RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-06, 06:23 PM   #16
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

mah bad man...just trying to figuer stuff out...no need to turn into a 6 year old white girl man...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-06, 06:38 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5737 ABBD

^everywhere I see you, you're fuckin' complainin' and bitchin' about "man, I don't even get any love!" cuz you don't deserve anything. I wouldn't normally hate on someone just cuz their lyrics aren't good, but you fuckin' act like you're a god and that you DESERVE to have props and be power ranked. 1-2-1 you bitch and complain after using two played out of th ass-hole punches to L.I. and then constantly in LBL. just stfu and try harder. Don't blame anyone for not giving you props, the fact is you wouldn't deserve it for all the hype you give yourself and for what you actually bring to the table. real motherfuckin' talk son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-06, 06:56 PM   #18
Wordz AhGod

wow ...I didn't even mean anything like ...I dont really care if Im power ranked w/e that even means...nore did I in any part of my post bitch about not getting ranked ...Im still trying to elevate and Im done bitching bout shit...I figuer I'll just battle and vote thats it.

but on the real...where do ya'll be getting this whole Me trying to be a god thing? is that a metaphore for some shit coz you aint the first to say it...either way no hate ..just relax ..you getting too worked up over nothing man.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-06, 07:01 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^no, you do it every mag. Complain to Kemp, like "I don't get any props" wahhh wahhha wahhh. stfu... just post and vote. stop bitchin' about not getting enough credit in the mags. You got fuckin' bitch of the week in 1-2-1 mag, so I KNOW i'm not the only one fed up with your antics kid. So don't ever put my name in your mouth again.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-06-06, 07:05 PM   #20
Wordz AhGod

wow ...your having a bad week.

Old 09-06-06, 07:06 PM   #21
J. Luth
I see dumb people

no, I just get annoyed by kids who keep hypin' themselves when they don't bring SHIT to the table

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-06-06, 07:08 PM   #22
J. Luth
I see dumb people

"damn son .. . . No hate Kemp...but it sounds like if it was up to you...Id be more than just at the bottom...and you know I atleast did something in the cypher...you cannot possibly over look every single one of my verses in there with out atleast mencioning something on me. I whent head to head with everyone there man. Props on the mag but...My record being Misleading? wtf? Iv showed up and voted and been in the cypher every week while your still complaining that no one is doing it. Iv even posted threads across this site to try to get new and established heads to join the league. I aint saying Im the illest by far, I know L.I and whole bunch of other cats out there is better but still. You practically saying I snuck my way here and thats just fucked up. plus .... urmom aint been dropping nothing half as ill as you said really. kid can spit but you on his dick along with just about every one else who has an alias. If I came out with a stupid alias like ninjaturtlemonkey ... you'd be like..."well, ninjaturtlemonkey has a stupid name and is obviously and alias but the kids raw as fuck and drops nice everytime...he must be a legend.

No hate...just the way I feel about things. any one can look back and see I atleast deserved to be mencioned in the cyphers. You just killing my shit slowly man."

^lmao wow. enough said there. just stfu and post... your shit was wack in the cyphers. just cuz you post like fuckin' 40 wack rhymes doesn't mean you deserve a mention

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 09-06-06, 07:11 PM   #23
Wordz AhGod

you probably didn't really read what I was talking about or do the proper research but w/e you win...I aint gonna sit here and argue with you. I had one bad week coz I had like 6 or 7 battles to drop 12 - 18 lines (not just in this site) so I was a lil retarded and I let this net battle shit get to me...thats all...Im str8 now. 1

Old 09-06-06, 07:57 PM   #24
Ace Heratoga
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 041A E2A8

lol untold you and like one other cat didn't like the girlfriend pic battle... get the fuck outta here...

"Only god can judge me, but I'm atheist so you do the math..."
Send a message via AIM to Ace Heratoga   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-06, 12:58 AM   #25
Aeral
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C2E7 16FB

props for still putting up a mag man, who won the cypher?
Send a message via AIM to Aeral   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-06, 02:16 AM   #26
Multi
Trill OG

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 0825 899A

lmfao i dropped six 2 minute keyrd lines

-dead-

Old 09-07-06, 03:34 AM   #27
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
lol, Untold, you used a friendship line, an open minded line, and some other played shit.. i hope you don't think what ya posted last week was a hot verse cuz it wasn't.

yea, u said 2 lines u think were play'd. u just had a bunch of corny, soft ass shit!

nuttin to special about ur verse. i mean, c'mon man.. get a lil creative with ur shit.
Old 09-07-06, 03:36 AM   #28
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Heratoga
lol untold you and like one other cat didn't like the girlfriend pic battle... get the fuck outta here...

uh.. exactly.. s'why i'm expressing my opinion. wtf, ya'll act like i can't say my piece about ya'lls shit.

fuck it though, i thought that shit was weak.
Old 09-07-06, 05:44 AM   #29
ESQ Da Killah
New to RV

IP: CEC9 33B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicious
looks bad^ and fuck you for actin like i suck.

^you do suck DICKWAD!!!

21. Gho$t Wrighter (0-0) vs 22. Sizzle (0-0)

Ghost ain’t great but I have no clue who Sizzle is, and his name is stupid. So Ghost Wrighter to win.

aint to great? aint too great, lol son ive been writing shitty, musta have had things on my mind, go read my LLL drop this week its much better than the PS ones

KILLER HOOOUSE > YOU
Old 09-07-06, 01:34 PM   #30
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

So is the August Event review gonna be in the next mag?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.