RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Black Rose Audio Topical League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-06, 12:14 PM   #1
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
Week III Mag

IP: 27E2 8442

BRAT LEAGUE MAGAZINE

Introduction

Well last week was a str8 week for the league. A few people that aint drop before have started dropping and letting they Audio precense felt. Big ups to Tito for dropping a verse even though ol' boi aint show up to it. Thats on another note.........One that I just so happend to have right here
V

NO Shows

Usually when I say no show to somebody...its coz they wak and they would probably get more props for doing so. But in this case, Its still an issue that we are dealing with. If one person no shows, its not all that bad for the league or site as a whole but if one person no shows, then another, then another and so and so on, its just one big ball of snow shit just rolling down a hill. I understand shit comes up and sometimes you cant either drop nore do you feel like droping, but thats only good for bout' a week or two then it'll be delt with. It makes the mag easier to write when I dont have to say so and so didn't show this week. Just try a lil harder to show up even if it aint gonna be fire or if the other nigga dont show...You'll still get props for a drop by your peers and the mag.

Willa's Review

..Warning - Beware of Willa..

1.Default vs. 2.K.ontroverz.y
Topic: Steady Game

Default's Drop: Don't Trip

K.ontroverz.y's Drop: Steady Game

Alright the top two rated competitors. I was expecting two dope ass tracks. Truthfully I was kinda dissapointed. Jay's track was cool. had a catchy hook delivery was hyped which was cool. Kontro's hook wasn't reallly memorable his flow was kinda bland not too smooth he bored me. It was almost as if he didn't really try or didn't have the time."Awww homie don't trip." though everyone has off tracks.

Outcome
Default wins: 1-0

Default is now 2-0. Is still rankeed number 1. He's UNDEFEATED. Who's gonna put an end to it?

K.ontroverz.y 1-1 Was ranked 2nd. After this' weeks loss he is now ranked 8th. Can he devote the time needed? We'll see

3.~Luciano~ vs. 4.Past Tense

Topic: Hood Life

Past Tense's Drop: Dyin To Live

I was really anticipating this battle. I mean I was wondering how PT was gonna flip the topic since he isn't from the hood. ~Luciano~ now this is his type a track so I was expecting FIRE. PT Looked like he was doubting himself when he questioned the topic. Well he sure as hell didn't show it kid was confident. Track had nice flow and a nice hook that summarized the whole track. Props on the track. ~Luciano~ didn't show, but unlike all the other bitches that no showed he had a reason. Props on the writing job man. Hope you can work the tournye into your schedule.

Outcome
Past Tense wins: by no show

Past Tense now 2-0 goes from being ranked 3rd to being ranked 2nd after this weeks win. Can he continue to dominate?

~Luciano~ now 1-1 went from being ranked 3rd to being ranked 9th. Can he find time to drop? Hope so.

5.Prah'Ject vs. 6.Ace HeraToga

Topic: In Love With You

Prah'Ject's Drop: I Just Wanna Love You

This battle I wasn't expecting Ace to show. I was right. Prah'Ject's track was not what i was expecting really. First verse I was like the fuck how does this fit the topic lol. Then the second verse hit he flipped it. Turned out to eb a nice little track. My only complaint would be that i was kinda sloppy in places.

Prah'Ject now 2-0 went from being ranked 5th to being ranked 3rd. Who can stop him? Will his sloppyness result in a loss?

Not that anyone really cares but Ace HeraToga went from being ranked 6th to being ranked 11th. Will he show this week or will this battle be his last?

7. Acuity vs. 8. Implicit

Topic: Growing Pains

Acuity's Drop: All Choked Up

Implicit's Drop: Help Them

Alright I had no idea who was going to win this battle. Acuity has an accent so it was hard to understand some of what he was saying. But what I did hear I liked had a cool flow and a nice hook. Implicit I like his singing but like everyone else I wasnt feeling the intro. Track seemed kinda bland to me and the hook just killed him.

Acuity now 1-1 is still ranked 7th. Will his accent be a problem?
Implicit now 0-2 went from being ranked 8th to being ranked 12th. Can he end the streak?

9.Sane vs. 10.TeamOne

Topic: Four Seasons

Sane's Track
TeamOne's Track

Alright both no showed last week so I wasn't expecting much. BTW if they're links didnt work its because they didnt show again. Suprise . Meh both of you are gay. They asked for extensions the week before and didn't drop.

Sane now 0-2 went from being ranked 9th to 13th. Will this be his last week?
TeamOne now 0-2 went from being ranked 10th to being ranked 14th. Will this be his last week?

Battle Of The Weak

11. Willa vs. 12. Wordz Ahgod

Topic: Breakdown
Willa's Drop: Breakdown
Wordz Ahgod's Drop: All I Had

This battle gets this weeks - battle of the week by a few request. Though Wordz AhGod lost ...This nigga whent down fighting. His verse was a track written to his girlfriend after she asked him what would happend if he she got pregnant. The track its was very emotional with deep lyrics and a good grasp on the topic.

Quote:
was that the hook at the begning....your right you cant sing...haha dont worry i can't either

Willa came with a hot heart felt track. She had an ill flow ass flow on this track and came with some nice concept. Lol @ Da Brat comment by jay.
Anywayz her verse had some deep lyrics too, and the hook was nice and had a tight yet simple flow to it. In this track...her concept is practically, "stress" and what it can do. She goes into some personal shit with a nice upbeat manner. Flow was versy Original and lyrics was tight.

Quote:
willa - i mean da brat...haha....okay your flow is nice...sooooooooo early 90';s da brat style i cant belive you havent listened to her

This battle ended up with only one vote from jay286. So we need to uppin on more votes for the next weeks battles.

Willa now 1-1 Went from being ranked 11th to being ranked 4th. Is there finally a female who can hang with the big boys?
Wordz Ahgod now 0-2 went from being ranked 12th to being ranked 15th. Can he break the streak?

13. C.Jet vs. 14. Enygma
Topic: In Love With You

C.Jet's Drop: I'm In Love

Enygma's Drop: All That Matters

This battle was pretty cool. Enygma kept it personal and dropped a track to his kids. Shit was cool it was the meaning of love alot of multis and heart. C.Jet came basic had a weak hook and payed for it.

Enygma wins 3-0
Enygma now 1-0 Went from being ranked 14th to being ranked 5th. Can he keep it personal and stay on top?
C.Jet now 0-1 went from being ranked 13th to being ranked 10th. Will his oddness hold him back?

15.HoodStar vs. 16. TitoBronsky
Topic: Dillema
TitoBronsky's Drop: BRAT Week 2

I didn't expect hood to win I was right. Tito's track was fire. Catchy hook fire flow no downfalls. Props on the track. lmao at the ying yang huh on the outro.
Tito Bronsky now 1-0 went from being ranked 16th to being ranked 6th. Damn can kid be stopped?
Hood Star now 0-1 went from being ranked 15th to not being ranked at all. Damn how's that for failure? LMAO

17.Lee Miles vs. 18.YoungVibes

Topic: The Struggle
Double No Show
Yea ummmm well you lost that's your ranking

Special Event Week One
25 Word Cypher
25 Words

Wordz Drop

Willa's Drop

Willa won 2-0 and is now ranked 2-1:

This battle was the first cypher in the league. It ended up same as the Battle of the week did. With willa taking it but but not with out a fight. Both battlers put down approximatly 26 lines each on they're respected tracks utilizing the 25 words given to them by the leagues main mod Richard. This battle ended up with both battlers taking shots at each other using punches, wordplay, flow, and everything else needed to make a tight track.

Quote:
Well, I listened to Word's shit the other day and thought it was pretty tight and didn't think Willa would be able to compete with it, but I was wrong. My Gawd, Willa just killed this shit. No hate to either of you, but Willa straight ripped this shit man......sorry dude.

Quote:
this shit was raw.....i aint even gon vote...

Quote:
damn come to think of it. this is a hot idea. this cypher shit. Im listening to Wordz. this shits hot

Quote:
DAMN willa came hard on this!!! hahaha thats hot though. no doubt.

wordz you did ya thing but willa straight killed this.

And that was that for the cypher. Will took the W' and decided to add a win to her record. Next time we hope to get more people to vote and get into special events to get this league really poppin.

Track Of The Week
Will Edit in later

Bitch of The Week

If you aint know...every league has to have bitch of the week atleast ones a month. I didn't make this Prize, nore did I pick the time to put it up...its braught on to assholes for the assholes and by the assholes alone. This section will be something like... A wall of shame. As long I care to do it, your name will be added on to this will each and every week till you decide you no long would like be a part of the asshole group of the league.

First Enductee into the Bitch of the week section....*please hold all aplause till after the ceremony is over*

*drum rolllllllll*

TeamOne aka. Fuxjusafag or some gay shit like that.

This kid bitches week after week (has been signed in since week one keep in mind). He brings the good weekly excuses and the requests for extensions and complains about the topics. He's also got the trying my patience part down, along with the shit talking part...all that is good and checked out. The only talented Mr. Bitch 'O' Week did not present to us in all its bitch glory was.....you guessed it, A Fucking Track for any of his battles.
I give every one equal props in this league wether they drop or not, that is known already....but you shit talk your ass off even while I give you props like you somebody...I dont giva fuck if you sign out. Coz you dont drop tracks anyways you bitch. And if you think you dissing me just coz Im in OYD dawg....pfff you need to look around you. Though crews have nothing to do with this league...a good percentage belongs to OYD ma nigga. You aint shit and you aint gonna be shit with your week ass none lyrical battle tracks that been up on your shit for ever and aint get no recognition. Stop fooling yourself like you hard nigga.

You A Bitch.
*crowed applauds as he is given his plaque and benchpressed off stage*

Bitch Of the Week Awards
WOS

TeamOne - September 26th, 2006

Predictions

will be edited in later.

My ....Fuck ya'll Im out <-- that way bitches.

The league is still growing as a whole and has the potencial for being one of the best audio leagues RV has ever had. If you keep droping tight shit like ya'll been doing, gaurantee you'll look at the shit you've made and be like damn. Becouse its hard to come up with topics for your own tracks some times and some people get writers block just by trying to think of topics. I wouldn't know though coz Im ill....but Ive heard that thats the case for some heads out there. Just keep droping tight and we might be able to have a champ in a few weeks ones the top BRAT league battler are selected. You could be in the top 4 soon enough, So just keep droping shit regardless of weather or not the other cat shows. Pc.

Last edited by Wordz Ahgod : 09-27-06 at 12:47 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 12:51 AM   #2
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Id like to Thank Will in a separate Post so that every one can know That she had a big part to do with this. Honestly if it wasn't for her help and push in the right direction. This shit would probably not be done tonight. Thanks Willa, You some good peoples. and you deserve a smilie and a good ol' fashion thumbs up yup

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 01:11 AM   #3
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A24 77A2

ok lol i would like to make it clear that
i did not type mine and his battle review so i didnt say the n word lol
an lol at beware of willa
my dog loos like an angel she wouldnt hurt anything

O.Y.D.
Old 09-27-06, 01:20 AM   #4
Willa

lol
word at my ill flow ass flow
lol

O.Y.D.
Old 09-27-06, 02:03 PM   #5
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07DA 3584

LMAO

this Mag is Dope Sauce

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 02:12 PM   #6
Willa

its because i wrote it lol

O.Y.D.
Old 09-27-06, 03:55 PM   #7
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: E0D3 0F5E

Lmao @ Jet's oddness. I like that
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 05:35 PM   #8
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 0775 E664

lmfao dope shit!...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 07:47 PM   #9
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A074 7A56

lol @ how Jet loses and still climbs up 3 ranks. Now that's the oddness
Old 09-27-06, 08:32 PM   #10
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: C4FA BA75

Well people know I'm the shit.....I just didnt try. Plus I battled you....sir enygma....that should make me like #6 right there....
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 08:34 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: D901 F780

This is fuckin shit, I DROPPED A FUCKING TRACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-27-06, 08:38 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 0775 E664

lol and i lost 1-0....what can you do....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 09:36 PM   #13
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: DD1D 839F

I told sane that he would not be penalized. just wait till next week.
Old 09-27-06, 10:12 PM   #14
Willa

so where is his track?

O.Y.D.