RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-08, 07:47 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

black holes!

IP:

yes sir you heard correct.. theyve just found one in the middle of the milky way, around 27 million lightyears away...

obvious reasoning as to why our galaxy is a spiral..........a big fucking extinct neutron star spinning at uncalculatable speeds.... is pulling all the mass towards the center of it....

hello.........extra galaxy mass studys.......wheres youre fucking higgs particle assholes...... put a large hadron collier on the surface of the black hole......

i bet it weighs........oh lets just say......a little more than a tonn... i bet everything is so far condensed in this ball of fucking endless lightweight energy theres your fucking gravity to mass ratio....

uhh instant scientific erection

*thrusts cock towards religion* wheres your fucking discoveries asswipes.... bet your doing fucking mad shit at your academies..........ahahaha poor fuckers

ohh the gospel of david might totally have secret messeges in it if you do compleatly stupid unreasonable calculations mixing up the letters......oh yeah word..

the black hole.........most probably used to be a sun.......an extremily large one.....like......extremily extremily large.... makes a fucking shitload of heavy matter within its lifetime of burning up the absolutly gigantic unproportional amounts of hydrogen...........spurts it all out........then dies......starts spinning fast without friction, evolves into a black hole, all the matter collects together......new stars, planets, asteroids, moons, fucking........life........

science has basically fucking likly found god.....

ahaha omg... i realise this is all rhetorical.... but in a way it all makes a beautiful sense... this is why i love science....