RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2004
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-03, 12:53 AM   #1
$cience

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Crew Battle- Verbal Destruction vs Spit Boxahz, Veres In, Come VOTE!!!

IP: 9D01 57B7

Verbal Destruction

~Cornelis~
Blow your FUCKIN BRAINS to 'ABYSS'...you tryin to DISS THIS, bullets HIT YOUR BACK and watch PLATES FLY like 'DISCUS'/
See what this is, when my lip spit you quick to get DISMISSED, and get WRENCHED SICK-n-TOUNGE TIED like 'FRENCH KISS'/
Packin heat WHAT GUNS you LACK-IT, only time YA "BULLETS IN A ROUND" is in an OLD PLAY-OFF 'BRACKET'/
I attack it, pulled a saw'd off UP OUT OF THE JACKET, and PUT SCIENCES BALLS on THE LINE more then a TENNIS 'RACKET'/
Only time EBONIX LINES REACH A HIGH POINT is USING A RICTER, His flow is STRICTER, couldnt get a CROWDS HANDS in the AIR if your NAME WAS 'HITLER'/Why HAVE Two Names That Have The Same MEANIN Chemical Tryin SCIENCES To Bust A Frame But Couldnt Just Like MCGRIWE'S 'PICTURE'/
You what..please I'll LEAVE DIS HOES-WIT- GASHES claimin CHEMICAL TOSS DA HEAT the way they be THROWIN MATCHES/
Last time SCIENCE TURN THE TABLES it 'SCRATCHES', be ill you have to GO TO CHINA and HOPE IT 'CATCHES'/

*Tha Style just switch*

i'm 'Cuttin You Up' like 'Med Traits'..squirtin ya 'Red Paint' gettin 'Inside Ya Mind' like 'Head-Aches'/
'Crush Ya Skull' faster than a '2 Ton Led Slate' droppin 'Dead Weight' on top of ya 'Head Plate'/
Science-you-get-'Smoked' so, you better run-for-the-'moat'...how you a 'Legend' when you 'Bitch & Cry' for 'Every One-Of-You-Votes'/
ya 'Punches' couldn't be 'Close To Heat' wit a 'Gun-In-Ya-Coat'..hit you wit rhymes more 'Potent' than some 'Government-Dope'/
Ahnialation of these 4 'Half-Steppers'..Chemical 'Slippin Up' and 'Fallin Off' like i left a 'Calf Severed'/
Spi Boxahs make me laugh- never..please make ya raps better..cuz 'Facin VD'..is 'Avoided' jus like 'Tax Letters'/
Roc a show'..like 'Jay-Z' & watch 'Mcgwire' 'Obsessive Mind' get 'Blown Up' worse than 'Rumors In Periodicals'/
Tactical Raps, 'Removin Smiles' rhymes 'Empty Dentals'..tempt the mental and get 'Dropped' faster than Science 'Rep At Urban Flows Central'/

~Streetz~
It about that time for the Streetz to bring the devil gun when I spit these flows/
The only way Boxerz get “Air~Time” if they drop the head below the belt cause The only way yall actually “Blow”//
After This, I probably get pay The green from Evil for Ripin a “Few Good Men”/
“Actually” These barz is too “Sharp“, so Yall be walkin around with your dick tape to your stomach here a “Few Good Women”//
It’s sad that I had to take yall pride, but actually It was boss that ask “We don’t have NO BEEF right…??//(Sciences wordz on AIM)
Are verses are dropin on your heads like your mother when she was drunk, Don’t come back it be a disappointed Like Mike//(Michael Jordan to the wizards)
We Verbally to destructed for your body to handle/
I don’t gave a fuck if u pop a “muscle” pill, Your rhymes will never be “Randle”//(DT)

*take a breath…Aight go*

Back with another verses/
spittin Sickness, it time to put out another Hearst//spittin for what it’s worth//
2 vs. 4 makes it even because Yall seen confuse when yall created The name/(Spitz boxerz… what the fuck is that..LoL)
Yall niggaz is One~hit~wonders Like the R&B group that song “Candy Rain”//
“Babies to the Game” I can’t smell the juices of a Team Full of “Pussies”/(ILL)
Yall kidz don’t really want to fuck with me/There No beef, Your freezer is Empty//
Don’t fuckin text me//I leave your brain where your ribs use to be//

First lines Cornelis and second lines Streetz

wack rhymes..Chemical your the Opitomy..'Paintin' the rap 'Canvas' wit ya 'Blood' from Our heavy 'ART-illary'/

Faggetz ass Sciences, He couldn't spitz heavy Fire if he was trained The life of a soldier in The Military//

'Gunshots to Kneecaps' before Emergency- teams can 'sense the Urgency'..leavin Ebonix 'out in the open' like 'open heart surgery'/

Hyste is surpose to be a player of the team, How when The bitch can't even afford a Name on the Jersery// couldn’t win this battle if he kiss “Judge Judy”//

*Cornelis just snaped…*

spittin' pre meditated 'retaliation' Boxahs left 'sedated' on 'Medication', like we runnin' home surgery as our 'operation' you don't wanna be in this Situation'/
How 'Science' say he part of a 'nation' when even his screen name is 'bitten' to play off bein a 'threat' to a 'Education' its ova with one click of mouse 'Laceration'//

*MY turn*

Spittin with No use of the heart for the victims/
Take away the spitz by the rippin of the Gums//
When suck your body into your stomach then leave a pack of Tums//

Spit Boxahz

IIght... Time To Take These Niggas Down in The Valley, Time to Get Rid Of Em, Its Over....

-Science-

Ayo... Check it..

Realese-The-Dogs, Devore Your Body, Leave You Deceased-And-Engulffed/
'Constantly Lossin Races For O.J Cd's'..... Because You Always Get 'Beat-To-The-Pulp'...
VD's Prepared-Right? Bitch, I Got Air-Strikes To Crush Whatever You Dare-Type/
Unlike 'Beefing With The Wife'...... THIS SHIT JUST ISN'T 'AFFAIR FIGHT!!'/
Unlike The 'Konten't in These Fools-Brains, Cat Thinks He Switchin Styles Just Because 'Juelz-Changed?'/
Knockout Blows Sprayed, While V.d. 'Packin Very Little Punches', Like 'Midgets Employed By Kool-Aid'/
I Drop-And-I-Scar, Grab Gats Pull Back Cock-And-I-Spark, Niggaz Testin Me Get-Shot-In-The-Dark/
'Saw How V.D. Went Over The Line Limit', Still Couldnt 'Push Weight', So i'll 'Spot-You-A-Bar'/
Ya Carrers The 'Opposite of Shaq At Freethrow lines', 'NOTHIN-BUT-NET'/
Somethin-to-Forget, 'These Cats Got Declawed' Cuz Theres No 'CUTTIN-THIS-VET'/
I Split-Dudes, Do i Just Flip-Through -Venues? 'Na-Kid', But U and Ya Crew Just Get 'Ripped-Nude'/
Quick-Spews That Drop Crews,Restrick-Dues More Than The "Street Ghost Gets-Booze!!!/
Apply the Ointment-On Swollen Heads cuz They Gimpin with a Flamboyant-Flaunt/
VD Could Sit Around And 'Cruicify Graphs'... They Still Couldnt Get They're 'Point-A-Cross'/
Genetically Spliced,'Nice When I Flip Da Script', Like 'Genourous Directors Turning Down What u Write'/
Got These Cowards 'Re-Treating' like 'Hitting The Same House On Halloween Twice'/
Implement Precision,Opposition Get Crippled Like Handicapp Position, Primitive-Writtens Transpires/
During this Battle, Im Bound to End Up 'Spillin More Blood' than 'Buck-Tooth Vampires'/
And Thats alot, Watch ya Fleet-Gets-Killed, Some Ones's Lyin Tryin to say These Geeks-Is-Skilled/
Seems Like V.D's Havin one Big ass 'Cookout'.. Because Everyone There Has 'Meat-in-They-Grill'....
Vd Contains More Herbs Than a Orchard.. While Spit Boxahz Are 'Way A-Head' Like Premature-Births/
Constantly Shittin When We Spittin These 'Sick ass Lines' Like 'Fat Ass Bitches Sportin Short-Skirts'/

-Mcgwire-

'Not special' put a 'dorito on ya corner' to show ur a 'chip off the ol block'..
Cornelis 'nuts slow' like 'highschool athletes' his jus a 'dumb jock'..
They could 'hit' wit 'tysons testaments' n still wouldnt 'fight wit iron will'..
If Hayden wuz an 'arsenic thief' you still couldnt 'fire steal(steel)'..
Crack verse like 'Classic Pippen on toliets' nothin but 'bull shit'.. Put my 'dick' to ya girls 'underarms' to give her a 'cock-pit'..

Beat us? ur 'jumpin the gun' like 'hopscotch wit pistols'..
Yall punches suck, must 'shove newspapers' cuz 'pushin the issue'..*

-Ebonix-

UHH Hasnt Seen My Skills Yet, Got Me Battlin "Pee-Wees", Niggaz That Couldnt Eva "Hurt Some Vets"//
Observe The Next Disblurted Text, As i Put 'Shells To V.D's Chins', As If They "All Bought Eachother Turtle Necks"//
I'll Herb This Crew Till The Universe Consumes The Whole Earth And The Moon//Their Verses Are Doomed, I Spit Radiation That'll "Create Cancer"..... Like A "Birth In June"//
Warned You About The Razor Blades, I Dont Lose or Fade Away//
SB "Holds it down With Lyrics".. Nigga I "Wrote My Entire Verse On A Parerweight"//
Im Straight Burning Hatefull, Fatal Tackticz Involving Battle Axes Leave VD Ina State Of..."Concerningly Painfull"//
Learnings A Shame-Fool, Behave, I "School Dj's" To "D-Grade" This Battles Results, Aint No "Turning The Tables"//
Like "Friegtened Quarterbackz" My Gats "Line Up Backs" And Blast Leavin U lookin Like This ( After "Nine Caps"//
You Like That? "Smart Ass" Gets Beat With 1000 Jokes, My Laughs,Mixed with Dicast Pranks And 1 MillionThousand "Wise-Cracks"//
Explore Murks, Ebonix Destroys Jerks With Explosives & C-4, When Im Screamin I Need More Torch!!//
I Write On The Site, While These Herbs Die In Spite Of S.B. Stayin 'Nice On The Mic' Like 'Convientent Store Clerks'///