RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2004
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-03, 06:54 PM   #1
Edicius
Eddy.

(CrewTagBattle) N.Y.G Vs Fatal Executives (ThugzDoCry,Pot1ent,Vs TakTik,Serial Slayer

IP: FF40 570D

Pot1ent
Taktik
ThugzDoCry
Serial Slayer

Ten lines for each person

Post in here 3 verses are done waiting to be past in here
Old 07-10-03, 06:59 PM   #2
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1B3B C284

I'm checkin in yo, I'll jus copy and paste the shit from b4.............uppin pot1ent........
Send a message via AIM to Taktik  
Old 07-10-03, 07:01 PM   #3
Edicius
Eddy.

Aight mods close the other tread , my bad cpu messed up lol
Old 07-10-03, 07:03 PM   #4
Edicius
Eddy.

Pot1ent's verse

My taktik is to smak shit outta ya wit…I’m doing it but you ain’t producing nuttin/1
I accomplish the task of getting 5 votes, You’ll diminish once I’m setting alight posts/2
Yours will burn to ashes…we no you’re a bird…but you can’t rise back from yo ashes like the phone-ix,
You’ll never be in my classes…I’ve gotta education herbs…either you ain’t got one or keep it pri-vate/3(he’s either really dum or snobby)
You in despair cuz you can’t repair this battle and you after a quick fix/4(which you ain't got)
The only bone you got to pick is yo chicken wing cuz you loosing your spine,
I’m hone n smash this clone of a computer game character on the inside/5(check avator)
I tap the keys ‘till his cheese pops out in a till/6(his life saving from a till…he sums cheese/dairy)
He fills his head wit his own meat till he no longer feels/7
It’s fatal how these executives are gonna loose to the bosses n that’s condemned
Your verses are pre-written on toleit paper…cuz I’m wiping my ass wit them/8
Old 07-10-03, 07:06 PM   #5
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP: 1B3B C284

THE FOLLOWING MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS, IF ANY SMALL CHILDREN ARE WATCHING, THEY MIGHT WANT TO TURN AWAY FOR A MOMENT....

5 bars biatch.....

Spittin~varieties, so if you tryin~me, I choose I certain way your lines~decease, try~an~see, split biters~from~real~emcees, I cause die-"verse" societies//(killin your lines..die verse die)1

Play 'hide~n~seek' wit your exposed vocal~chords, cry as you try~n~speak, your rhymes~is~weak, it's like 'foot~n~mouth' disease cuz you 'tastin' nuttin but de-feet'//2

Your wordplay's a joke, your vertibrate~near~broke, you couldn't sell enough weed home~grown to claim you 'wrap-dope'//(rap dope)3

If loses were economics, your flat-broke, your last note, goin be when I deliver the 'threads' to form your 'noosed~rope'//4

Memory not murder evidence, so I'm hidin the battle 'replay', your effort useless like Richard Simmons and a cryin~girl claimin that he~raped//(he's gay, never rape a chick)5

RE~MERK~ABLE!!
Old 07-10-03, 07:13 PM   #6
Edicius
Eddy.

First of all whats this shit ? second im stoned as fuck now, little oxymoron We from the suites to the streets.....????
so its like first you had money and shit and now your back on the street ? if you switch that than its tight lmao no beef or hate fo real jus playin

*Looks to TakTik and Serial Slayer*

Yo both off you faggots have wet dreams, seamen squirts out when his mind romes around 'guyz'//
My words hit both your asses like a fukkin twister, and its more enoying to you than a swerm of fly's //
Cuttin up your weak ass verse's in lets say '3' , like a Star Trek 'Trilogy'//
Yo bitches ill rape ya brains like an educated whore suckin dick//
Tak-Tik's jus an little fag and Serial is a big fuckin prick,//
Both off you could be like a volcanic-ass and still couldnt-errupt-with-shit//
Ya'll look like 2 handicapt persons with aids that 'can't-stop-coughing'//
Your fake lyrics are gabarage-so -into-the-dumpster both your dead carcus'es im 'Tossin'//
2 stupid dumb-ass kids that who eats echother's cum facin eichother asking''am i about to be a 'g'?//
You bitch made sluts i wouldnt 'have ya back', even if you threw ya "spine-at-me!"//

No hate you know that rite homie's, jus battle
Old 07-10-03, 07:39 PM   #7
Serial Slayer

Text Record: 0-1
IP: BF69 0824

TOPIC....EXECUTIVES GET THAT CASH

U might as well hand over the deed to ya life, becuz trying to buy out my bars means... u gonna have to pay the whole sale price/(my spits expensive nigga)

I have a fuckin surplus of lyrical inventory, while ya mental warehouse has cob webs cockroaches and crickets for employees/

I rake in them dollas im like the olive garden compared to your sizzler, ya net pay is 2 zeros while my corporation’s making infinite figures/(executives nigga)

my lines hit hard like bricks leaving u deflicted, while ya punches are flaky and peel apart like pillsberry dough boys biscuits/

put a vigilantly verbal virus, in ya monitor to effect ya irises, to dialate ya pupils and individually damage both of ya eyelids/

NYG STOCK IS DOWN TO IT'S ULTIMATE LOW....HAHA

Old 07-10-03, 09:08 PM   #8
Edicius
Eddy.

I had some spelling errors but i was stoned sorry dawgz
Old 07-16-03, 01:12 PM   #9
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP: B916 5452

Do people vote on this shit how does it work....in this forum no one really views it
Old 07-16-03, 04:27 PM   #10
Edicius
Eddy.

I dont know maybe we can post it at the frontlines with a poll? post the 4 verses and a poll , NYG or Fatal Ex??? is that an idea
Old 07-17-03, 11:56 AM   #11
Taktik
fuCKYou

yea we could do that make the battles seperate cuz you cant vote for 2 on 2
Old 07-17-03, 07:32 PM   #12
Edicius
Eddy.

I dont get you lol , just post the 4 verses ,,,and make a poll , where peeps can vote NYG or ExeCutives ?? if you want do it aight ? .......holla
Old 07-17-03, 08:17 PM   #13
KillahBebop_0024

IP: E989 EC04

no one will get battle stats or anything, but the crew will get recognition.................

Old 07-19-03, 05:35 AM   #14
AC-Satch

IP: 6FA7 7304

Vote Broken Down -

________________________-

FLoW goes to the Executives ... better verses.
WoRDPLaY goes to the Executives... better verses.
PuNCHES goes to NYG.. it was close but i liked the fact that they didnt explain every punch..

votes goes to the Executives tho.. why? 'better verses'

Old 07-19-03, 02:50 PM   #15
Taktik
fuCKYou

Yo thanks for the vote AC....uppin 4 more votes