RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-10, 01:49 AM   #1
Capone
fo4

IP:

i use to like this song! but no

the chorus sounds wack sounds like u biting at parts man be creative make ur own shit up..... be diffrent
ur chorus sounds mono....................
sounds like u spitting lil wayne verse lmao tkaing alll his words den chorus again... wtf
wack

u dont sound like em stop trying to be like him

back to churs em aain gayyyyyyyyyyyy
dosnt sound good

it ends geatness it ended
2nd verse
ok u kinda came diffrent da diddy thing didnt feel but fdiffrent so ok ...better
2nd verse better cause u doing ur thing
Old 01-19-10, 04:30 PM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capone
i use to like this song! but no

the chorus sounds wack sounds like u biting at parts man be creative make ur own shit up..... be diffrent
ur chorus sounds mono....................
sounds like u spitting lil wayne verse lmao tkaing alll his words den chorus again... wtf
wack

u dont sound like em stop trying to be like him

back to churs em aain gayyyyyyyyyyyy
dosnt sound good

it ends geatness it ended
2nd verse
ok u kinda came diffrent da diddy thing didnt feel but fdiffrent so ok ...better
2nd verse better cause u doing ur thing

i wanted to talk about the same things that wayne did thats why i took the hook, i could of just used a wayne accapella for the hook, but that wouldn't of worked but u wouldn't of hated and it woulda sounded gay that way.
do u know how mixtapes work? wayne steals hooks all the time, and i'm not on his dick i just agree wit the hook here, its touching on a topic that i could relate to, that topic being that this world is make believe and if the trueth about whats goin on in it would crush peoples heads, thats why wayne is goin to jail, because of he new shit like this talkin about real shit. and thats why biggy and 2pac got shot cuz they talked about stuff that people in power don't want people to know.
whatever i'm talkin to a wall, ya'll wouldn't be able to make that song any better than me, theres only three people on this site anymore that record on the regular anyway so your opinion doesn't matter either
and JTR hit me wit a diss track if i'm so wack u homo thug

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-10, 05:15 AM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
and JTR hit me wit a diss track if i'm so wack u homo thug

Yessir that's true. I'm raw homie I aint got any reason to lie and sugar coat shit. It's a bitchmove that I haven't got back at you yet, I can admit that myself cuz I'm pissed about it too. Forgot my mic at Japan, pops brought it back but when he did my computer broke but I'll get it fixed. Im getting you inevitably though, you used my good man terumoto to get at me with your diss, i'd be a punk to let you get away with that.