RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Emergency Help Center > Peer Counselor
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-04, 02:03 PM   #1
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
girl problems

IP: 28AD 5545

IIGHT~
Now dont get me wrong our relationship is going good but she keep telling me bout this freshman that keep callin her and stuff and he gave her a poohbear 4 christmas and she let her pitbull tear it up should i beat dis lil sons ass or what??also when i've been tryin 2 hit dat shit lately and she said when i can give her a kiss at the perfect time she will b in da mood so help me out wit dat...when will b da perfect time 4 dat kiss?we gettin 2-getha a couple times ova christmas and on new years cuz she iz at her grandmas so i got to drive up there 2 c her so when should i kiss her and how should i set it up?and what should i do bout dat lil youngin??
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 02:13 PM   #2
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A34C 61B2

well beating him up won't solve anything! Does he eve know she's ur girl?

And for a kiss? Well really there is no perfect time, a kiss is a kiss, the time to give her a kiss is when you really feel a moment to kiss her, go for it, you never know when she wants a kiss, so go for it when your like in the moment.

and how to set up a kiss? hmm, well i know a way to get my girl to kiss me the first time, basiclly, do somethin like take a nice walk under the moon some where, or just watcha movie.. then after a while, when u feel it's right! Tell her you want to tell her something, so you go to her ear and whisper to her, look at me! Then basiclly wen u look eye to eye, look for like a sec or two, then go for the kiss..

Anything else?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 08:29 PM   #3
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 3240 794D

nah thanks dog...yeah he know but he a lil geeky mah fucka i aint tryin 2 fucks wit dat lil boy he sayin stuff bout he bout he be collectin stuff of hers dat she leaves he obsessed wit her n i had 2 stop her from whoopin his ass a couple times
Old 12-19-04, 09:55 PM   #4
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: B7EE 6DD9

me i would kick the shit outa him... but he a geeky little freshmen... so just confront him about it and tell him if he dont stop you gunna beat his ass... lol

but yeah i would say that kiss shit im lost wit that aint neva had a gurl tell me that shit before... lmao

but yeah i would have to say would be right when it turns new years when the ball droppin or some shit... hell i dunno homie
Old 12-20-04, 12:37 AM   #5
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

they key to that kiss shit is just to be like romantic without being a pussy...dont ever tell her you want to kiss her or anything....while you are talking to her play with her hair with your fingers...and just keep talking...and shell look at you and look down at your lips and back to your eyes...thats the moment shes talking about...

when you kiss her dont just shove your tounge down her throat...bite on her lips and lick the part where the bottom of her lip meets the little ball of her chin...just kiss her like you arent trying to get any you just want to kiss her...then youll get some...shell start grinding on your dick and shit...shell let you know bro...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-04, 05:44 PM   #6
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 28AD 5545

iight thanks...yeah im spendin da night ova her house on new years so ima c wats up wit dat...i got da brainz 2-day from her...she was like im ready to do it now but we waz in class and shit..girlz b ready at da wrong timez...lol..thanks my niggaz..good lookin