RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-05, 11:58 PM   #1
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Vendetta - I Just Gotta

IP: 666C F77E

A track from me...basically my first solo...came out pretty good not the best but i learning to hold my own doing solo tracks but w/e...hope ya'll like it...I used Joe Budden's "Whatever It Takes" beat...i'll probably do a part II to this beat cause i'ma loving it...enjoy

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/cenario_music.htm

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193178

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193297

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193388
she sounds retarded who the fuck is that? and why do the previous posts say she sound good. ok anyways, the chorus is horrible at least hit one note correct. and fade this girl's singing or something it's annoying. this is not cd material. get a better singer first. no hate but Yahweh! shit's horrible what the fuck is the taste on this site. 2/10

- whoop a hoes ass (seventhird ft. fluidmoon - nah nah nah)

at least someone has some damn sense on this site^^^
Old 06-01-05, 12:30 AM   #2
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: CFFD F596

yo some dope shit....there drama...the quality is dope..defitnly not wack....u had good flow to that Budden beat..and i was really diggin it..the only drawback i thought there was, was that the accopella was too loud over the beat..maybe u should fix that but otherwise i give it a 8.5/10 good job...rtf when my shit gets reopened
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 12:49 AM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: AFAF 6DC2

decent, ride the beat fine... need more emotion... wont take it to your hotel but cassidy will, dope... honestly thats a solid drop... couldn't find much to hate on... just need to up the emotion a bit or find a lil bit more of your own sound... sounded a lil bit like u were just readin but i liked ya flow, it was really percistant, only got off like once at the begining... ya kid good drop just up the emotion makin me feel the shit a lil more... take a look at my song NICE BOI!!! would appriciate the feed... pz

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 02:38 AM   #4
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

uppin for more feedback
she sounds retarded who the fuck is that? and why do the previous posts say she sound good. ok anyways, the chorus is horrible at least hit one note correct. and fade this girl's singing or something it's annoying. this is not cd material. get a better singer first. no hate but Yahweh! shit's horrible what the fuck is the taste on this site. 2/10

Old 06-01-05, 02:48 AM   #5
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 6EEF D6C6

beat is emotional

Flow- kinda weird vibe sounds like u used too much reverb, lyrics was fittin...the samples kinda lifted the lyrics on this emotions felt..."Lust fightin wit love" interestin shit.....i feel like jumpin on this track..lol

overall i think u should rerecord and try to use different setting reverb....and watch out wit echo alittle... and ofcourse my accap added..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-01-05, 03:36 AM   #6
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

i ain't mix the shit...mixing was done by 20...holla at me on AIM dv...my sn is pvendetta2005...i wanted the lil echo affect...at times when i did my dubs i would just say the multi's like i was talking...i wanted that affect...but holla at me...thanks for the feed everyone

Old 06-01-05, 03:36 AM   #7
~:: AkaDemiK ::~
New to RV

IP: 1349 2DFA

This was IIght..I Did a Track to This Beat..anyway...Emotion need swork...Lyrics were coo..But with better delivery and emotion..it can really show..flow was choppy..but not bad..
Old 06-01-05, 06:48 AM   #8
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 0825 899A

beat is dope.....hook is dope...

Are you an UK head cause you sound like or like an american with bad speech epidiments

Flow is on point....delivery is nice....

I felt some of the shit you mentioned besdies the baby mamma thing cause I dont have a baby mamma
Old 06-01-05, 08:27 AM   #9
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

are u a rapper who just post on rv and does no music or are u a rapper who has homo countree jay on his myspace friends list and doesnt do music...uppin for more feedback

Old 06-01-05, 07:55 PM   #10
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

uppin for more feedback

Old 06-01-05, 11:00 PM   #11
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

uppin for more feedback

Old 06-02-05, 10:27 AM   #12
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Yo Good Chose of Beat, You really did well with it, The Flow was dope, Yah just Gotta get better Mic presence, Like others said kinda sounds like your reading of a piece of paper, Yah Qaulity was very good as well, Yah Lyrics were aight, Nothing special, But yah got mad potential, Overall nice Drop Hommie keep at it..

[
Old 06-02-05, 04:11 PM   #13
Lenny Blaze
New to RV

IP: A4BC D698

returnin favour

the beats nice i think its from budden, the flow was nice but you didnt sound like you was ready on the mic or something, aint feelin the echo-ey thing you added, lyrics straight qualitys iight also, overall just work on your mic presence and try soundin more natural on the mic overall 7/10
Old 06-03-05, 02:41 AM   #14
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

uppin for more feedback