RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-07, 10:55 AM   #16
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7127 F08C

we drink as much as they do but look sexy while we do it...

...not all stinky and rotten.

Old 08-14-07, 11:07 AM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
we drink as much as they do but look sexy while we do it...

...not all stinky and rotten.

well, how do i get to your neighborhood? is it a beautiful day in the neighborhood?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 11:13 AM   #18
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 7127 F08C

its always a beautiful day in our neighbourhood.
Old 08-14-07, 11:15 AM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

see, thats what mr. rodgers said..turns out dude is a cold hearted sniper from desert storm who told howard stern..."in my prime i could shoot the dick off of a humingbird with no scope from 300 yards out"....in those exact words...

you can see why i might not trust you so much anymore.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 12:09 PM   #20
J Summers

IP: 151E A6A1

1. i just got out of a rehab program and you guys dont know shit about alcoholism, i'm afflicted with a disease i don't drink to feel better
2.if you are an alcoholic or bieleve you are one it is best to start going to a.a. now because this is a progressive disease and it may be fun now but it will get worse, i have been where your at and ive been where you don't want to be
Old 08-14-07, 12:32 PM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
1. i just got out of a rehab program and you guys dont know shit about alcoholism, i'm afflicted with a disease i don't drink to feel better
2.if you are an alcoholic or bieleve you are one it is best to start going to a.a. now because this is a progressive disease and it may be fun now but it will get worse, i have been where your at and ive been where you don't want to be

first you know what i do or don't do in my free time..next you know my medical history....i was joking J...relax..i know a lot more about alcoholism than you are giving me credit for..it's something i've needed to understand to survive in my family with a level head....i assure you..i'm ok....good lookin' though.

Old 08-14-07, 06:14 PM   #22
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Red Bull + Spektikul + Drakel all real life bros.

Alcoholic brothers, fuck I'm half in the bag right now.
Old 08-14-07, 07:36 PM   #23
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5C45 839C

how retarded. i drink and i know its not possible to drink an entire half gallon alone. enless shits spaced out over like entire day.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 08:31 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
how retarded. i drink and i know its not possible to drink an entire half gallon alone. enless shits spaced out over like entire day.

i drink, and most likely much more than you if i feel like it....and i know it's possible....i actually went on google last year some time..to see what the fastest time was for drinking a full half gallon of liquor
i don't remember it because i was drunk
buti remember it was signifcantly faster than what my friend did it in..

keep in mind..it's not just me that's amazed..it's everyone he's ever met.

that would include you, if you ever met him.

Old 08-14-07, 09:23 PM   #25
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5C45 839C

so now your writing off somethin one for your friends did as something you've done

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 10:40 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
so now your writing off somethin one for your friends did as something you've done

you could have just said..." i have trouble reading"

because thats exactly what you just displayed

Old 08-15-07, 12:52 AM   #27
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
are you slow at all? Those 3 paragraphs, wern't questions. They were questions i was asking people, that i also answered.

If you are going to do something, do it right the first time. The more detail in which you explain your questions, the easier it is for people to answer...which saves everybody else time, because they don't need to ask questions. I could have easily written just as much, if not more...had I said..."how much do you drink" and than had to answer everybodies questions, time, and time again.

That's common fucking sense right there.

. . . . *cough*. . . u done?

again you talk to much
Old 08-15-07, 12:53 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12/12/90
. . . . *cough*. . . u done?

again you talk to much

and the declining display of your intelligence, is speeding up tremendously

Old 08-15-07, 01:06 AM   #29
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

lol . your funny
Old 08-15-07, 04:01 AM   #30
Brother Anubis
Flyweight

IP: 2998 9024

depends one the night or if I have been on it the night and day before. A few nights ago three of us done 2 bottles of VSOP.