RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-06, 03:14 PM   #16
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

Lmfao, Rotfl...
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 06:35 PM   #17
Infamouz
New to RV

IP: A259 3089

But I'm not even caring to ace, just get the win dude & wreck this
You can have all day to post, but I'm only gonna give you a second
acting dope. but a quick win is what you won't cop with that gimmick
fuck 14 lines, pussy, we both know a couple of shots is your limit

vs.

Let’s see ..you retired ..came back to RB ..N’ you were rusty as fuck
Because Feeble had a great fall ..to bad im bout to fuck his winter up

Ok decent battle here, but to me this was pretty one-sided with Feeble taking it. Wyte you had some cool punche's but most were either meh, or played. You had only one quotable which was cool while Feebl had atleast 3. I can tell you didn't even try at the end of your verse Wyte. So..

V - Feeble
Old 12-22-06, 08:00 PM   #18
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: FEDD 5A6B

Let’s see ..you retired ..came back to RB ..N’ you were rusty as fuck
Because Feeble had a great fall ..to bad im bout to fuck his winter up
Let’s see ..there’s Feeble Minded & Feeble Mind ..neither are trouble
Because when the going gets tough ..Minded calls in his stunt double
Fuck all the bullshit ..ill get to the point now .. N’ bitch I aint a hater
Because if we actually buy your Act ..it’ll be Scene in the trash later

vs.

I'm your guide for the day. Battlings hard and puns are tricky...
DTH made a thread that suits you.. its called "elevation" and its under stickies
acting dope. but a quick win is what you won't cop with that gimmick
fuck 14 lines, pussy, we both know a couple of shots is your limit

Overall/-this battle was pretty decent,I really dont know if this is feeble but anywhoo..feeble seem'd to lack but had a couple of pretty good bars...while i felt wyte had 6 lines that had good impact an connect'd..so in all I got wyte takin this,i dunno if its just me..but its my opinion..an im stick'n 2 it..

v/-Wyte.
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 09:19 PM   #19
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

2-8, cool............
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 09:58 PM   #20
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B43 EB4A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
That wasn't the real Feeble Minded, so I don't know why people are riding his verse just because they think it is. Be honest fellas, 'Feeble' came with a poor verse, and I don't even care if it was the real guy because it wasn't good. I know who the real Feeble is and it's sure as fuck not the guy who dropped in this thread. The only bar reminiscent of Feeble was the stickies thread line which was pretty dope. Wyte didn't drop great but he came witter and at least tried to be fresh with his concepts, whereas the Feeble imposter just dropped bland. Wyte's opener could have been dope but wording let it down pretty badly, but I liked the scene punch even if it has been done before, it was a good flip.

V/ Wyte

Let me let you in on a secret. You can vote however you want, but it isn't your job to tell other people what they should think about my verse. Anyway, I'm not even going to argue with you dipshits whether this is "me" or not. If you want to make sure so badly, ask one of your mods to run an IP check. It would be a great waste of time, but I doubt they have anything better to do. I think you will find that the IP I post on under this name, and the IP I use on Rb are both the same. But thanks for voting.
Old 12-23-06, 02:28 AM   #21
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

uppin over no-shows
Old 12-23-06, 07:19 AM   #22
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3BFF ACB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Let me let you in on a secret. You can vote however you want, but it isn't your job to tell other people what they should think about my verse. Anyway, I'm not even going to argue with you dipshits whether this is "me" or not. If you want to make sure so badly, ask one of your mods to run an IP check. It would be a great waste of time, but I doubt they have anything better to do. I think you will find that the IP I post on under this name, and the IP I use on Rb are both the same. But thanks for voting.

Yeah I checked it all out with IP check in the MOD CP, and it appears you are the real Feeble. I'm sorry for mistaking your identity, but it doesn't change my vote. It's just reading your battle with Spit in RB legends and then reading this... kinda led me to think that this wasn't you. I appologize for my ummm mistake.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-06, 08:56 AM   #23
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

Feeble Minded WINS 2-0
Wyte LOSES 1-1