RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2004
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-04, 03:38 AM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
ROUND 4 - FINALS! SevenThird vs. Triple N

IP: 78D8 9CA9

ya'll know the rules...

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all  
Old 08-17-04, 02:21 PM   #2
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

ah'ight checkin in'
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 08-17-04, 07:22 PM   #3
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

check-mate
Old 08-21-04, 12:03 AM   #4
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

I put it on a page thats cleared..... heres the new link

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/a...chesssmusic.htm

Last edited by SevenThird : 08-21-04 at 12:20 AM. Reason: eat isht and choke.
Send a message via AIM to Know-Gimix  
Old 08-21-04, 12:21 AM   #5
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

Ok here's my link right here...good luck to Seven

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/battlepagesmusic.htm
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 08-21-04, 12:26 AM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 19F7 7629

Wasn't really feeling the beat....thought it was a little too slow for a battle. Lyrics were nice and flow was on point. Touching wood punch was nice. Only problem was how slow it was. Outro was getting kinda long......especially since you weren't really saying anything......you could have kept this much shorter. Overall I thought it was a good spit.....just not my kind of beat and shit

Beat was a little more upbeat. Flow was nice too.....I liked the change up. Punches were OK. You seemed to lack a little here. You usually have a bunch of good punches, but this time you only had a few that I thought were good quality. I liked the pregnant woman's stomach line though....outro was original. I think you had a nice verse, but you seemed to brag a little more than throw punches......nice spit though

I now have a dilemma. I thought SevenThird had better punches, but I thought Triple_N dominated in pretty much every other catagory. I guess I gotta go with Triple_N since he had more of everything else....

Vote - Triple_N

Last edited by enygma : 08-21-04 at 12:33 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Enygma Send a message via MSN to Enygma Send a message via Yahoo to Enygma  
Old 08-21-04, 12:58 AM   #7
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Triple N - beat - not bad. lol @ the only decent thirds line thats been used against Seven in the whole tourny. Punches were nice man. Paper towel line was weak, but mostly this was aight. Still some braggadocia, but whatever - I like that stuff. Seemed like a bit of story tellin a bit...that was kinda boring bout the name origination. LMAO @ your outro. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! wow, that was so wack, but so funny. ps - SevenThird ain't black...lol

Seven - Senser battle line was nice. Good multi with that swallow, hollow, nozzle. bi-focal line was sick. Beat was nice fa real. Homo no flow, no show multi was sick man. Collapse yo name like a futon. Queer line was pretty good, but predictable.

who won? I dunno - but SevenThird's R-Rated track further down the page is ill. hahaha. Both ya'll came niiiice. I'ma have to come back and relisten then drop the votizzle. 1

Same Page Productions
Old 08-21-04, 01:04 AM   #8
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

Alright: after listening afew times, i came to the conclusion that:
1)triple had a good beat and a funny ass outro, nice flow too, and delivery
2)sevens beat was slow, but powerful and a lot harder to spit too, which shows skill in delivery
3)you both had good punches, but sevens were stronger, definately,
4)i listened and in the first couple seconds when the beat kicks in with seven, he flows some RIDICULOUS lines, impressive, the words just rolled off your tongue
5)production quality was good with both, but i think seven's style stands out to me, he is different and versatile with a mic, although you are both very talented,
I'm going to have to vote for: SEVEN because of the different flow techniques you bought to the table,with this verse, you show us how creative you can be with your voice and technique,
no hate, because i respect you both, but when you listen a few times, you'll understand...........peace, and good luck.......1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Last edited by fluidmoon : 08-21-04 at 01:08 AM.

Old 08-21-04, 01:18 AM   #9
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: DA43 F86F

tripleN: aight.. you had some nice punches.. i felt em.. but i didnt reall ylike ya flow.. it was like you didnt have enuff words in ya bars to match the breat speed.. youd have to slow down to meet the end of the beat... it sounded almost mechanical.. wasnt really fluid.. but you ahd some nice punches.. solor sytem punch.. was feelin that.. i thought the punches really made the verse.. 7.4/10..

7/3: i thought you would od a uptempo beat.. the slow beat was a change from the norm.. and the flow was really good.. punches were solid.. i wasent really feeling the beat. but i mean, you rode that shit well, and ya punches and shit was on point.. quite a few quotables.. futon line.. that popo-5 - 0 line was ill.. creative.. 7.9/10 (didnt like the beat)..

overall: i gotta give it to seven.. he was commin really hard and had a LOT of personals.. overall delivery was better also.. somewhat close battle.. althought the flow in triples verse is what brought his verse down.. tho. good battle tho

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup

Old 08-21-04, 02:13 AM   #10
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 9C45 0488

triple- ya shit was straight....i liked dat beat for real....ya punches were original.....i was feelin them....nice personal on his name i was feelin dat too.nice deliery as well....overall i say you did a good job on this shit.....on ya outra the voice was kinda crackin i noticed dat....

Seventhird-ya beat was kinda to slow for me....i guess its just how u like ya beats....you had a nice flow though.....nice lil use of multis.....nice line about the senser shit too....nice punchlines too.....i fucks wit that apollo line dog

ima have to give this one to seventhirds becuz of betta flow........other then that the audios were kinda hard to judge but i gotta go wit the flow that seventhirds won....

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 08-23-04, 04:22 PM   #11
S e n s e R
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: C1DA C961

ok ..now..i didnt see any change in ya flow or wordplay triple... and once again ya punches are simple..and shouldnt be for the "final round", feel me..you should of really elevated ya self for this but pretty much didnt in my eyes..i got one tip that'll maybe help you wit rhymin just cuz words sound the same at the end of them dont mean they sound good together when rhymin wit'em, delusional/ usual... dawg you have to keep in mind the syllabes between ya ones ok they rhyme but now find that syllabe that would rhyme it better that should go infront of usual..i hope you get what im sayin..and stop pausin so much be...flows sound shitty like that..sounds like you cant breathe at all..

SevenThird man im feel that beat wit biggie and 50 in the front of it..if you'd do me the favor of sendin me that shit wit big, and 50 in the front i'd like to use it for an intro to a mixtape cd im makin this winter..feel me man ..but w.e back to yo track of this battle...i really like this slow beat you used it help you sound much clear and crisp since you aint have to flow so fast or w.e....feel me makes you easy to comprehend..which is needed for the judges for the Final Round..but ya personals and punches connected well man...ya wordplay nice as usual..you crushed him in my eyes..Triple you dont "suck"..you just aint "Hard"..hint hint..nothin against you but before you think you good make sure your good..iight ..

My Vote - Seven Thirds...

1ne...
Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R  
Old 08-24-04, 02:09 AM   #12
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Seven Wins this 4-1

Same Page Productions