RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-03, 11:11 AM   #16
.:dirty loCC:.
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D6D6 6031

^^thas word to alCa...an im really not up for that 'gangsta' rap stuff even if i am loC...well sinCe yall are startin to rap, i guess this is an ok attempt, but you guys still need elevatin

syn: gettin better Compared than ure last audios

homoCide187: i bKno anutha underground rapper by this name an he's pretty good....but w/e...yea ure not on beat at all...really obvious...is this ure first traCC???

yea those are my thoughts...you wanted honest feedbaCC, so here...well aiights fam...bKeep doin shit an elevate an youll get there...dont let Comments like these hinder ure desire to rap....let it motivate....

6host

Send a message via AIM to .:dirty loCC:.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-03, 02:02 PM   #17
alldig

Text Record: 0-1
IP: C704 4BF4

beat was lame especially the bassline...lyrics sucked...flow was off throughout the track...second guy was totally off beat (voice was distorted as well...sounded like you were talking into a pillow). Work on consistency in delivery, vocal quality, and flow most of all.

realistic rating: 3/10

*EDIT* I bumped rating from 2/10 to 3/10...

Last edited by alldig : 11-18-03 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-18-03, 06:13 PM   #18
ÞAÝÑîMØ

IP: 399E F0FD

wtf
Old 11-18-03, 06:40 PM   #19
1liner

IP: 40AD D46D

i ain hatin
but this shit sounded like garbage no offense chorus was wack
cuz U aint Gangster for 1
and if you (THINK)you are then u livin in the mean streets of london or sumthin
nobody rode the beat
2-10 1 point for effort other for actually doin a audio but other than that nothin
Old 11-18-03, 07:37 PM   #20
BlissK22K

Text Record: 4-3
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 54EC C3D5

the first verse was tight, whoever that was and the rest was just eehhh, OK, second verse started off really off beat then got on and was cool but that made the verse overall just OK. I like the beat that was tight shit. White boys talkin' shit...haha i had ta laugh. sounds like you tryin too hard callin' yerself homicide187, how many kills you got on the streets? haha, but do ya thang if you really bangin'!
Overall-this drop was ok, could have been much tighter cause i see some skill here, but levels need adjustment and the flow needs to be tightened up.

Feedback on: "Finishin' Moves" in the song forum (it's on page 1 or 2). Get back and Feedback!
Send a message via Yahoo to BlissK22K   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-03, 09:12 PM   #21
ÞAÝÑîMØ

IP: C1DA C961

thanks for actually all the crits shut this shit down
Old 11-22-03, 02:30 PM   #22
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 8AFF 7D25

ok beat is iight...the bassline is pretty gay tho lol....

syntext sounds better than last time...still not really..."good"...riding the beat tho...u need to work on ur delivery tho...sounds like ur kinda gettin nervous or somethin...

Chorus...is too just...iono doesn't have ne emotion

Homicide is just offbeat..u didn't write or rap this to the beat did u? and it sounds like syntext just mixed it together without even fixing the volume...atleast I think syn mixed it....

the way I see it...homicide had a good verse but it woulda been better if it wasn't over a beat...syntext's verse was only good b/c it rode the beat and sounded more matched to the beat with the volume....

u have room for improvement...definately...but it's not like..worthy of a 2/10 score..that's kinda harsh..I'd give it a 6/10...so if this was a test you failed, but atleast you almost got it...keep tryin n work on the things I pointed out...if homicide had been on beat this woulda beena 7/10 instead...keep that in mind...

peace