RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-05, 12:52 PM   #1
Bangalore

The Ku Klux Klan

IP:

i was watching this show on tv. history channel i think and it was all about the ku klux klan and all i really remember was watching it and getting angry and wanting to kill someone ... i watched it again because i ordered it on dvd and to be honest it was actually intresting .... i don't understand the hate to be honest. i'm not black but i was still offended with the comments that they made. i mean seriously what makes them better? that they are white ? that they are pure blooded... what makes them so pure blooded anyways..? i would just love to sit down and talk about this with one of them....i would just want to ask them a million questions of why they are the way they are and such...yall get what i'm saying

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 04-02-05, 12:54 PM   #2
Diet Coke

IP:

Id give one of them a high five.
Old 04-02-05, 12:56 PM   #3
Diet Coke

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Id give one of them a high five.

A high five to the face. Guys were idiots...but I haven't heard their reasons why or anything...I just know what they have done...wasnt too cool.

Last edited by Blue : 04-02-05 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-02-05, 01:00 PM   #4
Kordozar
Gone

IP:

If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 10:21 PM   #5
Politi-Kill
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

not the best idea...been there dun that **cough**assualt & battery**cough**

the kkk hate other cultures...but by hating the KKK for that is kinda hypocritcal cause isnt the kkk a culture after all?

PEACE

Last edited by Politi-Kill : 04-08-05 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-02-05, 01:23 PM   #6
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

yea man them klan kids is crazy...id still beat all fuck out them bitches....wtf they terrorize people for...do they not understand by killin people is actually makin them lower then the people they r killin...dumb fucks...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 07:17 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.
Old 04-04-05, 11:20 PM   #8
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.

I totally agree with that. Racism is itself outlawed though todays moral ideas, but there are still the wills of thought that we each can control freely. With our own wills, we think, judge, and make decisions. People hate eachother over many reasons, many reasons that are stupid in fact.

Bad parenting is a factor because kids grow up near their parents who they ussually also spend most of their time with. With an environment, cultural ideas, thoughts and such feelings are gained. As well as that, parents also choose where their children live, so that adds up to another issue of isolation. Isolation from different races and many times causes people to discriminate and judge from who they hear from.

Another factor is fear, many people are afraid of eachother because they are different. Whites sometimes might feel different and less comfortable talking to blacks, because they were brought up or have heard of bad things that black people have done. Fear ripples back and forth, then actions are caused that create violence like a chain reaction. With that in mind, people tend to categorize by racial looks instead of personalities, and a type of hate is born. It also goes vice-versa as well as with many other types of people too.

Culture can also fit in too. For some stupid reason, someone might just not like someone elses culture by looking into the past or seeing the actions of one's way of life. Hip-hop is hated by some people, that along with black people who make up most of the culture. This goes for "wiggers" too, people tend to hate them because they tend to think hip-hop is only associated and intended for blacks, which it really isn't.

Well, actually despite what people say, everyone is rascist inside, even if it's just a tiny bit. Sometimes you look and see, the dude can't go with the girl just because of racial differences, and no matter what people say, race is a factor in how people think.

Hate seems to spreads through the idiotic thoughts that come from each one of us like a contagious disease in a plauge called sin. We can only hope to make this world better by extinguishing hate and letting God be the one to judge us.
Old 04-03-05, 02:51 PM   #10
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

i think tha only way 2 stop rasicm iz 2 kill all racist people. cuz thats tha only way of stoppin them frum passin tha rasicm down 2 they kids. fuck tha kkk. id seriously have no problem runnin up on a klan meetin wif a couple guns n start sprayin they asses. theres no kkk anyweres around were i live, but if theyr wuz, theyd b ded. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-03-05, 02:57 PM   #11
illest freestyler
Banned: Cheating

IP:

KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y
Send a message via AIM to illest freestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 02:59 PM   #12
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestfreestyler
KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y

LOL, ^^^^^ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-03-05, 05:11 PM   #13
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Shit's fucked up, just like Hitler's ideas (they weren't originally his though but anyway, he acted on them) about the pure race, the Arians (well I don't know how you translate it in English but you know what I mean). Reason people still believing in those views is the environment they grew up in just like someone above me already stated. If that is all you hear your entire childhood, you'll start thinking that's the right way to go.

My dad for instance isn't really a racist but he tends to be more suspicious when it comes to coloured people due to the way he grew up (my grandfather collaberated with the Germans in WW II or so I think). But they weren't as extreme as the KKK, not even close...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 05:15 PM   #14
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Man it's all about believing.

Alright i'm gonna tell you str8 up, the ku klux klan didnt want to accept the fact that god is "black"..................Have anyone read the bible, i mean the WHOLE thing. I doubt if one of ya'll did.

But anyway, God has wool hair, we "black" have wool hair, he also had tan skin, We "black" have Tan skin but darker. The white's didnt want to accept the fact that god is black, and that's how the whole "RACIST" started.
Old 04-12-05, 11:57 PM   #15
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ
Man it's all about believing.

Alright i'm gonna tell you str8 up, the ku klux klan didnt want to accept the fact that god is "black"..................Have anyone read the bible, i mean the WHOLE thing. I doubt if one of ya'll did.

But anyway, God has wool hair, we "black" have wool hair, he also had tan skin, We "black" have Tan skin but darker. The white's didnt want to accept the fact that god is black, and that's how the whole "RACIST" started.

so...if someone reads the bible..they will have all the answers to racism?

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.