RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-08, 12:36 AM   #25
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
are you being sarcastic?

because the 40 yard dash is like general benchmark for speed in football...why? because it has more to do with your explosive speed/acceleration than it does your top speed...people rarely run 100 yards in football..as a matter of fact..people rarely run 40..but 5 yards just isn't enough space to determine any kind of ability..and if you're as strong as you claim to be..i highly doubt you can move like that...strength and that kind of speed is nfl material...fuck...it's hall of fame material...the nfl's fastest guys probably run between a 10.1 and a 10.4..and these are recievers/corners

reggie bushes fastest time was a 10.42..and he's one of the..if not the fastest running back in the league

i'm not calling you a liar if you're being serious..but it seems very, very unlikely that you're not exaggerating...a lot.

i played for university of oregon and was one of the fastest guys on the team..i ran a 4.35 40....only 1 person ran it faster than me and that was jackie bates...and he has the 2nd fastest 40 time ever recorded at oregon....and my fastest time in the 100 is 10.83.....and that's at 5'9 and a 192 pounds....any more stocky...and i would have been slower...a little less upper body strength..and i probably could have gotten mid 10.7...

so yeah....not callin you a liar like i said..but speaking from experience...and someone who knows and understands the game of football extremely well...what you say seems very unlikely.

Dang..
Well did you see Winston Justice.. 300 + lbs. run a 4.7? crazzyyyy