RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-08, 04:05 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
there's too much attention paid to religion

IP: F540 07B2

If people killed religion, would religion still kill people?

Think about it...

Sometimes I wonder if faith is worth it... Why do we have faith? We have faith to make us feel better about the world we live in. It lets us know, that though things are bad in this world, we shouldn't give up because we have something there for us, and a beautiful future awaiting after death. And that keeps people positive, which I have nothing against. But isn't the main reason why the world is doing so bad because of wars that were spawned by a difference in Religion? Isn't that why our economy is so horrible?

We have faith to think that, in order to get to this better place, we must behave as good people. Without religion, we'd have anarchy right?

Look at the middle east, all I see is anarchy, and religion is the cause. How does religion keep us acting like good servents, when we are killing our own people every day?

Religion fucking disgusts me. You're all fucking hypocrites.
Old 11-20-08, 04:37 PM   #2
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

No, we're not.

And you don't know what anarchy means. lol. Religion is NOT government and Christianity realizes this.

Christians realize this, the fore-fathers of America were Christians and that's why our simple laws don't include God, only the anthem included "Nation under God". Which atheists threw out the fucking window.

Christianity just states "God will punish those that break his rules on the earth in the afterlife." A democracy government states "We will punish law-breakers by means that are reasonably fair in accordance to the crime."

You're like, without Religion, anarchy exists!!1!11!

And if you REALLY wanted to look into it, you'd find that, it's a war between governments. Not Religion. Name ONE Religious war going on in the world right now?

There is none. Christians don't own the western governments but Islam rules the Middle-Eastern governments, so wars between the West and any other country ruled by Religion (fusion of church and state) is not a Religious war, no matter how much they want to think our government is attacking them because they worship 'Allah'..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-20-08, 05:13 PM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

I go to church rarely. If I ever do, I stop by McDonald's on the way and eat breakfast in the back row during sermon.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-20-08, 05:20 PM   #4
сварливый

I don't ever go to church. What's your point?
Old 11-20-08, 06:03 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No, we're not.

And you don't know what anarchy means. lol. Religion is NOT government and Christianity realizes this.

Christians realize this, the fore-fathers of America were Christians and that's why our simple laws don't include God, only the anthem included "Nation under God". Which atheists threw out the fucking window.

Christianity just states "God will punish those that break his rules on the earth in the afterlife." A democracy government states "We will punish law-breakers by means that are reasonably fair in accordance to the crime."

You're like, without Religion, anarchy exists!!1!11!

And if you REALLY wanted to look into it, you'd find that, it's a war between governments. Not Religion. Name ONE Religious war going on in the world right now?

There is none. Christians don't own the western governments but Islam rules the Middle-Eastern governments, so wars between the West and any other country ruled by Religion (fusion of church and state) is not a Religious war, no matter how much they want to think our government is attacking them because they worship 'Allah'..

Umm, ok. Lebanon vs. Israel you fucking moron. It's all influenced by Religion and religion is a cause for it

I wasnt sayin my personal opinion you dumb shit

PEOPLE in fucking GENERAL think that there will be ANARCHY if religion does not exist.

I WONDER WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

Oohh maybe cuz people wouldnt feel they have a reason to behave good, so they will all act against the government, aka, anarchy you dumb fuck

Guess what, the Church invented laws. The church has a lot to do with government, but you're ignorant, and ignorance is bliss so keep being happy fucka
Old 11-20-08, 06:35 PM   #6
сварливый

So in your belief, even though it's not true, Church invented government?

Just because the church is governed by laws, that doesn't mean it invented government. For example, China was without belief in a deity for a long time, yet they had entire structures of governments before deities existed in their culture. Today they are a string off of buddhism in their commercial belief system, but their government split from Emperors which were lead by the belief that China was the center of the earth and Heaven decreed their rulers which were a symbol of power.

But that's just my example.

If you want to know how American government came to be, that's a different story and example completely. The government has laws to abide by which prevent the destruction of government, America's government was based on the bible thus to prevent totalitarianism, it installed the ability for the citizens to break down the government Bit by Bit and restart from scratch.

The problem with modern America? They don't know or think they have this right, and if they keep not knowing or thinking it, they will lose the availability to do it. I think America will end before Americans change their government, truthfully.

But as of now, breaking laws comes with a punishment. Attacking people results in retaliation. Attacking the government results in retaliation via whichever method seems appropriate, including jailing to execution via court or execution via immediate action..

You're also wrong about the Lebanese and Israeli war. Israel isn't made up 100% of Judaism believer and consists a lot of Arabs too. It is a multi-Religious state and so is Lebanon, although I think Lebanon mostly consists of Islamic. I'm not sure, but what I do know is that Lebanon proceeded with military tactics to get what it wanted for its' government, and thus Israel was pissed and retaliated, resulting in a lot of bombing and killing.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Religion, except that Lebanon most likely considers Israel a wrongful state because the U.S. set up Israel as a state, and most Middle Eastern countries think they deserve the land of Israel. Though all of that is a Religious war in magnitude, it's between countries which have a fusion of church and state versus Israel, which is not a country that has a fused church and state.

Shit if Israel was a Church and State fused country, they wouldn't even exist. They don't believe in soldiers or any of that shit. They woulda never been able to FIGHT lebanon, God would fucking merk Israel for that kinda foul play.

Get your facts straight biatch.
Old 11-20-08, 06:38 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4073 3380

religions bullshit...

trust in god not the word of man......
Old 11-20-08, 06:43 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
So in your belief, even though it's not true, Church invented government?

Just because the church is governed by laws, that doesn't mean it invented government. For example, China was without belief in a deity for a long time, yet they had entire structures of governments before deities existed in their culture. Today they are a string off of buddhism in their commercial belief system, but their government split from Emperors which were lead by the belief that China was the center of the earth and Heaven decreed their rulers which were a symbol of power.

But that's just my example.

If you want to know how American government came to be, that's a different story and example completely. The government has laws to abide by which prevent the destruction of government, America's government was based on the bible thus to prevent totalitarianism, it installed the ability for the citizens to break down the government Bit by Bit and restart from scratch.

The problem with modern America? They don't know or think they have this right, and if they keep not knowing or thinking it, they will lose the availability to do it. I think America will end before Americans change their government, truthfully.

But as of now, breaking laws comes with a punishment. Attacking people results in retaliation. Attacking the government results in retaliation via whichever method seems appropriate, including jailing to execution via court or execution via immediate action..

You're also wrong about the Lebanese and Israeli war. Israel isn't made up 100% of Judaism believer and consists a lot of Arabs too. It is a multi-Religious state and so is Lebanon, although I think Lebanon mostly consists of Islamic. I'm not sure, but what I do know is that Lebanon proceeded with military tactics to get what it wanted for its' government, and thus Israel was pissed and retaliated, resulting in a lot of bombing and killing.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Religion, except that Lebanon most likely considers Israel a wrongful state because the U.S. set up Israel as a state, and most Middle Eastern countries think they deserve the land of Israel. Though all of that is a Religious war in magnitude, it's between countries which have a fusion of church and state versus Israel, which is not a country that has a fused church and state.

Shit if Israel was a Church and State fused country, they wouldn't even exist. They don't believe in soldiers or any of that shit. They woulda never been able to FIGHT lebanon, God would fucking merk Israel for that kinda foul play.

Get your facts straight biatch.

WTF do you know bout the war of Israel and Lebanon? I have a Lebanese step dad and step brother, and a lebanese step mom, my dad is Jewish, I got lebanese step cousins. For fucking 5 years all i've ever heard bout discussed at the dinner table is the stupid fucking wars of Lebanon, Palestine and Israel

Dawg, if you say Religion doesn't have a single thing to do with it, you're fucking stupid. I can explain to you the entire history and causes behind the war, but I really don't feel like typing as much as you do.

And I didn't say Religion invented government, I said they had things to do with eachother, so all that shit you wrote to prove me wrong ended up being worthless cuz you made a worthless assumption as to what I was trying to say

Word to Baphomet though. I believe in God, not the image man gave god.
Old 11-20-08, 06:53 PM   #9
сварливый

"the Church invented laws."

but yeah i just assumed, you're right

and if you can prove your point by explaining what Religion has to do with the Lebanon - Israel war that blew some years ago, then do it. Let's see how much Religion actually has to do with it at all. Considering Israel isn't governed by Religion. Let's fucking see. Yet you have the fucking gull to call me dumb.

You're a fucking cock blower, dude.
Old 11-20-08, 06:55 PM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

you're a fucking idiot. How bout you go and fucking read on it instead of asking me, you'll find out a lot more about how ignorant you are that way.
Old 11-20-08, 07:00 PM   #11
сварливый

LOL I READ ABOUT IT WHEN IT FIRST HAPPENED. but OKAY.

"information on the Lebanon Israel war" - googled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_I...ebanon_conflict

first link. a Wikipedia.

"The conflict began when Hezbollah militants purposely fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence."

... Why did they do that?
"Hezbollah continued cross border attacks, and used the tactic of seizing soldiers from Israel as leverage for a prisoner exchange in 2004,[41] though it also continues to call for Israel's destruction."

^ So I was right. It wants Israel destroyed.

http://www.lgic.org/en/Israel-terrorism-on-lebanon.htm

THAT site says Lebanon consists of:

Christians, Muslims, Druzes & Jews

Which is funny 'cuz so does ISRAEL, which isn't governed by a specific RELIGION, like Lebanon may or may NOT be.

now, to further find out why the Lebanese created the militant diversion attack:

"Hezbollah (LEBANON MILITARY GROUP) named the attack "Operation Truthful Promise" after leader Hassan Nasrallah's public pledges over the prior year and a half to seize Israeli soldiers and swap them for four Lebanese held by Israel:"

"Nasrallah claimed that Israel had broken a previous deal to release these prisoners, and since diplomacy had failed, violence was the only remaining option.[46] Nasrallah declared: "No military operation will return the Israeli captured soldiers…The prisoners will not be returned except through one way: indirect negotiations and a trade of prisoners.""

Now, what did your family tell you from Lebanon? Something different?

It was 100% government. You penis popper..
Old 11-20-08, 07:05 PM   #12
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

They should make a church video game.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-20-08, 07:08 PM   #13
сварливый

LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAHAHAH!!!! LEBANON IS RAN BY ISLAMICS!!!! HAHAHAHaHAHA

No wonder you're stupid fuck ass thinks it's a Religious war.

Lebanon thinks Israel shouldn't exist because Lebanon is ran by Shit''ites! lmfao!!!!!

Plurality rules Lebanon. Lmfao. So it's Religious because your dumbass prick muslim family thinks Israel shouldn't exist and attacks Israel. When Israel responds it is NOT religious because Israel doesn't fight for Religious reasons. And you fought with me over this?

haha. eat a dick.
Old 11-20-08, 08:34 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4073 3380

lebanon should be nuclear bombed...

that would put a smile on my face.
Old 11-20-08, 09:19 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol you used Wikipedia as your source?

Wait wait, you googled it when the war first happened?

Dude... you weren't even born when the war first happened

Fucking wow man, that right there shows how much of a fucking idiot you are. When I said read bout it, I didn't mean off of wikipedia you moron.

Musta struck a cord eh, you seem really mad ahahahaha

Get a fucking clue you moron "I googled it when it first happened" LMFAOO

yeaaa, with your lap top in your moms womb?

aww man, you really are a joke to have to make a seperate thread just to get my attention lmfao

Oh and by the way Mr. I make assumptions to look smart

My lebanese step familly.... they're Christians. Lmfao, man, you are one stupid fuck aren't you?

And your quote? Yea, I said the war of PALESTINE, Lebanon, and Israel.

You fucking IDIOT lmfao. Lebanon fought with PALESTINE and have been for fucking YEARS and the war was started over land and religon.

And you weren't born in 1948 were you? So once again, you were wrong by saying you googled it when it first happened.

Man, READ SON READ

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by JTR : 11-20-08 at 09:39 PM.