RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-05, 02:08 AM   #1
kelsick39
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Do yall consider this bad???

IP: 3B27 2020

I know most the femcees on here will be disgusted wit me just on the morals i guess but here it goes:

Do yall think it is bad/degradin for guys to have a pool goin on who can hook up with this one girl.... like we all put in some money and whoever gets her first gets to get it all

Now i know alotta yall might think this is wrong morally but lemme just explain myself.... So alotta my friends and shit are interested in the same girl (if it be just to hook up wit or have a relationship wit) and we'd all like to get wit her atleast once, ya know? And so one of my friends decided to make it interestin by puttin a lil bet by all of us on who can get with her first..... now the reason i dont think this is so bad is cuz we would all try and get with this girl anyways (altho all of us dont have the same intentions) so were not doin sumthin we wouldnt normally do.....

plus the bet gives us more motivation to go after it...... this girl is picky anyways, so if its not like were all gonna get her and make her an object (its more likely none of us will get her more than anythin)... the only thing i have holdin me back tho is that if ANY girl finds out about this, than none of us will be able to get any girl at our school for a long time (maybe the whole year or the rest of high school)..... cuz, for real, if shit hits the fan, itll erupt...

So wat are you guy's feeling on this...... ladies too
Old 08-01-05, 02:13 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

You heartless bastard putting a price on a female!I should fuck you up.
Old 08-01-05, 02:17 AM   #3
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

count me in *throws in $20*

mack daddy kool gon tap dat tap dat *locs up* werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 08-01-05, 02:25 AM   #4
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 72C3 F597

yeah kid dats kinda wrong puttin a price on a chic its disrespectful dats mah opinion

Old 08-01-05, 02:26 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You heartless bastard putting a price on a female!I should fuck you up.

maaaann get the fuck outta here and stop trying to appeal to the ladies you phoney, lol.

As for this pool, is it immoral? Only if you mofos are gassin her up like "I think I love you" and shit liek that. If you're all trying to sucker her into fuckin one of yall without any relationship, thne hell, n oone's gonna get hurt emotionally anywho so who gives a shit. Both parties would be using one another if that's the case. What's to stop one of em from making a buck off it? For all you know, she's got a pool going with he firends to see how many guys she can gas to think they can hit it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 02:31 AM   #6
kelsick39
Light Weight

we aint puttin a price on a woman..... im not like "that girls worth 20 bucks" ..... its us guys bettin on our "game" and shit... we would all go after her if there wasnt money... but like i sed, its motivation and guys are all testosterone and shit..... so its like "man ima get that" ..... "ohh hell naw man, id be able to get her before u, bitch" ...... "u must be kiddin?? i bet u 5 dollars" "fine"

ya know, its like that...... we want this girl but u know how guys turn everythin into this kinda shit its guys bein guys........ and i would do this in a sec for real if it wasnt for all the dumb drama and shit that would come of it if like the girl found out, ya know? id feel bad for the girl, seriously if she found out, but im not puttin any price on her.... for all we know the guy might fall for her really and not take the money
Old 08-01-05, 02:33 AM   #7
kelsick39
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
maaaann get the fuck outta here and stop trying to appeal to the ladies you phoney, lol.

As for this pool, is it immoral? Only if you mofos are gassin her up like "I think I love you" and shit liek that. If you're all trying to sucker her into fuckin one of yall without any relationship, thne hell, n oone's gonna get hurt emotionally anywho so who gives a shit. Both parties would be using one another if that's the case. What's to stop one of em from making a buck off it? For all you know, she's got a pool going with he firends to see how many guys she can gas to think they can hit it.

See, this is my kinda dude........ u understand wat im talkin about..... we aint puttin a price on her and we aint tryna run sum immoral shit.... we sed "no love shit" while it was goin on........
Old 08-01-05, 02:34 AM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

It's highschool. One of the losers is gonna bump his gums. Guaranteed.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 02:36 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsick39
See, this is my kinda dude........ u understand wat im talkin about..... we aint puttin a price on her and we aint tryna run sum immoral shit.... we sed "no love shit" while it was goin on........

yeah I know where you're coming from, lol believe me. It'll graduate to bigger competitions as you get older, lol, maaaaaaaannnn I could tell you some stories. :looks at Playas Ball 2001 Trophy: But it's not about "ah fucker her, she's worth X amount of dollars". its abotu the competition!! and the PRIZE is worth X amount of dollars. Could be the same competition for who coulddo the most push-ups or who could throw a ball the furthest.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-05, 02:40 AM   #10
Black Queen
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsick39
we aint puttin a price on a woman..... im not like "that girls worth 20 bucks" ..... its us guys bettin on our "game" and shit... we would all go after her if there wasnt money... but like i sed, its motivation and guys are all testosterone and shit..... so its like "man ima get that" ..... "ohh hell naw man, id be able to get her before u, bitch" ...... "u must be kiddin?? i bet u 5 dollars" "fine"

ya know, its like that...... we want this girl but u know how guys turn everythin into this kinda shit its guys bein guys........ and i would do this in a sec for real if it wasnt for all the dumb drama and shit that would come of it if like the girl found out, ya know? id feel bad for the girl, seriously if she found out, but im not puttin any price on her.... for all we know the guy might fall for her really and not take the money

well you do you you but like u said wen ppl find out its not gonna be good den tink about her feelins if she find out n if u dont care u jus gotta face dat u arrogant(not sayin dat u are)

Old 08-01-05, 02:41 AM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
well you do you you but like u said wen ppl find out its not gonna be good den tink about her feelins if she find out n if u dont care u jus gotta face dat u arrogant(not sayin dat u are)

arrogant? I'd call that indifferent. Hows that make him arrogant? Not like he's like "I'm too good for her"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-05, 02:43 AM   #12
Black Queen
Classic

did u read da whole thang i said if he dont care about her feelin he arrogant i dont kno him to call him arrogant

Old 08-01-05, 02:45 AM   #13
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: FFBA C081

*The Wood*.......................*American Pie*..................

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 02:52 AM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
did u read da whole thang i said if he dont care about her feelin he arrogant i dont kno him to call him arrogant

you jsut said that if he don't care about his feelins then he's gotta face that he's arrogant.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-05, 02:59 AM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 8598 D9FB

The way you say it sounds bad, but what it really is is not, regrettably.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!