RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Competitor
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-05, 08:57 AM   #1
AssasSINation
The Truest TRUTH

Rules & Information

IP: 0D11 88C9

RAPVERSE's
THE CONTENDER

RULES & INFORMATION

This will be a fun toruny and its all required for yall to make it fun and challenging....so....plz follow these simple rules and thats all...Prize thread will be posted up soon.....

The Battles

Battles will be set up every Saturday depending on when I or the other mod can get on. But still on Saturday.
There wont be no checking jus drop the punchline when its due
The Punchlines will be due by Wednesday 11:59 PM (EST TIME).
Voting will be closed by Friday 11:59 PM(EST TIME).

There will be 64 competitors in this tournament.
Then the competitors will be separated into 2 different rooms where u will battle to keep organized. Then the Final Four from each section will be moved on to the Final Spot….Further info will come up when it happens.

Required Voting

This Tournament voting will be decided on the competitors in this tourny voting on the battles. Every week, every person competing in the Tourny is required to vote on a minimum of 4 battles in the tournament and then post the links in the battle u are in. No need for a 10 line explanation on who won the battle just a quick 1 line voting on who won and why?

The person with the most votes in there battle will get the win and if there should be a tie Either the other mod or I will decide who won and will vote to make the final decision. If u don’t want someone voting in your battle just say it so in the checkin and that’s it and they cannot vote but If u don’t say it then the vote will count. And crew votes as well if u don’t want crew votes there then just state it.

The Points System

This point system is quite different.....
When you enter this tourney every competitor will have 3 battle points for your record here. Each time that you are in a battle, there will be points that u will have to risk for the battle in such it will be said when the battles are set up. U cannot decline the battle though. And that’s how points will go, but once u get 0 points unfortunately you will be out of the tournament.

Using Personals In A Battle

Do not make bitch move to win battles if u change your avatar, signature, user title, or anything that the PL that ur opponent drops doesn’t make any sense u will be DQued from that battle. And lets say by case that u change anything please PM ur opponent that your changing something before the verse has dropped cuz if the verse is already dropped u cannot change anything.
THIS IS YOUR WARNING

Swaying Votes

Yall kno the deal jus drop checkin's and ur verses no mine is better and stuff like dat.

I will have to PM u and warn u and I will edit that but do this a second time u will be DQued from the battle u say that in.
If any of yall whether it be the opponent or voters, see any swaying drop the link in the complaints thread in the front office. I will check that out and let u know what happened.

[CENTER]

Last edited by The Revelation : 11-19-05 at 10:27 PM.
Send a message via MSN to AssasSINation