RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-06, 11:17 PM   #16
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Judging by the way you are acting in this thread...you meant negative feedback in mine.

Anyway...they were pretty good...I like the samples you used. Nothing amazing that caught my ear though.

But word, keep it up, you definetely have skills.
Old 03-02-06, 10:38 AM   #17
Avalon
is back...

IP: CAEE 0224

what I said in your thread... was just that... was neither negative or positive... just wow... wasn't anything I expected...

the way I act in this thread is... watching some lame tell me I'm wack at composing... when he has no clue what was even composed... so... thanks for stopping by... next time get the facts.
Send a message via AIM to Avalon   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-06, 08:32 PM   #18
thurdshift
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F46 DE10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
what I said in your thread... was just that... was neither negative or positive... just wow... wasn't anything I expected...

the way I act in this thread is... watching some lame tell me I'm wack at composing... when he has no clue what was even composed... so... thanks for stopping by... next time get the facts.

which you are (horrible @ composing)
and please jump off my dick, its not good for your health...
i dont have to know what was sampled and what wasnt from your beats dawg...i dont care, if u say it was composed an i gave it a listen and it wasnt hott, it wasnt hott, hey at least your soundclick stats'll have one more listen than if i didnt...shits old man...hopp off an keep makin beats...suck a dick...no homo

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Send a message via AIM to thurdshift   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 12:25 AM   #19
Avalon
is back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurdshift
which you are (horrible @ composing)
and please jump off my dick, its not good for your health...
i dont have to know what was sampled and what wasnt from your beats dawg...i dont care, if u say it was composed an i gave it a listen and it wasnt hott, it wasnt hott, hey at least your soundclick stats'll have one more listen than if i didnt...shits old man...hopp off an keep makin beats...suck a dick...no homo

this proves you're a moron... Yo you're sampled shit is hot... but you're composing sucks... when you don't know what either is... Come on junior mint... sell beats to your cousins and get your weight up. And the fact that you even came back in this thread just to see what I said... means... you're a homo... so... eat a dick and do what cha like.
Old 03-04-06, 01:44 PM   #20
thurdshift
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
this proves you're a moron... Yo you're sampled shit is hot... but you're composing sucks... when you don't know what either is... Come on junior mint... sell beats to your cousins and get your weight up. And the fact that you even came back in this thread just to see what I said... means... you're a homo... so... eat a dick and do what cha like.

~THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND TO YOU~
i commented on your lousy composing on the beat/beats you had marked ORINGINAL FULLY COMPOSED since you're so smart how come you didnt figure that out, and second i can tell whats composed from whats not in some of your sampled beats caz sometimez they dont match..so dog im not gonna argue with a bitch, someone who gets his panties in a bunch whenever they say somethin negative about his work...get off my dick, if you;re so much better than me, you shouldnt feel threatened when i say somethin, you SHOULD be better than that, so you respondin to somethin i say shows ME that you're not, in fact you;re insecure...hey, you're right you can have the internet sales...selling beats to dot com artists, i'll do the hand to hand sales, build a rep and get money, its called a hustle...i respected yours awhile ago, now you've exposed yourself to be a worthless whining pussy, who can make decent beats....im pretty sure you'll see that this is my last time responding to you and come up with some bullshit to attempt to own me, caz you'll see im done arguin with a pussy....so have at it...get your nuts off typing hard (no homo) good day....

p.s. and i want your midi controller, maybe someone with some creativity can use it

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Old 03-04-06, 01:45 PM   #21
thurdshift
Light Weight

i said good day........

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Old 03-04-06, 10:40 PM   #22
Avalon
is back...

"And the fact that you even came back in this thread just to see what I said... means... you're a homo... so... eat a dick and do what cha like."

-Avalon... 2006.