RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-09, 11:27 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

*Love Letter*...the softer side of Q

IP: 5169 FEEE

www.myspace.com/thaqraps
or
lovelettersong.mp3 - 3.40MB

Beat: The Sha Bros
Chorus: Q…yea, tried my hand at singing this…even had the keyboard out…added the “Stereo Whispers” effect on it…
Verses: Q *See Below*

Concept: Deep regret...and expressing your love for someone you lost…wishing you could have that person back again to make it right..knowing this time, you’ll appreciate them…because you truly don’t know what you have until it’s gone…
**Below are the lyrics to both verses transscribed in the form of a love letter.

Baby,
Damn parole, I’m in this for life..I stand in the cold, I wanna make it right..The memories are killin me…hand me a knife..A double edge blade, sweet-bitter, but nice..Twice I felt your touch, slow but still a rush..We couldn’t be together, I ain’t use it as a crutch..Never made you go Dutch, much could be professed..Like I never felt a love as such, am I obsessed?..Naw…(huh) but I am not that far…Like the distance between two stars, or maybe Mars..From the Earth…so strange, but so quaint..And familiar, I will air my heart like Amelia..Crash and burn, a tough lesson to learn..Never take love for granted, this message I’ve earned..I will keep faith alive until we straighten this issue..Break up to made up…can we make it official? Dear love, I made mistakes…I know…but I ain’t know what I had in my face…I’m sorry…I saw the hurt and pain in your eyes..But I ain’t think nuttin of it cuz u never did cry..Remember when you sat on the passenger side…Then my hand touched yours, and you batted your eyes..I felt my heart flutter, so wrong but so right…So long…the whole night, that song was so tight…(huh) I wanna be your man…But I took it for granted that you would understand…But you didn’t…and look at me, I really resent it..Is there any way possible your heart is still in it? Please, let me know what I meant to you…Cuz I’m askin all the questions like an interview..Please, say something or make some gesture…I love u…if you don’t love me, the lord bless ya.

--Q
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-09, 01:40 PM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 24E1 368E

gay love,

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 07-10-09, 11:41 PM   #3
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F560 1A0B

dude this is wrongggggggg
Old 07-14-09, 02:39 PM   #4
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

you go soft..puss boy