RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-05, 07:21 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
"Case Dismissed" - How I beat a 6-point ticket.

IP: 668B 1E34

It was really easy. The officer wrote the incorrect date on the sicket. He had me at 2:17am at a certain location, but dated it for the prior day (which is likely because the clock just rolled over to the next day and he was used to writing the old date all day). The trial was today and he declined to appear to contest the charge. Case dismissed.

There were 4 other inaccuracies on my ticket as well like the date (on a seperate portion, he switched aroudn a 3 with a 5), the population code (he placed Residential in place of industrial) and mispelled the charge, which was the wrong charge for the stated violation (39:5C-1) of Engouraging Racing when the penal code matches "Highway Racing". I was neither on a highway, nor racing.

On that note, pay attention to the tickets that an officer writes you. They're only human and they make mistakes. You can admit to the judge that you were there and you did the crime and so on, but the info on the ticket is innacurate and if you can prove it, your case will get dismissed. Same applies for drug and/or weapon posession. They fill out ANY bit of info that's incorrect OR attain evidence without a wararnt and/or probable cause, you can fight the ticket and get it dismissed. So pay REAAAALLLLL close attention to them tickets!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 07:23 PM   #2
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^thats not ALWAYS the case...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 07:25 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 668B 1E34

^^nah, it's ALWAYS the case. It's all about proof. if it's nothing but your word vs. the officer's word, thne you'll always lose since the officer is held in a higher esteem than you are. However, proof is proof.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 07:32 PM   #4
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^^^thats kinda clever still. if i'm ever in a situation that calls for it, you can be daym sure that i try that one........
Old 06-16-05, 07:38 PM   #5
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 28AD 5545

yeah your right Doom..cause they have to physical evidence so that can't build a case agianst you..( And for dumbass the ticket isn't considered physical evidence)
Old 06-16-05, 07:44 PM   #6
the omen
tha illest

yea, but wen its more serious, ...wait hold up ima check this ticket i gotta go in for possesion...

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 07:52 PM   #7
the omen
tha illest

aight dooms, heres a question then... heres the story first... my boy and i were drivin n he got pulled over.. he let me go but dude had to stay cuz of suspended liscence... i had an o on me, i went to my boys house, cop searched his car n found his weed, dude snitched on where we were at... cops come in tha house as were leaving.. says that he knows i have an o on me n he's gonna search all of us, i co operate, asking him to show me his probable cause, he says that he has proof n statements, i give him my shyt n he searches us all.. now on my ticket to go to court, it has that box thats like, you may not appear to court only if this box is checked, "you must appear at trail" is crossed out and so is the box and what is says by it... duz that mean that i dont have to go or am i gonna get arrested again if i dont go? cuz its for next tuesday... ill scan it if u wanna see it...

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 07:58 PM   #8
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
if it's nothing but your word vs. the officer's word, thne you'll always lose since the officer is held in a higher esteem than you are. However, proof is proof.

proof works on tickets... but improper searches and shit like that happen all day everyday, and their generally isn't shit you can do about it w/out some high paid attorney's.
Old 06-16-05, 07:59 PM   #9
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
yea, but wen its more serious, ...wait hold up ima check this ticket i gotta go in for possesion...

I hope you get life for that possesion you don't even need a mic
Old 06-16-05, 08:03 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

^whhhhaaaatttt? go crash a party sonny

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 08:07 PM   #11
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

aight dooms, heres a question then... heres the story first... my boy and i were drivin n he got pulled over.. he let me go but dude had to stay cuz of suspended liscence... i had an o on me,

you meant OZ right ???

i went to my boys house, cop searched his car n found his weed, dude snitched on where we were at... cops come in tha house as were leaving.. says that he knows i have an o on me n he's gonna search all of us,

You should've aksed for warrant

i co operate,

you mean cooperated..and your a bitch to listen to cops

asking him to show me his probable cause, he says that he has proof n statements, i give him my shyt n he searches us all.. now on my ticket to go to court, it has that box thats like, you may not appear to court only if this box is checked, "you must appear at trail"

you mean trial, and you talk about mine mispellings

is crossed out and so is the box and what is says by it... duz that mean that i dont have to go or am i gonna get arrested again if i dont go? cuz its for next tuesday... ill scan it if u wanna see it
Damn you must be on the run if it's gonna take you till Tuesday to scan something

Anyways Omen have you ever been to court before ? if not heres the deal don't give a fuck about it unless they send you a letter n the mail saying you have to attend court..but before you go make sure you your story clean and your system clean because they might make you do a drug test....
Old 06-16-05, 08:23 PM   #12
the omen
tha illest

^wtf ... this kid is officially more retarded than he was last post... o= oz=zip=ounce

nah, i already knew i was fucked, i was drunk as fuck, if u dont act coo with cops they abuse their power on u, trust i know this from the past.... no, i said so i co operate, hand him the o... yes thats correct....

i never said n e thing about ur spelling u tool..

no... i said i would scan it if he could tell me more info by seeing it... my case is on tuesday you dumbfuck... man ur like that make beleive chick in ya story, yer real close to bein fucked......!!!!!!!

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 08:30 PM   #13
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Such a lame the nigga called me a tool.....and about that chick thats the nicest line you wrote... since the incident happen in the past co operate becomes cooperated
Old 06-16-05, 08:36 PM   #14
the omen
tha illest

no, i was going thru my story step by step... i walk to the fridge.... duz not become i walked to the fridge just cuz its in the past.. u can tell a story like ur playing it out in real life... so it doesnt sound pre historic foolio...

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 08:39 PM   #15
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

It only works verbally dumbass