RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should They Go On Record
Yes.. I dont care about my record 5 100.00%
No.. I cant Bare to have a loss 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-06, 11:00 AM   #1
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Battles Go On Records?

IP: BEFB 4EB5

Do you guys want them to be recorded on your records or not... i was just planning on having them on the records but i know how people are with their records and how they want to keep them pretty but on the other hand it will make people actually try in this league and will reduce the noshows... so... Yes or No
Old 03-16-06, 11:37 AM   #2
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I asked strobe about this when I ran the punchline league and he said for this to happen you'd have to set up all the battles in Front Lines and then have the people in the league vote on it. I really can't see that working.
Old 03-16-06, 12:28 PM   #3
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

It's a good idea O, I like your reasoning behind it to make people try harder. But I think Mim is right, logistically, there would be tons of problems and tons of bitching. The only way I can see it really working was if there was a separate record for everyone so there would be audio record, text record, and 1-2 record, but I doubt Strobe or anyone really will feel like coding that in.
Old 03-16-06, 12:46 PM   #4
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: 8DD6 877D

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-06, 01:01 PM   #5
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

IP: 8BE4 B07D

Defitnitly.. if thats how you spell it
Send a message via AIM to CRiSS-CROSS   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-06, 01:02 PM   #6
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

I can see what they mean.. but If the battles gotta be set up in front lines.. It doesn't matter.. just make it so on 1-2 members can vote..
Old 03-16-06, 01:05 PM   #7
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Yeah i hear what your sayin Trus and yeah that would make more sence but like you said strobe aint gunna wanna code all that and back when punchline battles was allowed for records it was good and went on normal text record and noone bitched about it thats why i said to do this

and Mim Strobe should agree to this due to the fact we wouldnt have to put them in Front Lines due to the fact that he can just make this a battling forum like i had when i ran SL and all that so it wouldnt be too diffecult to pull off its really just up to strobe
Old 03-16-06, 01:06 PM   #8
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Citrus if they would have to be set up in Front Lines i wouldnt want to do it becuase that would take to much time and people would sleep on the battles alot more and it would take more time to get them closed and there is no garuntee that only 1-2 members would vote due to the herb factor on this site along with a bunch of other factors...
Old 03-16-06, 01:09 PM   #9
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Threads Merged...

I didnt notice i made two of the same threads... sorry about that
Old 03-16-06, 02:07 PM   #10
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

V./ no

simply cause it wont work
Old 03-16-06, 02:54 PM   #11
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.
Citrus if they would have to be set up in Front Lines i wouldnt want to do it becuase that would take to much time and people would sleep on the battles alot more and it would take more time to get them closed and there is no garuntee that only 1-2 members would vote due to the herb factor on this site along with a bunch of other factors...

THen no.. don't put it on records.
Old 03-17-06, 12:06 AM   #12
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Pm strobe and ask if it'd be possible to make this a battling forum. If he says no, then nah. If he says yes, then sure.
Old 03-17-06, 12:17 AM   #13
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: 133C 7AC8

Alright... I was planning on just doing it but I thought it only fair to include the people that will actually be battling and let them voice their opnions

Mim i had already pm'd him before i even posted any of that or saw any of the posts so he should be replying back in like 6-7 hours cause thats usually the time he's on... so ill let yall know when i get up at 730
Old 03-17-06, 07:36 PM   #14
Magic5

IP: A4FF 7102

So are these going on the records or not?
Old 03-17-06, 07:46 PM   #15
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: 4242 4FE8

Yes he gave me a bunch of battle credits so i can set them up that way... so yeah