RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 01:57 PM   #181
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

There is someone called "ThaQ's Lil Bro" who is runnin around the board posting bullshit...Now, it's not my brother...But, he makin' unnecessary threads and posts about "fag this" and "fag that"

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2542379

^There's an example...

I haven't seen this person drop a track or do anything constructive on this site except stay on my nutz

Handled
Old 12-01-05, 12:01 AM   #182
Tha Q.
OYD

Now, I realize there is a such thing as freedom of speech. However, what I've been experiencing on this site by certain member is flat out HARASSMENT and DEFAMATION. I posted in a thread set up by Limited Edition and INKEKTIVE responded by saying I have AIDS and I'm going to die. That is not only ignorant, but it's defamation because I DO NOT have AIDS. In fact, I see it as GAY BASHING because of the stereotype that gay people are perverted disease-infested predators. I don't see him or anyone else saying anybody else on this board has AIDS. It's untrue and I don't appreciate it. Now, I also realize that maybe nothing can be done about it, but it's fucking ridiculous.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215941
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 12:47 AM   #183
Magic5

IP: D7A3 B25C

^ Why do you complain about everything? You openly state all over this site that you're a homosexual, but when somebody makes a joke against homosexuals.. it's hate and harassment? That doesn't even make sense. Quit whining like a girl about it.

YOU told this whole site (of mostly males, predominantely straight) that you like other guys, and you don't expect jokes to come out of that?

Saying that you're going to die of AIDS in a thread about telling fortunes isn't defamation of character, nor harassment. I think you need to take some time and read some books about what those two things are before you make an accusation like that. You exposed yourself for being gay; it's a common conception that gay people spread AIDS. You brought jokes that like upon yourself.

If you don't "appreciate" jokes like that, you should think twice about flooding this site with your personal information and preferences.
Old 12-01-05, 12:51 AM   #184
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
^ Why do you complain about everything? You openly state all over this site that you're a homosexual, but when somebody makes a joke against homosexuals.. it's hate and harassment? That doesn't even make sense. Quit whining like a girl about it.

YOU told this whole site (of mostly males, predominantely straight) that you like other guys, and you don't expect jokes to come out of that?

Saying that you're going to die of AIDS in a thread about telling fortunes isn't defamation of character, nor harassment. I think you need to take some time and read some books about what those two things are before you make an accusation like that. You exposed yourself for being gay; it's a common conception that gay people spread AIDS. You brought jokes that like upon yourself.

If you don't "appreciate" jokes like that, you should think twice about flooding this site with your personal information and preferences.

^^^Why do you find it necessary to run in here and give your two cents when I wasn't talkin to or about you? I DO NOT have AIDS.PERIOD. And, like I said, it's a bash at gays because of the notion that AIDS is a "gay" disease when in fact, it's a disease that affects millions of PEOPLE around the world--gay AND str8. Therefore, constantly running behind me in threads saying "YOU HAVE AIDS" or "Q HAS AIDS" is harassment and it's defamation. I DO NOT HAVE AIDS. And, just because your father is a lawyer doesn't give you the right to diminish how I feel or the facts of this situation. It needs to stop because it's wrong. Saying "Q IS AN IDIOT" is an opinion...not defamation...That's freedom of speech. Saying "Q HAS AIDS" is a whole notha can of worms and It's gonna stop.
Old 12-01-05, 12:58 AM   #185
Magic5

I felt the need to run in here because it's blatantly obvious that you can dish out disses all you want, but when people say stuff back.. you report them for hate and harassment. You can make threads saying "How to stay a virgin for the rest of your life" and post my picture, but when I move it and end up having one of your names banned for a week, all of a sudden I'm abusing my powers. You can tell people "FUCK YOU" in every thread they post in, but when they say you have AIDS it's harassment and defamation.

You continually contradict your actions, and your case is pitiful at best. You shared with the site that you're gay. Translate this situation to real life and take that civil suit to court ANYDAY and a judge will laugh in your fucking face. YOU TOLD THE SITE YOU'RE GAY. If you're going to spread personal information across the internet, then deal with the consquences. This site is predominately straight males.

Use common sense. You don't have a case, and your history of constant contradictions of your actions doesn't exactly make it anymore presentable.
Old 12-01-05, 01:06 AM   #186
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
I felt the need to run in here because it's blatantly obvious that you can dish out disses all you want, but when people say stuff back.. you report them for hate and harassment. You can make threads saying "How to stay a virgin for the rest of your life" and post my picture, but when I move it and end up having one of your names banned for a week, all of a sudden I'm abusing my powers. You can tell people "FUCK YOU" in every thread they post in, but when they say you have AIDS it's harassment and defamation.

You continually contradict your actions, and your case is pitiful at best. You shared with the site that you're gay. Translate this situation to real life and take that civil suit to court ANYDAY and a judge will laugh in your fucking face. YOU TOLD THE SITE YOU'RE GAY. If you're going to spread personal information across the internet, then deal with the consquences. This site is predominately straight males.

Use common sense. You don't have a case, and your history of constant contradictions of your actions doesn't exactly make it anymore presentable.

MIMESIS...I'm officially delcaring RIGHT NOW that
A) I'm a member here and have a right to be here like anyone else

B) YOU and NO ONE ELSE has a right to harass/GAY BASH/MAKE SHIT UP about me because you don't like what you PERCEIVE as my lifestyle
Me saying "Ur a virgin" is a FAAAAAAAAAR CRY different from u sayin I HAVE AIDS. Comeon, use YOUR common sense.

C) I am NOT going anywhere...There are more HETEROSEXUALS on this site who DON'T ACT LIKE ASSHOLES TO ME than do...So, those are the ones I respect.

You don't have to run behind and police everything I DO...Maybe I don't have a case...All I know is, there's something inherently WRONG about saying SOMEONE has a DISEASE they don't have...It doesn't make sense to me...I DO NOT have AIDS...That's like me going around saying YOU have CANCER or LEUKEMIA or AIDS

U need to get off my BACK...IKE was wrong for how he came at me in that thread and YOU'RE defending it because of your own ANTI-GAY feelings...

That's bullshit...And, then to run in here and throw in your two cents is the salt in the wound

Leave me the fuck alone...

MAKE iT KNOWN...U hATE GAYS...But, YOU DO NOT FUCKING KNOW ME.

And...STROBE>..My complaint stands...IKE or WHOEVER making up lies telling the board I have AIDS when I don't is bullshit.
Old 12-01-05, 01:13 AM   #187
Tha Q.
OYD

P.S. Mimesis...u know DAMN WELL getting me banned that LAST time was out of SHEER SPITE...it was out of sheer damn SPITE...

U told Strobe I was freeposting by replying to myself all those times...BUt, did you NOT say stop? And, did I not stop? Again, you saw a loop hole to get me banned cuz I "offended" u...WHY the fuck do u think I DON'T LIKE U?...U think Im this guy who wakes up and says "Lemme NO T LIKE MIM"...Kid, u are NOT THAT IMPORTANT to me...

Somewhere along the line, shit started and now it's a cycle...U say shit...i say shit...But, u take it to a whole notha level by insulting an entire CULTURE (gay) when I just insult u.

See the difference?

Now...if I need to get STROBE, NOS, or whoever involved I will...Im bout sick of this bullshit

When I'm wrong...DO what You do

when you don't like something...GET THE FUCK OVER IT...But, don't you fuckin DARE show favoritism to certain members then INVOKE your moD powers when convenient

Old 12-01-05, 01:13 AM   #188
Magic5

I'm done with this thread. I said what I needed to say, and you still don't have a case. And NO, making a thread as a tutorial type deal for how to stay a virgin, then posting my picture is the EXACT same. I'm not a virgin, so you're just making something up based upon my age or looks, which I openly posted on the site. I never posted a complaint, because 1. I'd have no case. 2. It's stupid as hell.

But, I'm done. I'd just be repeating myself to keep going, because you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 12-01-05, 01:16 AM   #189
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
I'm done with this thread. I said what I needed to say, and you still don't have a case. And NO, making a thread as a tutorial type deal for how to stay a virgin, then posting my picture is the EXACT same. I'm not a virgin, so you're just making something up based upon my age or looks, which I openly posted on the site. I never posted a complaint, because 1. I'd have no case. 2. It's stupid as hell.

But, I'm done. I'd just be repeating myself to keep going, because you really have no idea what you're talking about.

ANSWER THIS...WHICH CULTURE am I bashing?

It's not the same...and you DAMN WELL KNOW IT...I don't knwo if ur a virgin or not...I don't give a shit...But, saying I have AIDS because IM GAY (which is what ur saying) is plain WRONG...Can u DIE from being a virgin? Are virgins treated like social OUTCASTS? NO...People with AIDS are....

Now...I'll chalk your illogical analogy up to you being young, but that's insulting young people.

I fuckin hate u. YOU...no one else, YOU.
Old 12-01-05, 01:54 AM   #190
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

get off the q'd nuts he problay get enough critisicm off line why you gotta give him more hate online?? man lett him do his thing

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 12-01-05, 04:32 AM   #191
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
U told Strobe I was freeposting by replying to myself all those times...

you did spam the fuck out of the songs section. And why the fuck is there a hate/harassment section. This is a battle site last I checked, and if you gonna bitch, why not just leave? Cats call me indian, native, and all of that all the time, and I could have ran in here, but you know what? My skin isn't too thin to take a diss. wow. You sure can hand it out, but soon as someone says "AIDS", you run up in here crying. Thats soooo childish man. Grow up and brush it off.

this whole section = wack. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 04:34 AM   #192
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I fuckin hate u. YOU...no one else, YOU.

^^^^ I'd like to report this comment as a "hate" post. ummm... does it need an explaination? LMAO [/getdafuckouttahere]

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 08:47 AM   #193
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
you did spam the fuck out of the songs section. And why the fuck is there a hate/harassment section. This is a battle site last I checked, and if you gonna bitch, why not just leave? Cats call me indian, native, and all of that all the time, and I could have ran in here, but you know what? My skin isn't too thin to take a diss. wow. You sure can hand it out, but soon as someone says "AIDS", you run up in here crying. Thats soooo childish man. Grow up and brush it off.

this whole section = wack. word.

You are INDIAN...I DO NOT have Aids...Big Difference

Wait...Native American right?...My bad...I find it funny that as soon as I come in here everyone RUNS in behind me...and WTF does me spamming the Songs section MONTHS ago have to do with this situation now? WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS TO GROW DA FUCK UP? I said NOTHING to IKE in that thread to provoke that...I don't see YOUI nor anyone else saying SHIT to him or people who constantly wanna talk SIDEWAYS TO ME

I AM NOT LEAVIN...SORRY...I have more support here than HATE...so FUCK THAT

Constant harassment = WACK

Your PAssive AGGRESSIVE verbal lashes on me = WACK when tomorrow, u'll MSN me like "SUP"...bitch please...

Oh...and I fuckin deleted that track...Yea...I wasted my 30 dollars...But, I'd rather flow to wack shit made by someone who ISN'T an asshole, than to 1/2 way decent shit by someone who is a RAGING ONE.

U DON'T KNOW ME.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 12-01-05 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-01-05, 03:08 PM   #194
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

rofl, didnt read the q's claim of being a net victim, but dude. raise up.
You have the most claims in thsi thread than anyoen else. If you feel liek your being hated on.

TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND THEY CANT SAY A THING!!

wtf @ you 0_o
Old 12-01-05, 05:06 PM   #195
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

lmao yea.....everyone seriously believes you have Aids and your gonna die.....

jesus...

u can talk tons of shit about me...but when i make fun of you....you report me....

LMAO....dude..your like 24 yrs. old....on an internet rap site....reporting teenagers for "gay bashing".........GET A FUCKING LIFE

and die while your at it
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote