RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-07, 09:15 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Post Hiv/aids

IP:

According to the latest figures, the majority of all new Aids cases in the United States are diagnosed to African Americans. This creates a problem, a conundrum for me.

Blacks are still the minority in this country. In fact, there are now more Hispanics living in the United States than blacks. And, whites still make up over 70% of the population. So, how is it that black people "develop" Aids more than any other race group?

Here's what I think. Aids isn't a virus at all. Aids/HIV is a figment CREATED due to the diagnosis of certain symptoms. They even say it. "Aids is an opportunistic diseases." What we're talking about here is a suppression of the immune system. And, it is documented that Black people in the United States suffer from more chronic illnesses than whites.

So, this begs the following question: Why do more blacks "contract" HIV than whites?

We all know what allegedly spreads HIV--i.e., unprotected sex, intraveinous drug use, etc. So, are they telling me that whites don't share needles? Are they telling me that whites don't have risky forms of sex? Are they telling me that blacks are sooooo irresponsible and wreckless, that they contract HIV more than any other race group in this country?

No.

The suppression of the immune system is what brings about characteristics of the FIGMENT they call HIV. It has not been proven that HV/AIDS is caused by a virus at all. It one of the biggest hoaxes to even hit mankind. And, it's also been shown that certain foods can boost/bolster the immune system so as to virtually elimnate the "detection" of HIV in the body.

Foods such as:

Brazil nuts (contains selenium) and cocoanut oil have been shown to "cure" Aids.

How? Aids doesn't kill you. OTHER things kill you due to a suppressed immune system.

Also, pharmaceutical companies don't want people well. That's why the FDA refuses to legazlie holistic treatments such as OZONE therapy or H2O2 therapy, which is shown to cure AIDS in other countries. If people no longer needed meds, then, billion dollar industries would collapse.

Why are blacks "contracting" Aids more than white?

Stress. Unfair society...continued degradation in a country where being called a NIGGER is the joke of the country club.

Cuz...to be truthful, whites, being the majority in the U.S., have just as much unprotected sex and use needles like blacks.

COME ON NOW.

APEXX...can I get an AMEN brotha?
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote