RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-03, 02:32 PM   #1
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Pre-Establishment Plans....(everybody peep)

IP: 8AFF 7D25

ok i have been thinking of how to handle this crew once establishment is gained....and here's the IJL roster so far

1. SmokaJoka666
2. S.M.L
3. Saint Shizzle
4. .:dirty loCC:.
5. 4Fifth
6. **~SynText~**
7. ~ProPaiN~
8. xHellEvatioNx
9. InvaliD
10. Mistake
11. Thugsicle
12. Killa Beast(BTC)
13. WhytE-EnfusionZ
14. PleDge
15. Ether (inactive)
16. Inkonspikuouz (inactive)
17. Zell (inactive)

now...i'm wanting to reach up to at least 30 heads.....and then when we get establishment....IJL will be seperated into three squads.....(in other words....we will have three sub forums in our crew forum) which will be ran by three heads....one for each subforum.....and in the main IJL forum is where we will take care of our entire crew business and i will run that....Propain establishment is what i need u to help me with.....u can mod the crew forum....because i know that u can make good threads keep shit clean and be a good mod for the established forum.....but here is the plans

1st Subforum: for the battlers (text)
Ran By: Propain
Members:
Syntext
4Fifth
Hellevation
SML
SmokaJoka666
InvaliD

2nd Subforum: for the audioheads
Ran By: dirty loCC
SML
Mistake
Thugsicle
Killa Beast(BTC)
Whyte Enfusionz
Syntext
InvaliD

3rd Subforum: for the textcees and poetry
Ran By: Saint Shizzle
PleDge
SmokaJoka666
Syntext
Mistake

now....if i have placed u in the wrong category...if u want to be just a part of one category let me know....or tell me to move u to another one or add u to one......but this is the future plans i have thought of....the leaders of each subforum....will give WEEKLY assignments......tell me what yall think

peace
4:20

Last edited by Xtreme Diagnosis : 09-12-03 at 09:29 AM.
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.  
Old 09-11-03, 02:38 PM   #2
InvaliD

IP: D95F 3334

not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all... if ya need me, i'm here, i'mma be active as fuck here soon, i just gotta get my shit straight right now, hollah atcha boy...

Old 09-11-03, 03:21 PM   #3
.:dirty loCC:.
New to RB

IP: 725B 87E5

word sounds like a plan

Send a message via AIM to .:dirty loCC:.  
Old 09-11-03, 03:25 PM   #4
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

oh yeah...and the audioheads will be given an assignment every two weeks due to the time it takes to make audios or battles or whatever u please...feel me....and loCC i'm gonna need u to be active if ur going to run IJL's audio section....

peace
Old 09-11-03, 05:31 PM   #5
Mistake

IP: 29EE F333

how come i aint in poetry shit? i drop alot of poetry, more then text shit. drop me in tha poetry ish too playa
~WoN~

Old 09-11-03, 06:39 PM   #6
S.M.L
BANNED

I Would do the poetry thing too but that'd be another weekly assignment that I couldn't do lol.....I'm cool with it tho...we gotta talk about some of it tho...

peace
Send a message via AIM to S.M.L Send a message via Yahoo to S.M.L  
Old 09-12-03, 01:54 AM   #7
InvaliD

IP: D95F 3334

yeah, one suggestion about the shit, if your gonna be in more than one subforum you should only handle one assignment... and the person should choose... say in my case

Audio assignments
Text assignments

I would choose text because in text it would be alot easier to choose... especially on my comp and i only drop audios every now and then when i go to mistakes house.

so if your in more than one subforum, you should only apply yourself to one assignment. just my thoughts.

Old 09-12-03, 02:28 AM   #8
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: CEF5 716F

WHOA!! SMoka Nice plans and am honored u puttin me as a mod of one of the devision thanks and yea we got to talk reach me at MCProPaiN aim

AND YEA IJL GONNA DO BIG THANGS Sooon.........HELL MOTHAFUCKIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 09-12-03, 02:58 AM   #9
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

BLAH

Old 09-12-03, 09:27 AM   #10
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

lol......Syntext...u are a part of every single one of the crew areas....which means u have some skill in all three.....i couldn't place u in just one because it would X out the rest of ur skills....so i decided that it would be best if u was involved in all three....instead of one...to get u better known for having all types of skill.....most specicfically open mics and battling.....

peace
Old 09-12-03, 10:12 AM   #11
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

lol ok

Old 09-12-03, 04:14 PM   #12
Saint Shizzle

IP: 4577 CD9A

thnx smoke ima do poetry an still battle occasionally but not often lol