RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-06, 04:13 PM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Post LBL Magazine (7th May 2006)

IP: 73AC 6060

Intro

Word up word up. Pretty decent week last week, some decent battles and some nice talent moving up the ranks. Voting was a big problem though, quite a few heads didn’t vote. JTR…again. Serbness…again. Locotus, Slay-Eddie, Danjure S Writer and R-Rated. So that’s a pretty long list, which is shit. If you don’t vote on other peoples battles then really you shouldn’t get votes yaself. So the loss is your own fault no matter the excuse. Other than that though, pretty cool week. Mimesis retained his title again against So Rell. JTR would have beat R-Rated and moved to the champ match but he didn’t vote, so Precize is in the title match and it’s now Met-A-4 vs SlicKnife in the contender match which should be a hot battle. SlicKnife is someone I wanted to talk about, as he’s come out of nowhere and beat Nick Fletcher mad easily. So yeah, Slic get at me on AIM (RenegadeKempo) and I’ll interview you sometime. Jay Walker was a fake, which was disappointing as was Chrit’s verse. He didn’t drop great at all but it was still enough to beat Tech Skillz. He’s got Daubs this week though in a pic battle so I expect him to drop nicer then.

Colour Change

I was just thinking about this earlier and I think it’d be pretty cool to change the colour scheme for the league, make it unique compared to the rest of the site. Whaddya think? If you like it then drop some colour scheme ideas.

2 Week Holiday

I’m gonna be away on holiday in America for 2 weeks as of the 27th of May. I believe Mimesis will be running the league during my absence and Daubs has agreed to help so it’ll be in good hands. Thanks to both of them.

May Special Event

So far we have:

Champ Match
Contender Match
Celebrity Pic Battle Robocop vs Terminator: Nick Fletcher vs So Rell
Rush Lingo vs ?

Get at me if you want a battle for this. And gimme some names for it!

Battle Reviews

LBL Championship Match: 1. Mimesis (5-0) vs 2. So Rell (4-0)

Pretty hot battle. Rell dropped some decent stuff, but it was just that: decent. Nothing overly hot cept the .gif bar, that was nice. Mimesis dropped consistent as usual and had the hot punchlines that are just worded perfect to make them nice. Mim fed a couple of bars though and got a 2 vote deduction, he still got this 3-1 though.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. R-Rated (2-0) vs 4. JTR (4-0)

JTR didn’t think R-Rated was showing yet he still dropped a long ass verse using R-Rated’s pics. It was a pretty good verse as well. R-Rated dropped though but he dropped way under the amount of lines JTR dropped and pretty much got blown out 5-0. But JTR didn’t vote so he lost and R-Rated didn’t vote so he didn’t win either.

5. Precize (2-1) vs 6. Rush Lingo (3-2)

This was a so-so battle. Both came ok, but nothing really stood out. Rush had the dimple line which I was feeling but nothing else stood out. Precize had the straw bar and the teabag line which were pretty nice. Precize tends to use eh concepts in a way, as he words them in a way that they are just too simple. I’m sure it’ll come with experience, but he has potential no doubt. Rush is coming better every week, when he tries he’ll be nice. Precize won this 4-2.

7. K.ontroverz.Y (1-2) vs 8. Met-A-4 (1-0)

Kon came mad weak, just something about his verse that was so simple and none of it hit in the slightest. Met-A came better, KY bar was nice as was the Mona Lisa bar. Rest wasn’t much though. He’s come better in previous weeks but I think he knew what he needed to do to win this. Met-A-4 won 5-0.

9. Slay-Eddie (0-0) vs 10. .J.Brix. (2-1)

J Brix no-showed so Eddie posted a shitty short no-show verse, yet he didn’t vote so he lost also.

11. SlicKnife (1-0) vs 12. Nick Fletcher (2-1)

This was a pretty cool battle. Nick didn’t drop as good as he usually does though, and his style was pretty whack like he wasn’t trying, doing stuff like putting 3 exclamation marks at the end of the bar. WTF THAT JUST REAKS NEWB. Slic on the other hand came mad nice, income bar was cool, substance was, Israeli was and the last ditch effort. My biter alert is going crazy on him though, cos I swear I’ve seen Israeli and last ditch effort bars before, worded very similar. But I can’t find the links so it’s cool. Slic got this easily, winning 7-0.

13. Daubs (3-2) vs 14. Chris Stylez (2-3)

Pretty shitty battle. Chris dropped whack, it really seems like he ain’t trying at all now as he had potential at the start of this. Daubs dropped what he needed to, CS lose bar was pretty decent. Daubs won 6-0.

15. Serbness (2-2) vs 16. Danjure S. Writer (2-2)

Serbness did nae vote! Danjure did nae vote! No votes on this battle anyway! DOUBLE LOSS!

17. Locotus (0-2) vs 18. Technical (0-1)

Technical no showed, Locotus didn’t vote, double loss!

19. Jay Walker (0-0) vs 20. .so chi. (0-0)

Jay Walker = Faker! So Chi = No show! This battle = Waste of space!

21. Chrit (0-0) vs 22. Tech Skillz (0-0)

Chrit didn’t drop anything like I expected him to, but I guess he didn’t need to. Nothing quotable from either in my eyes, yet Chrit breezed through this and won 8-1.

23. L.I. (0-0) vs 24. Franchise (0-0) vs 25. Silencer (0-0)

No show from Silencer, Franchise turned up late and L.I. failed to vote. DUD.

Top Punches

you a d/r'n fag, whose never been one to pass
cause KY's usually found down the crack of an ass

16. Met-A-4 vs K.ontroverz.Y

i'ma put this dude on the shelf, his girls usually givin it up
she's got a dimpled chin, but its really a dent from my nuts

15. Rush Lingo vs Precize

Look at his verses, kid does like 20 hours of research..
Lift weights?..This kid struggles to support his T-Shirt..

14. R-Rated vs JTR

The fuck am I dissing you for, I need a calm break
Cuz fuck trying to make you look bad
...we just needa look at ya PROM DATE
13. JTR vs R-Rated

And i'll have broke ya chick, twist her neck with dead sight
And leave it so fucking crooked, SHE'LL FINALLY GIVE YOU HEAD RIGHT

12. JTR vs R-Rated

'n how you get pussy when all them girls is duck'n
u couldn't Mona Lisa even if Da'Vinci paint'd u 2 fuck'n

11. Met-A-4 vs K.ontroverz.Y

Guaranteed, now try to no avail from what your dreadin’ son…
Thats why a last ditch effort…wont save you from ending up dead in one

10. SlicKnife vs Nick Fletcher

I’m battling Knife… ure wack kid, leave.. I wish you would
Or I’ll have to pull out the switchblade – and hope you switch to someone good

9. Nick Fletcher vs SlicKnife

My punches'll keep owning your face. . just give me something to rip
Figuring out your level of talent isn't easy. . but there's still nothing to it

8. Mimesis vs So Rell

Watch me swamp you with shots… and dude, I leave no evidence
Ya see bitch ^^ that’s just my style – like it is ure place of residence

7. Nick Fletcher vs SlicKnife

RV hates you bitch, the U.S heads know & from the U.K its fact…
But just fuck that…when even Palestine knows this cat Israeli whack

6. SlicKnife vs Nick Fletcher

He brought an Early Christmas to text, clearly he's done well.
But little do we know, Mimesis' .gif to text is mearly a Thumbnail.

5. So Rell vs Mimesis

Haha. . I really can't believe that the whole damn league'll be seeing this
You got that wack style down to a tee. .
. .and I'm bringing a set of golf clubs to beat you with

4. Mimesis vs So Rell

Whats more, these bars are real heavy Nick bet you get a real sense…
Then again your lines have such little substance…even the air starts to feel dense

3. SlicKnife vs Nick Fletcher

Lemme end it like this, you're 2-0, i'm 4-0, see that I rip it
Cuz that shows i've busted fourheads... ya girls being the biggest!

2. JTR vs R-Rated

It went out months ago. . it'll be no joke when I start harmin' the Rell
We just made eye contact and your whole fucking face started to swell

1. Mimesis vs So Rell

Verse of the Week

Mimesis

When Kemp said pull something out of your ass. . I don't think he meant shit.

Force, Ensure, Lights Out, Gif. .what the fuck?

You must be lost. . this is the champ match. .

Your whole verse was played as hell. . just drop that rhyme, jerk
You'd need gravity, friction AND movement to make that force line work
It went out months ago. . it'll be no joke when I start harmin' the Rell
We just made eye contact and your whole fucking face started to swell
Me, Myself, And I?. . your title shows you know how it sounds to be rattled
Though that may be a cool movie. .
. .it also means I'm going to Carey your body out of this battle
Gettin knocked out. . what were you thinkin posting that booed verse?
Cause when I say So ill. . it's just because I'm requesting some new shirts
You stepped for a rippin. . so it's only fair I keep breakin your spine cold
Cause I'm about to drop a # 2 faster than nervous kids taking their finals
Haha. . I really can't believe that the whole damn league'll be seeing this
You got that wack style down to a tee. .
. .and I'm bringing a set of golf clubs to beat you with
I'm the Zeus of the league. . here to keep this wack hoe in his place
Cause you just keep getting Gaea with every fucking post that you make
My punches'll keep owning your face. . just give me something to rip
Figuring out your level of talent isn't easy. . but there's still nothing to it
20 lines has been more than enough. . I've already just owned this coward
So here goes nothing. . ahh, wait. .
. .you've had your verse posted for hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
You got a Clef that if I give you a Chin Check It might Strike Back.
I'ma stop with the pic jokes, cause I'm afraid my kids might end up like that.

That was some tight shit. . though I still gotta keep breaking your raps
But you SHOULD start worrying. .
. .cause even you know you're getting raped in this match

Battle of the Week

Nick Fletcher vs SlicKnife

Nick Fletcher

14 lines is cool with me. Check it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife last week against Test
Ever seen this might, well poor bitch I just won this spar
But you would be rich…if you were half as well-off as your punches are!

Man, droppin’ them lines on poor folk, its ironic when you speak them..
When everyone knows when you drop bars……
………you just pick them back up and EAT THEM!!!
Here we go,
I’m battling Knife… ure wack kid, leave.. I wish you would
Or I’ll have to pull out the switchblade – and hope you switch to someone good
Fuck, this is a mismatch!! It’s a fantasy nerd vs. the king of bling
Cuz whilst I love to throw dough………
……Slick just loves that dude from Lord of the Rings!!!
Watch me swamp you with shots… and dude, I leave no evidence
Ya see bitch ^^ that’s just my style – like it is ure place of residence
Slick’s a heavyweight possessed, so I’ll call a priest for this spar
And exorcise you bitch… cuz being fat won’t get you far!!
Literally son. Now you know slick will come weak tonight
Cuz if he drops too many power bars……
………his energy will burn out halfway through the fight!!
Bringin’ the wrong shit, this ain’t punk rock… you can get beat right
And with the LBL, you can Fallout Boy, cuz this is a FUCKING RAP SITE!!

SlicKnife

Haha...this is about to get more sad than when you wrote that 100-bar diss...

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...508#post2704508
Quote:
Man.. I wish I had some money right now. It sucks being poor.

Shit,
You were just meant to be poor…life gets hard man, end her before…
& Incomes a bitch…is just what people say when you enter the door!!!

Whats more, these bars are real heavy Nick bet you get a real sense…
Then again your lines have such little substance…even the air starts to feel dense
Why reveal them…see Im second to none, I just freely son queers…
While second to none…is just the range of time you should be on here
RV hates you bitch, the U.S heads know & from the U.K its fact…
But just fuck that…when even Palestine knows this cat Israeli whack
Maybe your past it, but in this battle Im set to see you drop…
Because if Im pure gold…then a rusty Nickle never be on top
Guaranteed, now try to no avail from what your dreadin’ son…
Thats why a last ditch effort…wont save you from ending up dead in one
Really Nick, you claim to be Super Duper when your a failure mate…
‘Cause bitch that isnt just stretching the truth…its getting it tailor-made!!!

Word.

Interview with So Rell

KempoMRK: Hey yo Rell, how ya doing?

So Rell: Shhh, I'm straight, been better how bought yourself?

KempoMRK: Good thanks good. Give us a bit of history on yourself.

So Rell: History? Umm, well I actually first started the whole internet thing back in like 2002, My 1st name was Treble. Lol I sucked pretty bad, had a few good punches. But I didn't start actually trying to battle until a few months ago. I'm just tryna get respect now.

KempoMRK: What site did ya start on?

So Rell: BlockFlow.tk a site mainly me and my boys were on.

KempoMRK: How'd ya come about battling? Were you interested in rapping before the net?

So Rell: Nah, I still don't take rap serious, I just like listening to it, but battling kills time, and recently I'va had a lot of free time cause my car broke down lol. But my boy Sean put me on the site Emcee Forums and I just did that for fun nuffin serious.

KempoMRK: Cool. You were in the EBL league at Emcee Forums which I ran, what did you think of it?

So Rell: When you ran it, it was flawless, of course i had that noob style for like the 1st 10 weeks. Switched it up a little bit and the results were great. Became champ there. After you left the league fell off hard. That's mainly why I'm in this league and just signed back up in the PRBA.

KempoMRK: Nice, you done anything of note at any other sites?
So Rell: Umm, nah not really. No sites worth mentioning. I was gonna join the RBL, but there are too many people there and gettin to the Champ match would take forever, cause there are some Dope Heads in that league.

KempoMRK: No doubt. You been any aliases anywhere?

So Rell: Well, I have a few, one you know of is Original. Been to a few sites, but I always forget about them. I have others I don't want to announce though.

KempoMRK: lol, cool. What are your impressions of RapVerse and the league so far?

So Rell: The league is running great, I see were gettin some nice RBL heads in here. Mimesis of course, Nuffin, but respect for that guy. Chrit, I heard he was nice, but his 1st battle was nuffin special, but he's prolly capable of takin heads off. I really want the B-Boys to join so this league can really take off. Like ARMZ, Butler, Scientz, etc. Also T.O.P. Members: Franchise and Eddie. Two very nice heads unfortunately none of them dropped this week.

KempoMRK: How'd you feel about your battle this week with Mimesis?

So Rell: I got killed, what more can I say lol. That man is nice and has been doin this for a while. So now I can say I lost to a white boy in a battle lol. But I feel Jack is gonna give him a run for his money next week. Hopefully I get a re-match. Feeding or not the man came dope.

KempoMRK: How soon do you think you'll get back in the champ match?

So Rell: Hopefully soon, but I'm not gonna get cocky. I have a feeling if Jack was in the Contendorship match with me I wouldn't have been facin Mimesis. But he didn't vote lol. So I'm happy. Daubs is nice, so is Serb. SlicKnife is really impressin me, but you know what. Fuck 'em all. I'm gonna stop half-assing now. I'll get to the Champ Match soon.

KempoMRK: You been half assin your whole time in the league?
So Rell: I haven't really tried much like on the way to the champ match I got paired against some ok cats and I'm just like fuck it. Cause if you notice you set up the battle on Sunday and I drop that sunday. I can drop a lot better than that. I just have a lot of free time on Sunday.

KempoMRK: Yeah cool. You're battling Nick Fletcher in the PPV, that correct?

So Rell: oh I forgot, lol yea that'll work. Robocop vs. Terminator right?

KempoMRK: Yep. What do you think of Fletcher?

So Rell: Fletcher is over-looked. I think you forgot him on the Power Rankings this past week, lol. He's nice and I won't under-estimate him.

KempoMRK: Aye, he's signed out for some reason which is weird. You got any battlers who you think are maaaaad nice? Like your fave battlers or whatever.

So Rell: I would have to go to Reality with that one. I say Jae Millz, Murda Mook, and Serius Jones. Serius KILLED Jin.

KempoMRK: lol nice. What about in text?

So Rell: Nah I don't really look up to any text heads. Props to them for doing it. But If I had to choose I would say myself.

KempoMRK: lmao, yourself? EGO?!

So Rell: Lol, I mean I can't really say I have a favorite I just have respect for people. Like Butler, ClasSick, Scientz, and now added to the list Mimesis. I respect cause those are some nice heads. There are many more, but I give certain amount of props. I can say my favorite noob to this site is Franchise, that man is hilarious.

KempoMRK: Ever dabbled in audio?

So Rell: I'm workin on a Remx to "Back like That" by Ghost Face Killah and Ne-Yo, but never battled before. I'd like to but that would take up to much of my time. And down here in Georgia Time is Money.

KempoMRK: lol aye. Let's do some word association.

KempoMRK: Mimesis

So Rell: Dope Battler, Koo person.

KempoMRK: Chrit

So Rell: God, lol prolly the Personal King.

KempoMRK: Meta-A-4

So Rell: Overlooked, don't know much about him.

KempoMRK: SlicKnife

So Rell: Clever, Rising in the Ranks.

KempoMRK: Fracture

So Rell: Oh My. That man is dope. I'm surprised he ever lost a battle. But he seems to be Cocky.

KempoMRK: And lastly, Rush Lingo

So Rell: Lol, beat him. I don't understand him. He says he has a thug style, but when I read all I see is PLAYED. Man has talent I don't think he even tries.

KempoMRK: lol yeah, I think he's just mad rusty and stubborn lol.

So Rell: Yeah damn right.

KempoMRK: You're running a celebrity pic battling tourney, how did that idea come about, lol, and tell us about it.

So Rell: Lol. Emcee Forums, Ace Heratoga another T.O.P. Member and I remember viewing Butler's battle vs. Richard Corey (also dope) it was Kobe vs. Shaq. That battle blew me away I never laughed so hard. But I don't think it's gonna run smoothly cause we still have slots open and not everyone has registered their Alias.

KempoMRK: Let's hope it does, dope idea and glad you brought it here. Anyway, that's about all I have to ask. Say something to close this.

So Rell: Shouts to Toughest Organization Presents (T.O.P.), Jay Cee, Mimesis, Chrit, JTR, You of course Kempo for runnin a good league and a Dope Mag. Oh Yeah David Lama aka Allah shouts to him. Everyone else I forgot. pCe.

KempoMRK: Thanks. And peace, good interview man.

Predictions

LBL Championship Match: 1. Mimesis (6-0) vs 2. Precize (3-1)

Precize only got here because JTR didn’t vote and he will not do well in this battle. This’ll be murder. Precize just ain’t at Mimesis level. Mimesis to win by a lot.

LBL Contendership Match: 3. Met-A-4 (2-0) vs 4. SlicKnife (2-0)

A couple of weeks ago I woulda said that Met-A would have won this quite easily but Slic is really coming up. I reckon Slick is gonna get this, as he generally has better quotables. Yet I’ve got my eye on him cos I’ve seen a couple of similar concepts so I’m not too sure if he’s a biter or not. But he’s nice if he ain’t. Should be a hot battle.

5. Daubs (4-2) vs 6. Chrit (1-0)

This should be a nice battle. It’s a pic battle so Chrit should come with niceness. He didn’t come great last week but he didn’t have to. Chrit is so much more experienced than Daubs though, he’s got about 4 years experience on him. Daubs can come nice but I don’t think he’s gonna beat Chrit, especially in a pic battle. So Chrit to win.

7. So Rell (4-1) vs 8. JTR (4-1)

Another hot battle. This week is really looking good. Anyway. JTR would be in the champ match if he voted, but he didn’t so he ain’t. And So Rell just got flawlessed by Mimesis where as JTR has beaten Mimesis before if memory serves me correctly. So I see JTR taking this pretty comprehensively.

9. Rush Lingo (3-3) vs 10. K.ontroverz.Y (1-3)

Rush is a lot better than Kon, either if he ain’t been dropping great. He should win this pretty easy.

11. Chris Stylez (2-4) vs 12. Serbness (2-3)

Hmm, should be quite close if Serb votes. But I think Serbness will probably win this quite easily, he’s just better.

13. Danjure S. Writer (2-3) vs 14. Locotus (0-3)

Locotus ain’t good, Danjure is ok. Danjure will win if he votes which I don’t think he has yet.

15. Technical (0-2) vs 16. Tech Skillz (0-1)

Battle of the Techs! Ain’t read much from either but I think Technical is better, so I’m gonna go with him for the win.

17. L.I. (0-1) vs 18. Franchise (0-1)

Another nice battle. Both fucked up last week by not voting and showing up late, so I just made them battle each other one on one. I think, as I said last week, that L.I. has home field advantage so he’ll probably get this.

19. Ben N Cyder (0-0) vs 20. Apotheoprophet (0-0)

I dunno anything about either, but Ben is in LLL so he must be pretty decent. Ben to win.

21. Ziq (0-0) vs 22. Nick Fletcher (2-2)

Ziq is 11 lol. Pretty amazing really as he ain’t that bad from what I’ve read. But he ain’t on Nick Fletcher’s level so Nick’ll win this easy.

Power Rankings

8. Nick Fletcher – Dropped in the ranks because of momentum. Hot battler though, just needs to take more time over his verses at times.

7. So Rell – Came off a bad loss against Mimesis last week and has a hard battle against JTR this week but he can beat most of the league still.

6. JTR – Should be in the champ match this week but as I’ve already said he fucked up. Will be in the champ match soon though, no doubt.

5. Daubs – Got a hard battle against Chrit this week but he’s a good battler. Will be one to watch.

4. Chrit – Even though he didn’t drop great last week he’s still nice. He’ll do better this week against Daubs and should be in the champ match soon.

3. Met-A-4 – Nice battler. Dunno where he’s come from or anything, but he’s pretty nice. If he drops well against Slick he could be in the title match but he’s gotta drop like he did a couple of weeks ago as opposed to last week.

2. SlicKnife – He’s definitely moving up in this league, has dropped nice for the past 2 weeks and he beat Nick Fletcher who is nice. Should probably be in the champ match soon.

1. Mimesis – He’s been holding this spot for bares now. And it don’t seem like he’s gonna give it up for a little while. As he always drops the hotness, there’s always at least 3 bars in his verses that are dope.

Outro

Shaping up to be a good week with lots of potentially nice battles. Read and feed! Peace.

Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 04:23 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Decnt mag, thanks on the power ranking.

Im coming decent this week.
Old 05-08-06, 04:28 PM   #3
R.Christensen
Phu Que

IP: 0A3C 4A41

Drop early... I'll try to post tonight.
Old 05-08-06, 04:35 PM   #4
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Okay mate, il make it weds latest.

Try for tonight though.
Old 05-08-06, 04:59 PM   #5
R. Lingo
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2FC2 7ACE

smh.

we'll see.
Old 05-08-06, 05:05 PM   #6
So.Rell
Mic Jordan

Text Record: 1-0
IP: EBE6 A230

Nice Mag wut u have in mind for the color?

Get the Fuck out the Ring!
"When the LP Rolls Out..
The Source will be Forced to make the Quotables a Three page Fold Out" - Kno of Cunninlynguists.
Send a message via AIM to So.Rell   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 05:27 PM   #7
R. Lingo
Light Weight

IP: 2FC2 7ACE

just put some random nigga in the pic match with me.

real pics.

we'll see wassup.
Old 05-08-06, 07:16 PM   #8
Franchise
New to RV

IP: DF07 FF96

dope mag... like I said, I appreciate what U did over at EF this week...

I'mma take it back this week
Old 05-08-06, 07:38 PM   #9
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

illnage dude. i was feeling the mag. looks like this week should be pretty good.

i think everyone has realized they need to come dope and step it up this week.

well, g/l to all and i hope this week is more promising than last.
Old 05-08-06, 08:31 PM   #10
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

I wanna face Memesis.
Old 05-08-06, 08:45 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Nice mag. I'm still in the power rankings barely. Two of the top punches of the week and I was in the Battle of the Week... finally knocking Mimesis off that pedestal. Now all that is left is to take him off the Verse of the Week and then off his Champ spot.

But man, I respect slick for owning me last week. I was impressed with his verse and even though I didn't put full effort into my verse... I won't take anything away from him. It was a good battle, and a deserved win. I just need to stop underestimating my opponents now and fucking tear it up.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-06, 12:17 PM   #12
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 73AC 6060

Thanks for the props, it's appreciated. It'd piss me off so much if no one replied lol.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-06, 02:47 PM   #13
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: A1AF 9561

Nice, detailed mag Kempo...good work

Oh yeh and thanks for the props, dont use AIM...my MSN is kamrulez@hotmail.com - if you want to interview me
Old 05-10-06, 12:06 AM   #14
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Look at his verses, kid does like 20 hours of research..
Lift weights?..This kid struggles to support his T-Shirt..

^ roflllllll @ this punch.

wowow, this should be way higher.
Old 05-10-06, 12:33 AM   #15
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

that shitz is madd play'd, yo!