RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-09, 05:10 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
JTR - Bag full of cash

IP: F540 07B2

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5654326417cb63f7

3rd song I ever wrote to a beat in my life, but only go to recording it tonight. Everything done in one take on my 50$ mic with no mixing cuz that's how the fuck I roll. Enjoy it.
Old 03-05-09, 06:01 AM   #2
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0FA0 9C00

your mic presence sounds like your scared.you need to be more comfortable on the mic.voice and flow are similar to soljah boy which is certainly not good.flow falls off on certain places because you forced words in where they couldnt go.lyrics are decent.concept is used a million times.hook is o.k.quality is good for that mic you have.emotional aspect hurts you.you dont make me believe you.you dont put anything into.try memorizing your shit better.maybe you sound unbeilievable because you dont really have a porche or none of that shit you said.i hate how you sound like souljah boy...................

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-09, 04:41 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
your mic presence sounds like your scared.you need to be more comfortable on the mic.voice and flow are similar to soljah boy which is certainly not good.flow falls off on certain places because you forced words in where they couldnt go.lyrics are decent.concept is used a million times.hook is o.k.quality is good for that mic you have.emotional aspect hurts you.you dont make me believe you.you dont put anything into.try memorizing your shit better.maybe you sound unbeilievable because you dont really have a porche or none of that shit you said.i hate how you sound like souljah boy...................

I had a brown girl at the time, and my old man HAD a lotus so I could drive it here and there, and I got money.... iunno, most of the shit I talked bout wasn't fake broski, just exaggerated
Old 03-05-09, 05:29 PM   #4
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 0FA0 9C00

not no beef just what i heard.it sounded forced in places and the lack of emotion made it worse.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-09, 06:55 PM   #5
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

First off...I think youre supposed to post in the tryout thread. But I'll leave feed anyway.

I like the beat. Kinda lame..but ehh.

verses - turn your adlibs down. a lot lower. lyrically it's actually not bad...one of the more lyrical commerical songs. kinda luda-esque with things actually making sense instead of a bunch of stupid lines thrown together. i think with the right rapper (not you) it'd be cool.
again the adlibs are too loud. you kinda remind me of the cool kids with the rhyme scheme. some pretty decent stuff in there. you need to get more comfortable on the mic. actually it might work if you just learn to mix your vocals.

this is definitely an insult but you sound like that cat that raps the song "give me a kick drum and a hi hat..." and somethin else. you sound like him. not a BAD song, but kinda boring.
Old 03-05-09, 10:52 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
not no beef just what i heard.it sounded forced in places and the lack of emotion made it worse.

i know, i appreciate the feed bro don't worry, i was just clearing that up though haha
Old 03-05-09, 10:55 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
First off...I think youre supposed to post in the tryout thread. But I'll leave feed anyway.

I like the beat. Kinda lame..but ehh.

verses - turn your adlibs down. a lot lower. lyrically it's actually not bad...one of the more lyrical commerical songs. kinda luda-esque with things actually making sense instead of a bunch of stupid lines thrown together. i think with the right rapper (not you) it'd be cool.
again the adlibs are too loud. you kinda remind me of the cool kids with the rhyme scheme. some pretty decent stuff in there. you need to get more comfortable on the mic. actually it might work if you just learn to mix your vocals.

this is definitely an insult but you sound like that cat that raps the song "give me a kick drum and a hi hat..." and somethin else. you sound like him. not a BAD song, but kinda boring.

fasho, good point I do need to lower the adlibs and learn how to mix my vocals or get someone do it for me. Well thanks for the compliments on the rhyme scheme and lyrical content, Im glad to know I got that part down. I'll keep working on my pressence, but with my quality it's hard. I'll be gettin new equipment eventually though, i'm just starting off.

I find it funny how you said "i like the beat" and then "kinda lame" ahahaha but yea, I semi did this as a joke thing, it was completely for fun cuz I normally never hop on these types of beats or do this type of style haha, wanted to expirement and try something new
Old 03-06-09, 12:47 AM   #8
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 8976 C480

is that your...mic hissin? lol
or the beat.

good hooooook. ooooh i like this beat.
real down south. my style type shit.

good shit on that.
lol funny verses, good presence, actually remind me of a Asher presence but different voice. lol

flow is pretty hot. adlibs sound a little weird at points.
Old 03-06-09, 01:14 AM   #9
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
fasho, good point I do need to lower the adlibs and learn how to mix my vocals or get someone do it for me. Well thanks for the compliments on the rhyme scheme and lyrical content, Im glad to know I got that part down. I'll keep working on my pressence, but with my quality it's hard. I'll be gettin new equipment eventually though, i'm just starting off.

I find it funny how you said "i like the beat" and then "kinda lame" ahahaha but yea, I semi did this as a joke thing, it was completely for fun cuz I normally never hop on these types of beats or do this type of style haha, wanted to expirement and try something new

I kinda liked it but I'm not too excited about samples in the choruses. But honestly I think with Ike or 286 on this it'd be hot with your lyrics. Just for the fact that they're a bit more seasoned.
Old 03-06-09, 08:56 PM   #10
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: F130 A2E3

haha yeah i would destroy this shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......

as far as your version goes, up ya swagggg....you way to laid back boy

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead