RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Tha Q. 9 56.25%
Mr. Johnston 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-06, 01:12 AM   #61
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

*waits for new track from the grease bucket*

Good night.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 01:16 AM   #62
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

just another example of how wack u are at dissin ppl........this whole grease thing was the only thing someone in my pic thread could come at me with when i took them apart.......the gel in my hair....n this is alllll u've been repeating in one form or another for weeks now......

n u think gay jokes are played? ......clownin a butthurt neurotic rap board obsessed faggot will ALWAYS be funny rofl

p.s. please dont let me get into how much grease (oil) is in black ppl's hair products............there isnt one single black hair product that DOESNT have some kind of grease in it...............let me rephrase that...FILLED with it

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 04-28-06 at 01:19 AM. Reason: CUZ Q LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN MOOSE FACE,SKINNY ASHY ASSED,WOODY WOODPECKER LOOKIN BALLS SUCKIN ASS LICKIN BUTT FUCKIN QUEER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 01:23 AM   #63
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
just another example of how wack u are at dissin ppl........this whole grease thing was the only thing someone in my pic thread could come at me with when i took them apart.......the gel in my hair....n this is alllll u've been repeating in one form or another for weeks now......

n u think gay jokes are played? ......clownin a butthurt neurotic rap board obsessed faggot will ALWAYS be funny rofl

p.s. please dont let me get into how much grease (oil) is in black ppl's hair products............there isnt one single black hair product that DOESNT have some kind of grease in it...............let me rephrase that...FILLED with it

this bitch is such a fucking racist
Old 04-28-06, 01:32 AM   #64
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

how am i a racist? cuz i have gel in my hair n all of a sudden its grease cuz its shiney? meanwhile Q is black n black hair products are FILLED with one oil or another?
i dunno how he gonna bring that talk when he most likely uses one hair product or another thats for black hair WHICH HAS OIL IN IT
Old 04-28-06, 01:54 AM   #65
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

on top the other shit I already pointed out, now you talking about black people's hair products like you go looking for em.

and 2 days ago you called Merk a monkey.

shall I go on?

why play dumb?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 03:25 AM   #66
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEAC 2479

man listen... i went through all this shyt with the mad dog battle i had... my votes were getting deleted and the whole nine... i prolly had like 4 votes taken away altogether... i stopped worrying about it... it's a bullshyt rap site... at the end of the day and the battle... i ended up winning anyways.... most of the serious audio heads are in OYD... they can't vote... even if they voted against you it wouldn't count... so what's left?.... audio kats who don't care cuz they too involved in they own shyt.... textees who've never attempted to touch a mic... 14 year olds who think they know what a punchline is.... haters who don't like you to begin with.... straight up immature fuckers who prolly didn't listen to either tracks and just wanna follow the crowd and act kool about sumn.... then there's the dr's for both sides... that's what these battles come down to nowadays... who can get the dr's to vote the fastest... no one votes on creativity, complexity of flow, substance, how well someone rides a beat... all they hear is da obvious shyt and never take time to actually break the lyrics down... then they act like what ya said ain't relevant or hard hitting cuz half these kats brains are underdeveloped in the first place.... most have no maturity... most don't appreciate hip-hop or respect it's history... most don't understand the essence of da hip-hop battle... so ya gonna get what ya get... all you can really do is accept it and roll on... i gives a damn if i lose a battle on RV.. of course i'll try and win... but if i lose.. ehhhh... it's nothing... i still do the kinda music i want, when i want... and how i want it... if you satisfied with your shyt or even wanna improve on da shyt you doing then fine... that's all ya need ... everyone ain't gon like shyt you drop... hell, vanilla ice and mc hammer got fan bases..lmao... and most agreee that they are trash

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 09:18 AM   #67
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
man listen... i went through all this shyt with the mad dog battle i had... my votes were getting deleted and the whole nine... i prolly had like 4 votes taken away altogether... i stopped worrying about it... it's a bullshyt rap site... at the end of the day and the battle... i ended up winning anyways.... most of the serious audio heads are in OYD... they can't vote... even if they voted against you it wouldn't count... so what's left?.... audio kats who don't care cuz they too involved in they own shyt.... textees who've never attempted to touch a mic... 14 year olds who think they know what a punchline is.... haters who don't like you to begin with.... straight up immature fuckers who prolly didn't listen to either tracks and just wanna follow the crowd and act kool about sumn.... then there's the dr's for both sides... that's what these battles come down to nowadays... who can get the dr's to vote the fastest... no one votes on creativity, complexity of flow, substance, how well someone rides a beat... all they hear is da obvious shyt and never take time to actually break the lyrics down... then they act like what ya said ain't relevant or hard hitting cuz half these kats brains are underdeveloped in the first place.... most have no maturity... most don't appreciate hip-hop or respect it's history... most don't understand the essence of da hip-hop battle... so ya gonna get what ya get... all you can really do is accept it and roll on... i gives a damn if i lose a battle on RV.. of course i'll try and win... but if i lose.. ehhhh... it's nothing... i still do the kinda music i want, when i want... and how i want it... if you satisfied with your shyt or even wanna improve on da shyt you doing then fine... that's all ya need ... everyone ain't gon like shyt you drop... hell, vanilla ice and mc hammer got fan bases..lmao... and most agreee that they are trash

GOOD GOD THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH....RUTH.

Old 04-28-06, 10:43 AM   #68
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
on top the other shit I already pointed out, now you talking about black people's hair products like you go looking for em.

and 2 days ago you called Merk a monkey.

shall I go on?

why play dumb?

what other shit did u point out n where...sorry i dont follow all ur posts......
why do i talk about black ppl's hair products? cuz Q calls the gel in my hair grease....well i pointed out that black ppl's hair products are filled with oils....and since he is black,it is likely that he uses one type of black hair product or another,hence he wears oily gel in his hair too...maybe not everyday,but he does..........again how am i racist? if u said the gel that white ppl use has a certain ingredient in it,does that make u racist? ummmm no....are u this desperate to pin this on me? i've already told u MM looks like a monkey not cuz of her skin color but because of her gorilla features...i've also told u that there are white,hispanic,chinese....etc ppl who resemble monkeys...its not just madam merk....if i affiliated every black person with lookin like a monkey ,did why did i say u looked like a chipmunk/gerbil/guinnie pig cuz of ur swollen cheecks.....why did i call Q a crow/volture looking bird? actually he can pass for a moose too........ur point=lame
good day
Old 04-29-06, 02:21 AM   #69
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
what other shit did u point out n where...sorry i dont follow all ur posts......
why do i talk about black ppl's hair products? cuz Q calls the gel in my hair grease....well i pointed out that black ppl's hair products are filled with oils....and since he is black,it is likely that he uses one type of black hair product or another,hence he wears oily gel in his hair too...maybe not everyday,but he does..........again how am i racist? if u said the gel that white ppl use has a certain ingredient in it,does that make u racist? ummmm no....are u this desperate to pin this on me? i've already told u MM looks like a monkey not cuz of her skin color but because of her gorilla features...i've also told u that there are white,hispanic,chinese....etc ppl who resemble monkeys...its not just madam merk....if i affiliated every black person with lookin like a monkey ,did why did i say u looked like a chipmunk/gerbil/guinnie pig cuz of ur swollen cheecks.....why did i call Q a crow/volture looking bird? actually he can pass for a moose too........ur point=lame
good day

You have a super human ability to talk and still say nothing. that should be your super power.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-06, 02:33 AM   #70
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Bottom line is, in an audio BATTLE, you have to DISS YOUR OPPENANT.

Q did not do that.
Old 04-29-06, 07:07 AM   #71
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Bottom line is, in an audio BATTLE, you have to DISS YOUR OPPENANT.

Q did not do that.

Sure...that's why 90% of the audio heads on this site say I did.

And you are?

Read I.G.'s post. I'm sure you'll find yourself in there somewhere.

Old 04-29-06, 07:09 AM   #72
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_law
this bitch is such a fucking racist

Not to mention ugly as fuck.

Old 04-29-06, 07:45 AM   #73
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
good day

*rolls up sleeves*

Let's see here...You're a female (one of the few) on a site of mostly straight, horny, teenage boys. 90% of those boys claim you make their dicks go limp cuz you're so fuckin ugly.

Now, what about the other males on the site who are over 18? Let's see...95% of those say you look like the mutated bride of Shrek.

.........Vulture/Moose looking?

Let's see here...Tero called you a "vulture looking thing" waaaaaaaay before you started bullshitting and calling me anything...So, that goes to show you're a pathetic piece of trash looking to pull any attention.

Moose? Sure...ok...that's clever...I look nothing like your family LK...Furthermore, you MAKE SHIT UP that has nothing to do with the person you're supposedly dissing.

EXAMPLE:

A)Saying someone is cross eyed when she isnt. Plus, EVERYONE who saw untitled's pic said she wasn't
B) Calling Apexx Fat when the dude is over 6'4" and is no where near fat
C) Saying Law looks like an ethopian when he looks NOTHING, NOTHING like that...

Call me skinny? Sure...anyone would look skinny compared to your bulbous ass...

No bitch...I'm HEIGHT/WEIGHT proportionate...something you probably haven't been able to say since your stank ass got knocked up.

Ashy?...<---Another race derived comment...You call black people ashy who are so dark skinned, they appear ashy...I'm faaaaaaaaaaar from dark skinned. I'm brown skinned.

*READ ABOUT COMMENT ABOUT MAKING SHIT UP*

Fact is, you posted your ugly ass pic and got clowned on it by 95% of the site...

Bitch, now why would 95% of the site all want to hate on your pic if you really had ANYTHING, ANYTHING going on?

Check yaself...then check into the Atkins clinic.

OH...one more thing

You have the AUDACITY to have "post your pic if you dare" in your avy?

LMAO....

Nuff said. Grease Bucket BEEOTCH
Old 04-29-06, 09:23 AM   #74
Sik Wit It

IP: 92AE 2D8A

Hahahahaha.....
Old 04-29-06, 10:04 AM   #75
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 91F7 E22B

Well, it wasn't a battle to see who could produce a better flowing track or deliver a nicer sounding track or whatever. If it was a song battle then Tha Q would've won hands down. But the whole idea of BATTLING each other is that you DISS each other. And lyrically, and with the punches Mr. Johnston was the stronger of the two. I'm pretty certain that overall Tha Q is a better audio head, he has been doing it for longer hence the reason as to why his track sounded a lot better. But Johnston clearly displayed that he was the better when it comes to dissing somebody.

So, based on the actuality that it was a DISSING BATTLE and not a WHO SOUNDS BETTER BATTLE......

V/ - Mr. Johnston