RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-07, 01:24 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

RapVerse: The Series (EPISODE 001)

IP: 670E 9063

The LBL Hosts...

RapVerse: The Series

Episode 001
"The Candy Bar Caper"

Starring

Appocolyptik as Joe "Powerhouse" Kronix
The almighty school bully of RapVerse County. Be sure to have your lunch money ready for him, otherwise he'll power-slap your ass.

Wordz AhGod as A.G. Wordz
The not so special, pretty regular kid from RapVerse County who thinks he is the shit and doesn't realise that Joe Kronix has made him his personal bitch.

Serbness as Serb Jones
The little pedophile faggot kid from the Trailer Park who's broke ass gets beat on regular, still though he is an integral part of RapVerse County believe it or not.

MaRVJay as Marvin "The Herb" Jay
The annoying little herb faggot, also from the Trailer Park. His remarkable and equally retarded speech problem and uncontrollable twitching are a sight to behold.

Ysdat as Mr. Gim E. Cookies
RapVerse County's own cookie loving son of a bitch. He owns the Ysdat Candy Store, but don't try talking to him. Otherwise you will be bombarded with "Why's thats?" after everything you say.

Also featuring appearances by

Strobe as Governor Strobe
The owner and overall power behind RapVerse County. Without him the County would not exist. Although you rarely see him, so be sure to spot him when you can.

System as MC System
The litte jew boy who somehow appeared on RapVerse. He basically only shows up at Front Lines Battle Club, I mean that is his only purpose in RapVerse County.

Cprogress as Big Daddy C
The gay bitch who once ran RapVerse County with Governor Strobe... well if you wondered what happened to him, this episode exposes the truth on that matter.

Episode One Opening Credits
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/...eOneCredits.flv

Click the link if you want to see them. And if anyone knows the proper HTML Coding so I can actually have them play on this site in the post then that would be cool. Till then, just make do.

Last edited by King Solo : 01-03-07 at 09:18 AM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 04:10 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

ACT I

RapVerse High School

The school bell rung, sounding out through the halls of RV High. The kids all hurried about heading to class, but once again Serb Jones was out on the field clinching the chain link fence that separated RV High from RV Elementary.

SERB: Damn yo, I gotta get me some of that ass. Them young hoes are looking good, I can't fucking wait until they cross over here.

WORDZ: What the fuck Jones, get your sick pedophile ass away from that fence.

SERB: Fuck you bitch, you're just mad because your little sister is into me.

WORDZ: That's it, I'm gonna fucking beat your little ass.

Suddenly though, the ground began to vibrate. Everyone in RapVerse County knew what that meant. Most were not worried, but Serb Jones always felt terrified around those foreboding tremors.

WORDZ: Oh snap, my main man.. The White Deebo.

The immensely intimidating form of the 6'3" monster Joseph "Powerhouse" Kronix came heavy stomping over the field with a menacing glare locked on Serb. Serb was already cowering, preparing himself for what was to come. Joe powered up to Serb and stood tall, his looming shadow eclipsing Serb's meagre frame.

WORDZ: Sup Kronix.

KRONIX: Whassup Wordz. Whassup Serb. What you got on my lunch money?

SERB: I ain't got nothing man.

KRONIX: You got something.

SERB: Man, I swear I ain't got nothing. My moms is broke dude, fa'real. We can't even afford to pay our fucking bills man. Landlord says he gone boot our asses out the trailer park.

KRONIX: Aight then.

A slight pause passed, and then, BOOYAAH! Joe dropped a power punch down on Serb's head piledriving him into the ground.

KRONIX: Listen bitch, I'll be outside the Front Lines Battle Club at six. Your bitch ass better be there hooking me up with a candy bar or something. And don't try not showing up. I got eyes everywhere fool. I FUCKING RUN THIS TOWN.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 04:16 PM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

ACT II

The Trailer Park

Serb Jones entered the trailer park feeling pissed off and upset. His clothes hung tightly to his body, what with them being a couple of sizes too small. He dragged the carrier bag that held his books across the ground. And the most noticeable part of his rough look was that he only had one shoe on, something that yes, shockingly, WAS OUT OF THE ORDINARY. As he approached his worn down trailer an equally scruffy kid emerged from the trailer next door, his head twitching as if he was on drugs and apparently talking to himself.

MARV: Marvellous Jay motherfucker. WOOT! Queens Early!! Queens Early!! What up Serb? What's crackin? Queens Early!! NYC!! WOOT!

SERB: Oh fucking great, just what I fucking need. What do you want Marvin?

MARV: What, nah man.. I asked you what's up? Queens Early!! Ghetto!

SERB: Nothing is up. And do you have to keep fucking saying Queens Early and all that other shit all the fucking time. I thought you went to the doctor about that.

MARV: Yep, sure did. WOOT! NYC!! Doc said it can't be fixed. I got Herb Torrets or something. GHETTO!! MarvJay dooood!

SERB: Fucking hell. You do that shit when you sleep over and I'll kick you out the fucking bed.

MARV: No problem dude. But, you still ain't told me what's up. WOOT! I mean, you look like ass... but I mean, more than usual. WOOT! NYC!!

SERB: Its fucking school. I swear, one of these days I'm gonna beat that Joe's ass.

MARV: OH SHIT!! HAHAHAHA!! Queens Early!! He did that to you?

SERB: This, no. He fucking hit me again. And if that wasn't bad enough I've gotta meet him at Front Lines at six. And somehow I've gotta get a candy bar from somewhere. But thats not all, on the way home them fucking bastard BallerStatus Boys jumped me again and stole my shoe. Motherfuckers.

MARV: AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SERB: Don't fucking laugh or I'll kick your ass. You need to help me. We need to get a candy bar before six?

MARV: Aight then.... to the Ysdat Candy Store! Queens Early!! WOOT!

Later, at the Ysdat Candy Store

Inside the Ysdat Candy Store, Mr. Gim E. Cookies is as per usual, eating cookies. At the same time he is talking to A.G. Wordz but for some reason the conversation doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

WORDZ: Yeah, I want this 40oz. and thats it.

MR. COOKIES: Why's that?

WORDZ: Cuz I wanna fucking drink it fool.

WORDZ: Cuz I'm fucking thirsty.

WORDZ: I don't fucking know, maybe cuz I ran here from my house.

WORDZ: CUZ THEM FUCKING BALLERSTATUS BOYS STOLE MY FUCKING BIKE.

WORDZ: MAN, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Wordz tosses some money at Mr. Cookies and storms out frustrated and angered from talking with Mr. Cookies, just like everyone else does. Serb and Marvin are walking down the street looking like a couple of homeless bums when they bump into Wordz.

WORDZ: WHAT THE FUCK!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!

MARV: Queens Early!! WOOT!! Sorry dude. Ghetto!!

WORDZ: Oh shit, its Marvin "The Herb" Jay. Hows that speech problem going for you retard?

MARV: Its Herb Torrets, WOOT!! Shits incurable.

WORDZ: Ha! Dope! And look here, hows it going Serb you piece of shit?

SERB: Fuck you! Leave me alone!

WORDZ: Sure thing buddy. I'll leave you alone. Kronix is gonna beat your ass for me. And look, its almost time, I'll see you at Front Lines faggot.

Wordz walks off down the street laughing. Serb and Marvin head into the candy store and notice that there are no customers and Mr. Cookies is, SURPRISE.. stuffing his face with cookies.

SERB: Right, Marv.. you distract him whilst I swipe a couple of candy bars.

MARV: Sure thing, WOOT!! Queens Early!! Wait, how do I do that?? NYC!! Ghetto bitches!!

SERB: I'm sure you'll think of something.

Serb sneaks down one of the aisles and starts sifting through all the candy bars and stuffing them into his pockets. Meanwhile, Marvin heads over to Mr. Cookies still twitching like a stone cold crackhead.

MARV: Mr. Cookies, I have a question. WOOT! NYC!!

MARV: Umm, I don't know. WOOT! I just do.

MARV: That's a good fucking question. GHETTO!!

MARV: You asked it, WOOT! You should know.

MARV: ................................................ QUEENS EARLY!!

Mr. Cookies goes to grab another cookie from his plate and realises he has eaten them all. He starts to head for the far aisle to grab another ten boxes when he spots Serb filling his pockets with candy bars.

MR. COOKIES: Hey, you fucking jew. You're stealing my fucking stuff.

SERB: Umm, yeah...

MR. COOKIES: WHY'S THAT?

SERB: MARV, RUN!!

MARV: Queens Early!! MarvJay bitches!! GHETTO!!

Serb and Marvin rush out of the store and high tail it down the street. Mr. Cookies heads out after them shouting, but he only gets two steps out the front door and then decides to head back in. He looks up the aisle and spots boxes that make him forget about all his troubles.

MR. COOKIES: Cookies!!

Last edited by King Solo : 01-03-07 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-02-07, 04:20 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Act III

Front Lines Battle Club

Joe Kronix and A.G. Wordz are outside the Front Lines Battle Club attempting to freestyle. The place is bustling, well.. lets be honest, there are like five people waiting to get in so that is fucking extremely active for Front Lines.

KRONIX: Check it, your moms a fat slut, trailer trash and came from the gutter // and she spreads her legs so easily they could substitute for butter // did I st-st-stutter, no motherfucker. don't laugh I ain't being funny // just fucking bow down before me and gimme your lunch money.

WORDZ: .......................... Right.

KRONIX: That was funny. LAUGH BITCH!!

WORDZ: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Shit son, you're fucking mad dope.

KRONIX: Yeah bitch. Look, here comes that faggot Jones and his little house bitch Marvin.

WORDZ: Oh shit yo, did you hear.. Marvin done got himself some Herb Torrets disease.

KRONIX: Does that shit get me lunch money?

WORDZ: I don't think so.

KRONIX: THEN I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Marvin Jay and Serb Jones come walking up the street outside Front Lines. Serb looking nervous as ever clutches Marvin's hand. Marvin doesn't realise this as he is too busy twitching like a crack addict with withdrawal symptoms and shouting out random words.

MARV: QUEENS EARLY!! WOOT!! GHETTO BITCHES!!

SERB: Shut the fuck up idiot.

KRONIX: Whassup Serb? What you got on my lunch money?

WORDZ: Dude, you've already been down this road. He ain't got shit. You wanted a candy bar, remember?

KRONIX: Bitch, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

WORDZ: Aight ma'fucka.. chill son.

KRONIX: Serb, what you got on my candy bar?

SERB: I didn't know what you like, so I just got a load of them for you.

Joe grabbed Serb and hauled him off his feet and hung him upside down shaking all the candy bars free from his pockets.

WORDZ: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Shake that motherfucker Joe.

KRONIX: Bitch! Get down and pick up my candy.

MARV: Queens Early!! Ghetto bitches!! WOOT!! MarvJay dooood!

KRONIX: Jay, you better keep your mouth closed before I smack your ass to.

MARV: QUEENS EARLY!! MARVJAY BITCHES!! GHETTO WHAT!!

Joe dropped Serb on his head, much to the pleasure of Wordz, even Marvin and especially everyone else watching. He then power-slapped Marvin so hard round the head the little crack head twitching retard went rocketing through the wall of Front Lines.

WORDZ: AHA! Bitchslapped right into Front Lines, now thats some shit you don't see every day.

Then, out of the immense hole that Marvin's flying trailer trash ass made in the side of Front Lines came... wait for it, you'll never guess........ FUCKING BIG DADDY CPROGRESS!! His raggedy ass came storming out with purpose like he just got told he's about as worthy as a steaming pile of horse crap.

CPROGRESS: God damn you strobe you fucking piece of shit. I hate you. This piece of shit you call Front Lines is deader than R-Rated's girlfriend after she saw his crooked dick.

And following him, HOLY SHIT!! It's MC System.

MC SYSTEM: Yeah, what the fuck strobe. I ain't even battled in this piece of shit and bitches be saying that I lost and shit. What the fucks up with your crooked ass?

GOV. STROBE: Get the fuck outta here you stupid motherfuckers. I am the fucking Governor of this bitch, I fucking own this whole County. You ain't shit. I can't believe I even went into business with you Progress, you're the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met in my life. YOU'RE FIRED!!

CPROGRESS: Fuck you man, I QUIT!!

Big Daddy C stormed off, but when he hit the street he ran straight into the giant Joe "Powerhouse" Kronix. And you all know, there is only one thing ever on Joe Kronix' mind.

KRONIX: Whassup C? What you got on my lunch money?

CPROGRESS: Get the fuck outta my face kid! I'm a grown ass man, I ain't got no lunch money.

KRONIX: BITCH!! BOYAH!!

A one time power punch and Joe Kronix obliterated Big Daddy C. The force of the blow completely tore his head off and light years from now it will be reported flying past some far off distant planet. MC System eyed up the carnage, and just like the pussy his none battling and still losing ass is, he fled back into Front Lines.

MC SYSTEM: Fuck that shit man. Strobe, don't fire me. I'M SORRY!! I'd rather be the loser who makes sure battlers show up than get bitch stomped by that hairy ogre out there.

KRONIX: Yeah bitch, YOU BETTER RUN!! And don't let me see you without my lunch money!!

SERB: Can I go home now? My moms found some leftover burgers outside of Wendy's and she's cooking them sons of bitches up on the fire for us back at the trailer park.

WORDZ: Leftovers from Wendy's !?!?!? I guess CALI's feeling generous or something.

SERB: So, can I go?

KRONIX: What you got on my lunch money?

SERB: Huh, I ain't got nothing. You know that.

KRONIX: You ain't got my lunch money, then I guess its STOMPING TIME.

Just then, some serious gangsta ass hip hop music echoed up every street in RapVerse County, despite the fact that it is literally impossible for that to happen unless there was some thumping systems in every street..... but whatever, this is RapVerse where even the impossible is possible. After all, Serb actually gets props from some people.
Joe, Wordz and Serb stared off down the street. Even Marvin's crippled ass made an appearance to see the commotion... still twitching like a motherfucker of course. A long run of black limousines came rolling through the street and came to a stop outside of Front Lines. The doors opened and.........

TO BE CONTINUED.

Next week on RapVerse: The Series...

Will A.G. Wordz realise he is Joe Kronix' bitch?
Will Serb finally have Joe's lunch money?
Will Marvin stop twitching?
Will Mr. Cookies find something new to say?
What gangstas have fallen upon RapVerse County in their limo's?
How the fuck did they get music to play in every street?
And most importantly...
Will they get power-slapped by the almighty Joe Kronix?

Tune in next week to find out.

Last edited by King Solo : 01-02-07 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-02-07, 04:31 PM   #5
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 62C9 A473

Dope shit man, it made me laugh many a time. I might try writing something like this myself next week if I get the chance. Lmfao at Marvjay and his Queens Early rofl, where did you get that shit from?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 04:40 PM   #6
Comedian
Light Weight

IP: 7E01 785E

WTLMAO.

Good fucking shit.
Old 01-02-07, 04:40 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmao, he's always posting on RV acting like he is the shit saying shit that nobody understands. And his profile says he is from Queens Early! NYC! That is where I got that idea from. Just gotta over exaggerate the shit people do on this site.
Old 01-02-07, 04:43 PM   #8
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 2FC8 5F46

this shit was funny...I can almost see the cartoon version of this script...dope.
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 05:00 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lol, i should pitch it to those dudes who made the boondocks
Old 01-02-07, 05:02 PM   #10
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

bwahaha funny shit dude

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-02-07, 05:34 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

haaaaa....mu fucking A.G.Wordz in da house...good shit nick...I'll Pros is still going to destroy you this week you bastard but good shit...lol

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 01:25 AM   #12
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

lmao, this shits hilarious, dope work Nick
Old 01-03-07, 09:20 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmao, some quick fire opening credits... and before anyone says... its meant to look like that with the fuzzly lines and shit because I added an old film movie effect to the shit.... besides, it aint bad for a 10 minute job... word.
Old 01-03-07, 09:54 AM   #14
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55F1 3980

you a funny ass dude nick
am i making any guest cameos this season?
Old 01-03-07, 10:17 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

naturally, lol... i pm'ed you the character i made you into

don't give it away though, lol....