RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-08, 08:02 PM   #16
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 5181 225A

Voted For: Got Soul? ©

v/ soul.

...i mean really...do i even have to explain??? lmao.

first of all i'd like to state that even though i hate murdah in general, this is not a hate vote whatsoever. anybody peepin' this battle can tell that it was one sided like a mug. i'll be brutally honest with this fellas:

murdahs shit was pretty much pure wack sauce all the way around, period. for all the bragging about how insane your multies and punches are, im very surprized to see such sub-par material dropped by you. honestly, i expected more out of this kid. realistically, it probably wouldnt have been as bad had he not hyped himself up all over rapverse as the hottest ever to hit the site so much. murdahs verse felt extremely forced in a few areas, the structure was horrendous, the rhythm of the rhymes were very choppy at points and your overall insults varied from border line boring to okay at best. sorry kiddo, you were outmatched. please take my criticism seriously and try working on some of the flaws that i pointed out.

p.s.- dont bite.

souls shit was more precise and focused. since this was a diss/multi battle, i'll judge your work by that. your multies were alot more crisp than murdahs and flowed better. i enjoy some humor sprinkled in amongst the violent talk when peepin' a battle and you had some of both. good job. entertaining drop. i wont lie, i've seen more ferocious attacks by you on others and i think that you should've layed into dude more and totally raped him unmercifully, but, from "between the lines", i see where you're coming from. you didnt see him as a real threat, therefore, in the long run, you dropped only what was necessary for a secure victory and that in itself is another (hidden) diss. your verse was more than enough to overwhelm dude. kudos fam.

p.s.- keep up the great work

until the next time battlecats, keep it pushin'........one love.

the super...c.s. '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 04-29-08, 08:13 PM   #17
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 5181 225A

*scratches head and wonders if murdah will ever show his face on rapverse again.*

probably not. you did it to yourself mayne.

esvee, cee-ess

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 04-30-08, 07:27 PM   #18
Godz Child
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AC26 B53B

Voted For: Got Soul? ©

creativity:G. Soul
punches:G. Soul
personal:G. Soul
flow:MurDah