RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-06, 12:50 PM   #106
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: EA21 F157

Thursday midnight is not much of a deadline if people know they can easily get 12 more hours (they might not have any problems posting in the first place either!)

The point is, it is unfair to the guy who posts first and on time in more than one way - I mean, they should have the benefit if anyone for at least posting on time....

Again, I will say that if you want the extension to be given it should be requested before anyone has posted...not whenever someone wants it, because rules are there for a reason - this additional one will be abused, you might as well say verses are due Friday 12.00am for everyone instead of this - but rest assured people will still want extensions because its not about 4 days not being enough, but people wanting to play around with the rules - and the only way to deal with it is to have a strict deadline
Old 07-28-06, 01:02 PM   #107
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: E98E E7FA

I was originally for this whole 12 hour thing, but you guys have made some good points, it's prolly not a good idea, it does discourage people from showing on time.

I mean, I believe people should be lenient when allowing verses as long as they aren't rediculously late and it looks like they only used the extra time to outwrite the opponent, but yea, this prolly should be left in the hands of the battlers instead of the mod.

Also, Llama, why aren't ya in this league?
Old 07-28-06, 01:08 PM   #108
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 763E 9A67

cause I'm not in a battle mood. I'm trying to focus on college and on learning some stuff about running a site so I can make bragginwrites the shit, especially after I upgrade the site in november or december. I'm only posting in this thread cause I'm waiting on JTR to show for that tag tourney shit. I hate no showing, which is the only reason I've showed throughout the entire tourney but I really havent felt like battling during the whole thing lol.
Old 07-28-06, 01:13 PM   #109
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: E98E E7FA

I feel ya, I haven't not been in a battle mood for awhile, but you been doing this a lot longer than me so my time will probably come some day.

Well what about joining the 1-2 league..you just gotta drop 4 lines a week, are ya in the mood for that? lol
Old 07-28-06, 01:36 PM   #110
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: B49E DE84

Aye, 12 hour extension seems eh now lol. Lama you swayed me
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-06, 02:41 PM   #111
David Lama
oh yea?

IP: 763E 9A67

word. tag tourney finals is up

go check it if your bored.
Old 07-28-06, 04:49 PM   #112
David Lama
oh yea?

IP: AC49 6392

p.s. are people not in the league allowed to vote on LBL battles? I read a few battles and figured I should vote on them. but dont wanna vote if it aint gonna count.
Old 07-28-06, 04:50 PM   #113
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: F1FE FCAA

Its wierd but they are allowed to vote and you can't black list any one from voting.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-06, 03:53 PM   #114
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Tag Team Tournament III Finals Posted

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232274

Vote there please, it would be much appreciated.

And yeah Lama, you can vote.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-06, 10:33 AM   #115
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Closed. Moved to archives.