RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-07, 07:00 PM   #16
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

its not poison all rap is really is a mirror...if rap wasnt around we'd still be getting high, killing people, robbing bitches, slapping our baby mamma's and all of that...rappers are just a small portion of the crowd like we all are 2pac and eminem just like how 2pac and eminem is all of us...except they're just turning what they're doing into music..the rest of the people are just doing it...everybody else listens to eminem and 2pac because its talkin on shit that all these muthafuckas are doing..rap or just music in general is a reflection.
Old 03-07-07, 03:47 PM   #17
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Wax the dream, Lupe's quote in your sig goes like: the INK of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr.
Old 03-22-07, 11:29 AM   #18
Young Sin
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 33E3 44D7

I know most of ya'll are white but I'll still say it... They only call it poisin because mostly bnlacks listen to it..... my opinion is that Hip-Hop's not poisin Rap on tha other hand is....mufuckaz get tha 2 mixed up.... and another thing... people just wanna find something to blame for tha corrpution they teach kids now days without knowin it..... It's does all come from rap any damn ways.... I mean I aint never heard of a mufucka listening to Snoop Dogg and say lets go Pimp slap a hoe n smoke a blunt..... hell shit does makes Sin sick... nigga It aint hip-hop fault it's Sin's Fault I hatew old ass white people still on tha racisit ass bullshit
Old 03-22-07, 07:06 PM   #19
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^incase u dont know its not just white people who's saying hip hop/rap is poison its everybody who doesnt live it and dunno what the fuck they're talking about..dont be ignorant and take this shit to race u fuckin dumbass
Old 03-23-07, 09:20 AM   #20
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

if hiphop was only popular and present in the black community do you think CNN would consider hip hop poison? Nope, They'd probably say it's the antidote

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-07, 03:00 PM   #21
Young Sin
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 33E3 44D7

dont get it twisted I know more than just blacks listen to it... you dumb fucks... so kiss ass...... mufuckaz just like saying shit cuz anything that a nigga like is evil ya'lll need to be in my shoes.... when racsits cops beat ya ass just cuz ya black n shit get ya mind correct you'll never know wut its like to be a black man in Amerikkka
Old 03-23-07, 07:34 PM   #22
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
if hiphop was only popular and present in the black community do you think CNN would consider hip hop poison? Nope, They'd probably say it's the antidote

not true...and what bout people like delores tucker and jesse james..they themselves were black yet they go saying hip hop is poison..they obviously werent saying it cuz they're racist against the black community..and its not like they were the only black activists against rap..damn its like whites always get the blame simply cuz theres more of us around to blame and theres more in control so all of a sudden its our fault for the way things are or what people say and do