RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-04, 01:39 PM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Graduate (Still Goin' No Where)

IP: 9A07 1297

(chorus)
As I walk across this stage I turn the last page in this book called Painful Times at Lawson High...
and I got no where to go... still I... got no where to go...

This is the revolution the rap evolution...where the institution gets shunned in all absolution...
And the students that do it ain't cool wit me...they fluent in mind truancy... now who wit me...
Drop it like Jonnie Morton I'm abortin'... y'alls lives...all while your alive and tryin' to be important...
Your diction is all fiction it's been written that the pimpin' isn't quittin' he's still hittin'...
I'm shittin' on you cats I mean kittens... snitches... you bitches get stitches and I'm here to fix this...
Adaptation to your infatuation of gay masturbation is not what I'm here for it's the graduation...
I'm sayin'... fuck all you bitches in espanol... Your gettin' chewed up like a can of skoal...
The stage is set... pissin' on yourselves ya legs get wet... the shit I've said I will never regret...

(chorus x2)
As I walk across this stage I turn the last page in this book called Painful Times at Lawson High...

Now tow words fuck you... I was told... dude, Lawson shunned you... cold but I didn't listen...
I'm pissin' on the graves of the slaves of the ones who raped my fame in my home stadium...
I'm crackin' craniums... slappin' their radius... rat tat tat tat like we be playin' drums...
I'm a graduate who's glad as shit to be out of prison... I'm performing an exorcism on my body that's been risen...
I arose from the ashes of hate clashes to attend classes and spit acid and hit bastards...
Im a phoenix... so you could call me state capitol... I got the ears of the people... white, black and all...
Three X I'm under rated leavin' whole cities evacuated when I come on tour cuz I'm flat out nasty...
My past be one of those you forget it's been shit and I tabulated that I will win this but lastly...
I wanna grab my diploma and kiss my momma on the cheek and show my class how I wanna speak...
Xplicit content... Make you vomit and leave kids in a coma all the way from maine to california...

(chorus)

Two worlds one right one wrong one life one song... I made it finally... I did it... now I see..
One vision of winnin' y'alls hearts will my smarts and these kids pushin' carts singin' my chart tops...
I'm just warming up like pop tarts in a toaster... you called me a poser but I put it all in work...
With a smirk and a coke I provoked all the hate but I wrote my way outta depression...
I'm not impressin' no body I am somebody to only me and me only... still none of you can hold me...
I can't wait to get out... and shout victory... I won the rout... picture me... bitch just picture me...

Lookin' for some feedback... yours truely the pimp himself...

24 hours to drop a link where u GAVE PROPER FEED-BACK or this will be CLOSED.......
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170871

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Last edited by intensify effect : 01-10-05 at 11:39 AM.
Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 01:58 PM   #2
Retro
.Retro-Bution.

Text Record: 8-3
IP: 382F 24DB

Yo That Was Tite......I liked the humour part of it..and the reality of it all..Nice Vocab, Good Imagination....and dope rhyming.....9/10 Keep It Up
Old 11-19-04, 01:58 PM   #3
jr freeze
freeze

IP: 58E6 C588

that was a dope drop yo holdin P.I.N.K down son i was feeling this 8/10 keep comin with that hot shit .....
Old 11-19-04, 01:58 PM   #4
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

thanks man... think pink...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 02:12 PM   #5
Diggity505
New to RB

From: Reppin' the 505....bringin it to ya' New Mexico style!
IP: E6BD 253C

Damn...that was pretty tight. You really got some skill.
Old 11-19-04, 02:20 PM   #6
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Thanks man... appreciate the feedback.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 11-19-04, 02:28 PM   #7
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

seriously I'm going to be blunt...haha i bet you think that means i didn't like it...

No it was really good man, felt lot's of emotion, you keep on getting better with your open mics , I like to see a little time put in like this on ehad...

1st- sick, maybe too many multi's(yeah I said it, it flowed ridiculously well but took a little bit away from the story.
2nd- pure sickness.
3rd-same

man i'm impressed your dope vp, keep it up...
true vets 4 life, jokes peace...
Old 11-19-04, 02:29 PM   #8
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

weerd up jpoll...

thanks for the feedback *wipes tear* means alot... j/p

yeah true vets 4 life brah...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 11-19-04, 02:29 PM   #9
*GHOSTE*
Banned: Cheating

IP: 24C6 6119

yo dis was some dope shit...to me it was a kinda emotional humor thing...it was like some eminem shit...9.5/10...PINK...~1~...
Send a message via AIM to *GHOSTE*   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 02:31 PM   #10
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

weerd man... thanks for the feedback

uppin'...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 11-19-04, 02:38 PM   #11
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FD58 E3D6

Yah i got to admit that it dope....dont think pink...think Da Rip
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 02:39 PM   #12
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FD58 E3D6

yah kinda eminem style and thats a quality did i like to hear
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 02:39 PM   #13
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

thanks for the feedback... but i'm not in pink I'm in the council.

lol.. but thanks

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 11-19-04, 02:40 PM   #14
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

THis was nice man, you can tell you put heart and soul into, you really don't like that place huh. Your lines all worked, tho some were slightly stretched, this had some depth, and shit, I jsut thought it was dope man, all the way, just flowin through.

Nice.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 02:41 PM   #15
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Thanks bro... I 'preciate it...

btw pm me the new council password vinch the wench didn't pm me the right one...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote: