in online text battling believes that was a "flip" ???

Old 06-27-06, 09:14 PM   #79
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP: ACCB 00AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
i flipped 4 year old concepts, ill admit to that.

i didnt bite shit thou, lol.

so now feel free to get off my cock.

Biting is also known as plagiarism. If you seriously think what you did wasn't plagiarism, then you must be mentally challenged. I love kids like you who manipulate the word flipping however you see fit. Flipping is rewording a text line so that it is a different variation of the same concept. . what you did was reword a text line so that it was the same variation of the same concept. You may be "doper than me at text battling" but you're still an idiot, so it doesn't really matter.

Old 06-27-06, 11:27 PM   #80
Shadow.
New to RV

IP: 58CB D77E

I have no bizness in this but ^ your an idiot.

Quote:
Biting is also known as plagiarism. If you seriously think what you did wasn't plagiarism, then you must be mentally challenged.

"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word. In which he didnt I dont know him nor care to know him but he flipped a concept that wasnt his which 80% of the RBL does. Since your from CrapBattles Im sure your familiar with Jay Cee & Abolish both of which recycle heavy as hell. Abolish bite father flow thou Im sure you'd still be willing to lick his nutsack & say he is dope. I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

So a word of suggestion, get off your high horse that the lame 14 year old writers from RB put you & put your foot in your mouth. MAJORITY of your punchlines are recycled, or in your words "bitten". Only new concepts you have are name flips & personals which consist of about 12% of your verse.

Stop pretending your someone worth mentiong in a top 500 battler list on the internet, act like a turtle & stick your peanut sized head back in your shell. Take the rest of your 16 year old friends & proceed to lick each others ass back across the internet highway.

Ignorant attention whore.

Old 06-27-06, 11:28 PM   #81
Shadow.
New to RV

Excuss me, Jay Krupp not Jay Cee.

Old 06-27-06, 11:53 PM   #82
Dame Dash.
New to RV

IP: 96C8 B2F8

^seems like you dont know wtf RECYCLING is lmao

recycling is reusing YOUR OWN lines.

not flipping or biting.

Old 06-27-06, 11:55 PM   #83
Automatic
New to RV

IP: F91A BFED

if u think those lines were flipped, u are either an idiot or no nothing about text battling.

Old 06-28-06, 12:11 AM   #84
iRAPEblacKKKids.
New to RV

IP: A605 CB1F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow.

"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word. In which he didnt I dont know him nor care to know him but he flipped a concept that wasnt his which 80% of the RBL does. Since your from CrapBattles Im sure your familiar with Jay Cee & Abolish both of which recycle heavy as hell. Abolish bite father flow thou Im sure you'd still be willing to lick his nutsack & say he is dope. I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

So a word of suggestion, get off your high horse that the lame 14 year old writers from RB put you & put your foot in your mouth. MAJORITY of your punchlines are recycled, or in your words "bitten". Only new concepts you have are name flips & personals which consist of about 12% of your verse.

Stop pretending your someone worth mentiong in a top 500 battler list on the internet, act like a turtle & stick your peanut sized head back in your shell. Take the rest of your 16 year old friends & proceed to lick each others ass back across the internet highway.

didn't krupp son you, oh wait no, because your not the real shadow.
"when i fight you i won't snipe you, i'll use an hiv infected needle to strike you, as well as anyone who vaguely resembles or looks like you, and just to spite you, i'll force your children and gunpoint to bite you, and rip a piece off" I.Technique
Send a message via AIM to iRAPEblacKKKids.  
Old 06-28-06, 12:13 AM   #85
iRAPEblacKKKids.
New to RV

Quote:

your seriously a fucking name biter, that's hilarious. because if you were shadow, you would know who the fuck this is, and you would have im'd me by now. that's hilarious for real "mike," lmao
"when i fight you i won't snipe you, i'll use an hiv infected needle to strike you, as well as anyone who vaguely resembles or looks like you, and just to spite you, i'll force your children and gunpoint to bite you, and rip a piece off" I.Technique
Old 06-28-06, 12:41 AM   #86
Shadow.
New to RV

Mike is a herb & post on rnr, he stole my name when he got dismantled by Krupp over on my home site. Thus why his name wasnt Shadow.

Old 06-28-06, 01:03 AM   #87
Dame Dash.
New to RV

sometimes tells me Shadow. = Aeon

Old 06-28-06, 01:03 AM   #88
Dame Dash.
New to RV

I mean Something, not sometimes haha

why the fuck cant we edit posts?

Old 06-28-06, 01:48 AM   #89
iRAPEblacKKKids.
New to RV

Quote:
Mike is a herb & post on rnr, he stole my name when he got dismantled by Krupp over on my home site. Thus why his name wasnt Shadow.

no, mike is shadow who started rapbattles.com, that's what i'm talking about. krupp killed him, imo. who are you?"
Old 06-28-06, 02:08 AM   #90
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Why cant we edit post anywhere here.

Kempo change that shit.