RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-06, 09:43 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The story of a King's kid

IP: 40C2 F668

There was this King named El-Shaddai. He was the King of Kings. He had a son named Micah. Micah was naturally curious about himself and the world around him. So, when he came of age, Micah ventured out into the world to discover himself. Instead of remaining within the bounds of his kingdom, Pince Micah decided to commune with common folk. He associated with some of the most vile, depraved members of a rival kingdom. When word got back to King El-Shaddai, he was baffled. He didn't quite grasp why a child of the king would reduce himself to such a level. In his kingdom, Micah had everything at his disposal. But, instead of feasting at the royal table, Micah chose to scrounge for food like a dog. When he returned, El-Shaddai addressed his son:

"Micah, don't you know who you are? Don't you realize that you're the child of the king? You are royalty. From now on, you are to govern yourself as a Prince should. Everything is at your disposal. You don't even have to fight for yourself. Ask me anything and I will give it to you."

Relate this to Christianity. El-Shaddi is God almighty...Micah is me, Michael. I am a child of the most high God. I am a king's kid. That makes me royalty. I don't care what I look like, or what situation I'm in. I will ALWAYS be the king's son. Therefore, nothing is out of my grasp. Everything is at my disposal. I have the favor of God. He is on my side. So, why degrade myself or compromise who I am? Why does anyone do those things? Sometimes, life beats us down so much we forget that we're royalty. I can ask God anything in Jesus' name and he will do it, if it falls in line with his will. I don't even have to fight for myself. God will fight for me. He loves me just the way I am, like any REAL father would. God sent his son to die for me. And, now, I have eternal life through Jesus Christ. I am highly favored. I receive preferrential treatment because I am the child of the king. Do I deserve it? No. But, what father wouldn't spoil his son. No weapon aimed at me will fire. No weapon formed against me will prosper. I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. And, with God, ALL things are possible.

Show the king's son favor and the king will bless you as well. How do you become a child of the king? It's simple. Accept his son Jesus Christ today. Then, and only then, will you be the head and not the tail.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 09:51 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 1A6A 3A8D

I think you misunderstood the moral of that story. It was not that he wanted to be vile or depraved, he just wanted to understand them. He set out to find himself by learning about what he did not know about. It has nothing to do with going against God at all....lol. Try a different story man

And what exactly am I a bitter loser about?
Old 11-19-06, 09:53 AM   #3
Maleficent
Middle Weight

IP: 9C6A F815

All things are possible including the possibility that the following verses displayed in my thread dispell your attempts to seethe and oblige yourself from the ultimate retribution of god just through asking him, yet you continue to engage in such acts anyway regardless. Its taking advantage of your god's benevolence in my eyes, which just leads to further trouble that you'll have to deal with sooner or later.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent

Last edited by Maleficent : 11-19-06 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-19-06, 09:55 AM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I think you misunderstood the moral of that story. It was not that he wanted to be vile or depraved, he just wanted to understand them. He set out to find himself by learning about what he did not know about. It has nothing to do with going against God at all....lol. Try a different story man

And what exactly am I a bitter loser about?

Fool, I wrote the story.

and umm...ur bitter about everything u think slighted you, even if it happened 100000000000 years ago.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-19-06, 01:54 PM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 1A6A 3A8D

Why would you write a story and try to use biblical era names to fool people into thinking it was an actual moral bearing story?

And it's sad that you can't even make up a story to fit your views....lol

PS...I hold no grudges
Old 11-19-06, 02:38 PM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Why would you write a story and try to use biblical era names to fool people into thinking it was an actual moral bearing story?

And it's sad that you can't even make up a story to fit your views....lol

PS...I hold no grudges

The story fits my views fool...

And, it has a moral...the moral is, DON'T EVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE.

wow ur thick
Old 11-19-06, 04:55 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

I still don't think you've quite grasped the magnitude of what you're on the verge of understanding...
Old 11-19-06, 06:07 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: FE12 EB42

Hey idiot..

Your religion chooses to believe their human prophet Yeshua Bin Yosef was the ONLY son of god.. Even giving him a pompus name such as Jesus Christ..

So in your head, you shouldnt be allowed to say that your a son of god.. Should you..