RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-07, 08:28 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
to those who think i quit rap.....

IP: 5006 8890

i dont know where the hell u got that from lol........triple n called me like yesterday or some shit and was all like "wtf i hear u quit to become a sportscaster"....all pissed cause he's thinking ima quit in the middle of our mixtape n what not...(which you all should def. buy when it drops...probably here in about 5 yrs at this rate)

let me go ahead n clear shit up....im going to school for radio...so i can one day host a sports talk radio show...id like to get into satellite radio...preferably sirius.....

thats what i want my career to be in....i still write all the time...im still dropping an album with trip and magik....were still gonna tear shit up....

im sure that whoever was thinking i was quitting got it from the thread where i was talking about the sportscasting shit....but nah..thats what i want for my career...doesnt mean ima quit rap.......

i just love sports more than anything in life...so i figured i may as well make a career of it
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-07, 08:30 PM   #2
.Ike.
Ike

and indeph i know your goofy ass is looking at this.......so before u call me a sellout get your facts straight foo lol
Old 06-23-07, 09:01 PM   #3
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

>:0 Well if it isn't mr sellout I don't want rap for a living ike. How's the sellout today. Hopefully all the sellout doesn't keep you from selling out at sellout too sellout.
Old 06-23-07, 09:11 PM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

lmao..............id actually LOVE to rap for a living....but im not planning on becoming a multi million dollar rapper.........not saying im not going to try...cause when this stuff with trip and magik drops were gonna hit it hard.......but ima still be doing my sports stuff
Old 06-23-07, 09:13 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Ike at the grammys: Yeah... I'd like to thank michael jordan, kobe bryant, scottie pippen, payton manning, sammy sosa, you inspired me to make great plays, er- i mean music, THANK YOU *walks off stage*
Old 06-23-07, 09:33 PM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

i hate jordan and pippen....im a knicks fan....kobe im not a fan of...but isiah does need to work a deal to get that fucker to new york.....peyton? im an alabama fan...fuck anyone that played for tennessee....and sammy sosa? the fuck? im a yanks fan.......

so i pretty much wouldnt thank any of those guys...

IF i were to thank athletes.....itd more so be in the region of.....yanks players - the babe ( you guys should read "the big bam"...ill book) mickey mantle...billy martin..don mattingly...

knicks...patrick ewing of course...john starks...

football....anybody but peyton and others that played for tennessee...id more so go with tyrone prothro....the REAL LT...lawrence taylor....curtis martin...steve young and joe montana...........

yea....those would probably be about the only sports people id be thanking at anything.....maybe tino martinez and paul o'neil as well....<---- clutch yanks
Old 06-24-07, 01:37 AM   #7
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3080 CD66

Paul O'Neil is a douche

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-07, 01:43 AM   #8
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

I think I should record that verse for Sam now. I don't have a backup plan when my mom dies, so hopefully it won't be soon.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-07, 02:34 AM   #9
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3080 CD66

Lmfao, what the fuck

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote