RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-07, 05:10 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Here's what I find amazingly TRUE about this site

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

The utter stupidity of it...

I mean, this is a rap site...

The audio forum is dead...

The only people elevating there are complete noobs.

No one on this site can help me elevate anymore...why? I'm better than 99.999999999999999% of the people on here.PERIOD.

Zone out needs psychological help.

Tito is impressive in his determination to make connections...For that reason alone, he'll make it.

Apexx is a know-it-all...but is a good brotha

Prahject...see Tito's explanation

Needs more rappers and fewer Nerds (i.e., Femisis, JTR, et. al)

CAN SUCK MY BALLS!

bitches.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 05:39 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Don't you love them?
Old 02-12-07, 05:46 AM   #3
Killa-K
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 21E4 110B

You got a good point man, but if you better than everyone on here try conquering the off the net world.......cause you'll elevate even more that way...

My Beats
Old 02-12-07, 08:08 AM   #4
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 596C A411

Yo No offence Q...but homeboy...I think you shouldn't obsess with this site, or any site matter of fact. Ive learned that the net is an elevation spot and myspace is a gr8 outlet..but STILL the better outlets are getting you're name around the streets. Getting at DJ's, getting spots on mixtapes, doing shows, doing radio shows, makin the right connections..

and in you're case..homie you're on the net a lil 2 much...this site won't help you elevate anymore, obviously im not saying you're dope..and perfect..im saying that this site can't help u get any better..

what WILL help u get better is talk2 industry people, figure out song making, figure out lyrics, figure out how to market you're self..

being an artist is only 45 percent of the way, 55 percent is being a business man and an entrupeneur, and also it's WHO you know..

I know the whackest of the whackest artists, but have contacts and get plays...

YOU in you're special case also, you needa pay alot more attention to the CURRENT rap game nah mean...you needa decide who'se you're comptetion..

as human being we either fall or get stronger under competetion, I know I get stronger..you need 2 decide who'se competetion..right now I KNOW you regard as rapverse as the rap world, and whoever's here is "competetion" hell no man, in you're DC alone, there's gonna be alot more rappers and better rappers. You need to peep what they're doing, you need 2 use that energy 2 fuel you're success..

This site, I only sometimes pop by to drop a joint or peep some threads like this...

And callin out cats on the net is on some pointless shit 2, our beef was net-interesting...and what happend out of that?..nothing..by calling zone out for needin pcychologicol help is stupid you don't even kno homeboy..but like Im saying Q dawg...expand you'reself..

You're older than everyone here, you need to be leading the way for you're life and you're shit..right now..you're doing what 15 yr olds are doing...but you're even being immature about bitching about the site..dawg..you have skills and you can make it if you MAKE IT for you'reself..by business books, learn how to do this shit...

SEE the ONLY thing marketable right now on you is the FIVE SOURCE ENT.. but you should do that after you make you'reself..

if you want it..

take the drive..peace..be ez
Old 02-12-07, 08:11 AM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

I haven't taken rap serious in months..its been like a month and a half since i've recorded..im always to busy

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-12-07, 11:05 AM   #6
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: BBE3 FC09

lol he's mad because its not as active. And believe he's the best. No Hate but damn dont God say dont be big headed? I remember you sayin all them things bout God yet you try to say you better tha 99.9 of the ppl in this site? Alot of people got a better life in the real world than you bro. Im damn sure I got a better life than you. But i dont go tryin to brag bout it? You think you good in music. GJ. You say you better than everyone wont get you anywhere. Saying audio forum is dead ok, but adding crap like that just makes you look bad. Your on this site longer and more often than anyone else I know. And you have been here for years. Your even older than me correct? Yet there are younger people here that may act more mature than you. GROW UP and stop complaining about a website that dont give a damn about you or anyone else. Its just a place full of scripts and pictures of rappers and advertisments. ITS JUST A SITE!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 11:12 AM   #7
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Quote:
GROW UP and stop complaining about a website that dont give a damn about you or anyone else. Its just a place full of scripts and pictures of rappers and advertisments. ITS JUST A SITE!

Wasnt directed at me but Rv givers a damn about me, better

Last edited by Aurora Sky : 02-12-07 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-12-07, 11:26 AM   #8
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 5317 9627

Yeah this site is dead now I haven't been on in over a month but myspace is great I'm workin on my new mixtape...

check me out...
www.myspace.com/gmkentertainment
www.myspace.com/gettinmoneygangstaz

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 11:26 AM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: D768 09D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol he's mad because its not as active. And believe he's the best. No Hate but damn dont God say dont be big headed? I remember you sayin all them things bout God yet you try to say you better tha 99.9 of the ppl in this site? Alot of people got a better life in the real world than you bro. Im damn sure I got a better life than you. But i dont go tryin to brag bout it? You think you good in music. GJ. You say you better than everyone wont get you anywhere. Saying audio forum is dead ok, but adding crap like that just makes you look bad. Your on this site longer and more often than anyone else I know. And you have been here for years. Your even older than me correct? Yet there are younger people here that may act more mature than you. GROW UP and stop complaining about a website that dont give a damn about you or anyone else. Its just a place full of scripts and pictures of rappers and advertisments. ITS JUST A SITE!

lmao wtf are you talkin' about? Atleast know what he said if you gon reply that long. LOL

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 01:31 PM   #11
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

well...i would post a lot of my songs on here if people actually gave feed....and by feed i dont mean...."dope stuff dude...keep it up"....

there comes a certain point that when u get to a level where u elevated pretty good...u already know all the simple stuff to do....not a lot of people on here are gonna be able to help u...i can only name 1 or 2 people on here that actually give GOOD feed...to me anyways....so i guess thats why...ima post a couple up here soon though i guess.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 02:42 PM   #12
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

your parents are bad for raising you to be a fag

OWNED, BOOM HEADSHOT BABY
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-12-07, 06:56 PM   #13
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 4B06 095C

I guess its easy to be better then 99% of a dead forum, nice.

im suprised i wasnt mentioned somewhere

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 07:15 PM   #14
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 9EB7 806A

im tired of all you fuckin uk rappers
Old 02-12-07, 07:32 PM   #15